Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Text Messge to Bang

behaviorkat

"Looking 4 RV announcement today rate is said to be 3.10 we are still watching" End Msg.

The rate has been said to be all sorts of things and we are all looking for and RV announcement everyday. We are still watching too. :lol: Everyone is still watching. GO RV!

[banG] OK here is just what came in to me via text mesg, You all know me so here goes. 12:52 PM [banG] I have 3 friends in US Army civil affairs in green zone Iraq. One writes the following 12:54 PM [banG] "Looking 4 RV announcement today rate is said to be 3.10 we are still watching" End Msg

Bang- you rock! :D

Go rv..............

Are they from the 96th Civil Affairs Battalion?

Didn't he already post saying the quote was legit?

He said to take it as a Rumor only for now ... Until ( hopefully) further confirmation.

Well I hope the revalue. Ill be happy with anything above 10 cents.

Me too, Man..... We're not greedy ( I used to be but not anymore)

Wow What a response. Feel kinda bad for ya Bang. I think first off the original poster is really out of line even posting this. BangG was having a casual chat on line and with out his permission this guy starts a string with it. Had BangG wanted what he said in the rumours category I am thinking he`s the type to have done it himself. Don't get me wrong I believe every word the man says . His integrity Is untouchable. But what a position to be placed in without your own accord, Just saying.

I have to agree even though I'm sure OP meant no harm but he should have asked for permission prior to posting, yes. Maybe he did?

Edited by umbertino

Wow! I am amazed at the responses to this rumor. No disrespect to BanG or bahaviorkat. But this is a he said, he said, they said rumor. It has resulted in 5 pages of attaboys for BanG. Had this been a post from a newbie, they would have been bashed 2 ways to Sunday. Kind of double standards if you ask me. Having said that, $3.10 is close to the rate I have been expecting. Glad to see some of the .10 crew responding favorably to this rumor.

• Upvote 8

Wow! I am amazed at the responses to this rumor. No disrespect to BanG or bahaviorkat. But this is a he said, he said, they said rumor. It has resulted in 5 pages of attaboys for BanG. Had this been a post from a newbie, they would have been bashed 2 ways to Sunday. Kind of double standards if you ask me. Having said that, $3.10 is close to the rate I have been expecting. Glad to see some of the .10 crew responding favorably to this rumor.

If this had been a Newbie Post (Like from me only been a member a few days), They wouldn't have had Credability(<--- Haha It's kickin in) therefore we wouldn't trust it. Just saynn

Kinda getn buzzed, All respect, Krem

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK this was a text sent to me by some friends in Iraq on the ground. They sent it to me this afternoon and I made a comment about this as I have never received this kind of text and have always felt the RV would be in around .50 to 1.00. I'm not in the rate and date business and just shared a text I got. TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR please. Peace.

BanG,

I read you loud and clear man, thanks and let's hope for the best!!!

Cosmo