Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar is RV inside iraq

randalln

You boys must think i just fell off the truck i been out here since 2003 i don't need a bunch of people calling my bank but you can pick one you got a computer

Adam have you heard this hit me off line please

yeah , would have to say the turnip truck last night or the wagon! :P

• Upvote 1

Wow the people on this forum are total jerks. :(

Did you read the Main Post Friend? He started off disrespecting this site as a whole! I didn't join this site to bash Anyone... I joined to learn more about all that is going on with my new investment. And this site has proven to be Great for my Learning. He didn't even look at all the rates they are giving at ALL Major investment sites? Or Banks? Or Anything? Why would you come to this site Blind about the rate here in the U.S. and ask "WTH Is happening with this site?". He disrespected all on this site and I don't think we should be Inclined to show him any. Just Say'n...

But, He did Eventually Leave a Link that I followed and sent that bank an Email... Waiting for a reply. If they tell me "YES It is true" I will give all due Appologes, I Promise.

"Who is the Bigger Idiot? The Idiot? Or the Idiot that follows the Idiot"... Krem

• Upvote 2

But, He did Eventually Leave a Link that I followed and sent that bank an Email... Waiting for a reply. If they tell me "YES It is true" I will give all due Appologes, I Promise.

End Quote

Great. Please let us know. That should definitely cut the BS without if's and but's.

• Upvote 1

Well I have never in my life seen a cabbage truck that has lost as many heads as this site. Come on people and I pay for this site too.... If it has indeed RV'd then a few intelligent people who run this machine would have advised us already. Don't believe all the petty rumors that people want to permeate your head with. Just wait , The Truth will set you FREE." Hang on to your hats. They cannot possibly rv as low as 1.3 pr USD. They'll be bankrupt before morning. Give it a chance to come out and then sit back and watch it soar. It will be like the SHUTTLE taking off from its launch pad. It will be out of sight.... Go RV >>>>>>>>>>>UP, UP AWAY

• Upvote 1

Silverdinar,

I agree 100%....

IMHO...they would be cutting off their noses just to spite their faces if they came out with anything less than the pre-war value of $3.22. This country is sitting on one of the worlds most vast oil and natural gas reserves without a dictator running the country, so I feel that we may possibly see at a very minumum of $3.22 RV if not higher. It just does not make any sense for them to go any lower!!!!!

Just my very humble opinion!!!!!

GG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Regardless of truth or fiction somewhat silly and childish to play on typos --- Mature adult business people understand he was spelling banker not baker. Bashers are just as silly as all the tall tales we read.

Folks are beginning to realize that they are not going to wake up one morning and discover an RV of $3.00 plus happened and they are suddenly multimillionaires. May be the reason so many touchy folks here. This is a good investment over time that grows as Iraq grows but I do enjoy reading post. Speculators guess and are wrong more that correct. If the speculators bother you that much maybe you should avoid reading.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I just called my bank in Kuwait they told me that if i can get it to them i can exchange it at 1.255 to the dollar and that this has been going on for weeks now so what the hell is happening on this site

So you posted at 5:42 PM, which even if you are on the east coast it would have been 11:42 PM there. The only person you could have spoken to was some internet banker or customer service I would imagine.

• Upvote 1

Silverdinar,

I agree 100%....

IMHO...they would be cutting off their noses just to spite their faces if they came out with anything less than the pre-war value of $3.22. This country is sitting on one of the worlds most vast oil and natural gas reserves without a dictator running the country, so I feel that we may possibly see at a very minumum of $3.22 RV if not higher. It just does not make any sense for them to go any lower!!!!!

Just my very humble opinion!!!!!

GG

Did you read the Main Post Friend? He started off disrespecting this site as a whole! I didn't join this site to bash Anyone... I joined to learn more about all that is going on with my new investment. And this site has proven to be Great for my Learning. He didn't even look at all the rates they are giving at ALL Major investment sites? Or Banks? Or Anything? Why would you come to this site Blind about the rate here in the U.S. and ask "WTH Is happening with this site?". He disrespected all on this site and I don't think we should be Inclined to show him any. Just Say'n...

"Who is the Bigger Idiot? The Idiot? Or the Idiot that follows the Idiot"... Krem

well Krem

I have done some more investigating and it seems you will be apologizing soon i was told that if you are a member of a investment bank with a substantial amount of dinar I would say the # would be upwards of a 100 mill though this banker did not give a exact amount He stated to me on the phone that there will be a fee for the exchange and that it would take a week to 10 days to transpire . He stated that iraq is selling dollars every day to the amount of $180mill buying back dinar at a rate of 1.17-1.30 that there is a bidding process the bank goes thru and that a individual just can not walk up to the airport and cash out dinar

I asked also about being able to buy more and again he stated that this has been going on for three to four weeks now witch i would think is why DT ,TD ,5/3 and so many others are not selling or buying

He did tell me that there was that he knows of many banks that bid to cash in every day from all over the world

found a better translation for the article today

Iraq seeks to regulate the financial sector in order to avoid the financing of terrorism and money laundering

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BAGHDAD - Naseer goldfinch

Financial sector is still suffering Iraqi Anflata as a result of lack of oversight and the absence of laws organized, especially remittances abroad, which amounted to $ 30 billion in 2010, according to Central Bank of Iraq. After 2003, and found a large proportion of cash in Iraq on its way out of the country, especially neighboring countries, did not work any governmental or private to determine the size of these funds. After the government's control over key ports, and because of the difficulty of transporting money to the deteriorating security situation on the roads, picked up what is known as foreign exchange offices, which began its work in the form of natural and without any approvals, laws or censorship.

Says the owner of «the sun for conversion» Diaa Mohamed told «life», the regulators on the work of office conversion in most cities in Iraq is security, not financial, Kalmsrv Central or the Finance Ministry or local governments, but there are reports of transfers the information of the intelligence service in each province To see the size of the balances that prevent some of the names to make sure that their association with the financing of terrorism. He added: «We are a small office space, do not turn the money over 50 thousand dollars», pointing out that the work of the offices in Iraq through the systems of money transfer companies.

The first expert in the Iraqi Central Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told «life» that the bank, or any other Iraqi, can not prevent foreign transfers or rationing system, as Iraq is committed to the laws of the International Monetary Fund, which provides free current account in the system of payments to companies and individuals. He stated that «every citizen the right to transfer funds, on condition that the intersection with the financing of terrorism and money laundering, so we added a condition for conversion represented by the request and the documents showing the reasons for the conversion of the amounts in excess of 50 thousand dollars».

Central Bank Sales

He stressed that the bank sells in the form of daily between 150 million and $ 180 million, and prevents the private sector each year, about $ 35 billion, representing two thirds of the proceeds of Iraqi oil. He reported that it is not plausible that all of the conversions are intended to cover foreign trade, the imposition of the Central Bank to add an item requires another regulatory review of the General Authority for taxes on amounts in excess of 50 thousand dollars for the organization of the conversion process and the pursuit of tax evaders. He disclosed the presence of people turning $ 100 million, while they recognized that tax indicates otherwise.

In regard to the activity office conversion confirmed the appearance of it «adopt in its work on the Central Bank as a source of foreign currency», pointing out that Iraq's economy, Rei, and dependent on oil revenues transferred to the «Development Fund for Iraq» and then to the Central Bank to sell those currencies covering the needs of the budget. He said the bank's policies have contributed to the stability of the Iraqi market, even the Iraqi dinar has become one of the best currencies in the region because it is equal to 1.3 U.S. dollars, therefore the possibility of expansion content in the market during this phase.

So with all this im going to say there might just be so smoke and mirrors here in the states that is covering this up by the people that i work for every day because about 1 month ago they shut down a lot of stuff we had on the internet there in Afghanistan

but i will most positively keep all of you inform on how this turns out.

So you posted at 5:42 PM, which even if you are on the east coast it would have been 11:42 PM there. The only person you could have spoken to was some internet banker or customer service I would imagine.

Some of us have more than $1000 in the bank i can assure you Prv. Bankers answer their phones when you call

not to be rude

• Upvote 5

I lived in kuwait for 3 years, I still have friends there. I have asked them to call the bank. Standby for more information.

Thanks. Appreciated.

They cannot possibly rv as low as 1.3 pr USD. They'll be bankrupt before morning.

End Quote

Excuse me?

He said he's in Afghanistan.

From the Kuwait banker.

He stated that iraq is selling dollars every day to the amount of $180mill buying back dinar at a rate of 1.17-1.30 that there is a bidding process the bank goes thru and that a individual just can not walk up to the airport and cash out dinar

Regarding the currency auctions

Central Bank Sales

He stressed that the bank sells in the form of daily between 150 million and $ 180 million, and prevents the private sector each year, about $ 35 billion, representing two thirds of the proceeds of Iraqi oil.

Read more:

The wording is too similar and currency auctions are held at 1170/1183, all a bit suspicious.

Does it really matter what time he talked to his banker? I have my bankers cell and home number.. we tighter than dicks hat band..if I call him now I bet he would answer and he better have my transaction ready when I strut up in there in the morning .. lol.. some of you may not have it like that with ya banker..

• Upvote 1

I just called my bank in Kuwait they told me that if i can get it to them i can exchange it at 1.255 to the dollar and that this has been going on for weeks now so what the hell is happening on this site

gimme your bank contact number..i'll call them and get confirmation...

godbless...

best regard,

hafizul

GO RV !!!!!

how exactly do you have a bank in kuwait without a kuwait civil id?

non citizens ( they have a civil id or a sponsor) cant have a bank account .. and if your sponsor allowed you to open a bank account ( which is against the law ) its the sponsors and not yours ...

non citizens ( they have a civil id or a sponsor) cant have a bank account .. and if your sponsor allowed you to open a bank account ( which is against the law ) its the sponsors and not yours ...

Ok smart guy not that i need to explain to you but when you have TS clearance DP passport and you work for the largest construction compony in the USA (not KBR) you can open a bank account any where on the planet probably even north Korea

and by the way i have a Kuwaiti DL and have had it since may 2003 wail building Arifjan and Spearhead thats SPOD

I think you need to get out in the world and see whats posable

Respectfully

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1

thats not correct, i have two accounts with the NBK, i worked there for several years, as far as i am aware i never had a sponsor,i just landed, paid a few KWD for a visa and went to work

Hi,

I am a contractor with an account out here with the Gulf Bank.

I am putting the link for that bank below.

http://www.e-gulfbank.com/eng/personal/bankingPackages/forexRates.jsp

You can see that they don’t even list the IQD on it. Up till now they have flatly denied anything about the IQD.

I will go and ask latter today, and also check on the currency exchange seller that I have been using out here.

I will post on the results later. If it is changing IQD I will be out of here soon, as there is plenty of sand, sea, sun, and a few nice ladies, but NO BARS Ha! Ha.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I am a contractor with an account out here with the Gulf Bank.

I am putting the link for that bank below.

http://www.e-gulfban.../forexRates.jsp

You can see that they don’t even list the IQD on it. Up till now they have flatly denied anything about the IQD.

I will go and ask latter today, and also check on the currency exchange seller that I have been using out here.

I will post on the results later. If it is changing IQD I will be out of here soon, as there is plenty of sand, sea, sun, and a few nice ladies, but NO BARS Ha! Ha.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

D R

This is a link to my bank if you would check to see if this is on the up and up my guy says with the right amount they will transact http://www.ahliunite...nt_Savings.html

Ahli is his name its the branch close to the three water towers

• Upvote 4