Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update by SteveI May 31

BBalls

To all our great XX members, here is a little bit of information we can share. Some of this will kill all of the rumors being reported for entertainment from the other sites.

As promised, this update is not quite as long as the past but never the less, still positive.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,

I had some contacts of mine look at the article that boandaisy posted concerning the IQD= 1.3 USD article. I found it very interesting that the reporter stated in the last paragraph that the Iraqi dinar has become one of the strongest currencies in the region at a rate equal to 1.3 US Dollars. He is basically stating in this article that the dinar has RVd at a rate of 1.30. I personally don’t agree with the rate but just the fact that he made that statement is pretty amazing. My contacts looked at the original Arabic version and agreed it is saying 1.3 and not 3.1. They told me when you see numbers written this way that you read it just as we read it. When you look at the date of 2011 above, it is 2011 not 1102. Very interesting article that I am going to do some more checking into. Will let you know if I find out anything else.

Blessings,

Ray

Ray,

From reading the entire article, it seems to be written in past tense. We are doing more research. I have heard from several sources the United States banks are ready for this event. I still believe we are on the right track.

The rate has me puzzled and I would rather not do any guess work. This is not the rate we have for sure. So, we need to let this play out. Personally, right now I would take anything and end this chapter.

God Bless you and your family,

Steve

• Upvote 5

"the reporter stated in the last paragraph that the Iraqi dinar has become one of the strongest currencies in the region at a rate equal to 1.3 US Dollars."

How could this possibly be true? How could it be in the past tense?

How could the Iraqi dinar be one of the strongest currencies in the region as of now

and exactly where is it equal to 1.3 US Dollars? Not anywhere that we know of.

I'm inclined to dismiss the whole thing but it would be interesting to find out who wrote it and why.

no thanks yet. STI4RV.............. clown

Your obviously not a member of PD. Everytime SteveI makes a post the double digit pages of responses are all "oh thank you steve" Dont think for a second that because I rarely post here because I keep my mouth shut and dont make some stupid responses like you do just to get my post number up. Get off your high horse "THE JONALD" your comb over is probably worse

Edited by STI4RV
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

"the reporter stated in the last paragraph that the Iraqi dinar has become one of the strongest currencies in the region at a rate equal to 1.3 US Dollars."

How could this possibly be true? How could it be in the past tense?

How could the Iraqi dinar be one of the strongest currencies in the region as of now

and exactly where is it equal to 1.3 US Dollars? Not anywhere that we know of.

I'm inclined to dismiss the whole thing but it would be interesting to find out who wrote it and why.

Key statement...."that we know of"...we truely have no idea what has taken place , especially in the last 72 hours!

He is puzzled because it would completely nullify any intel those jokers have ever put out...hahaha! laugh.gif

I'm sure in their "war room", they are reverse engineering some story that ties back to this...

And after the fact, would anyone care what these guys say? I wont even bother to check.

• Upvote 1

Your obviously not a member of PD. Everytime SteveI makes a post the double digit pages of responses are all "oh thank you steve" Dont think for a second that because I rarely post here because I keep my mouth shut and dont make some stupid responses like you do just to get my post number up. Get off your high horse "THE JONALD" your comb over is probably worse

You're right. I sneak a peek every once in awhile over there and people are afraid to say anything that can be perceived as negative or questioning. It's all praise to SteveI. It's like when Stalin would give a speech and nobody wanted to be the first to stop clapping out of fear of being labeled a traitor and executed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I put no stock in rumors. I read them for what they are......rumors. However from my perspective, I'd take 1.3 all day long!

Well we have the option to cash in at $1.30 whenever RV is made official or cash in right now at that Bank where Bank Manager will give us $0.70 per Dinar BEFORE it rv's..( as per Lady Poster).... It's great to have multiple options, ain't it.........It's beautiful to live in LA-LA Land ( Fantasyland, NOT LA, CA)

Edited by umbertino

You're right. I sneak a peek every once in awhile over there and people are afraid to say anything that can be perceived as negative or questioning. It's all praise to SteveI. It's like when Stalin would give a speech and nobody wanted to be the first to stop clapping out of fear of being labeled a traitor and executed.

Man that is so true

• Upvote 2

It worked that way also for Fascist Pinochet in Chile.. ..And also General Videla ( another Fascist) in Argentina. Just saying. Not wanting to start a number war of course . I'd lose that one... While Stalin killed Millions, (unfortunately)..... Pinochet and Videla (freakin' bastards both) killed only 90,000 people.......

Edited by umbertino

Pinochet and Videla (freakin' bastards both) killed "only" "90,000 people.......most of them for not being fascist enough or for being too democratic.... But that's ok........They'd kill mothers, fathers and then they ( the military) were PERVERT enough to ADOPT the kids of the ones they had killed.

Sorry couldn't edit previous post.

Edited by umbertino

He is basically stating in this article that the dinar has RVd at a rate of 1.30.

End Quote

K.. Next.

Basically stating that and yet did not say that or mention an RV of the dinar anywhere in the article. Maybe what they are trying to say is that the dollar is becoming more and more worthless and in that regard holds almost the same value as a dinar..LOL. Sure would be awesome if we did see an RV, but I haven't received my text message from Adam, so I'm guessing no RV.

• Upvote 1

Hey, Steve - before you go changing the subject of anticipation with this $1.30 BS, you might want to address your 200% guarantee of RV by the end of May - by the way that's today. Ooops - I keep forgetting you're only the messenger and the messenger can't be held accountable for any claims made unless they come true--how foolish of me !!!

• Upvote 3

A $1.30 value would actually be below average for the current GCC members ($1.61 avg). Roll in the pending members (Jordan & Morocco) and Iraq would be just above average (@ 1.21 avg).

Considering the amount of resources she possesses, the IQD really should have the clout of the average of the top 3 GCC members ($2.96 avg.).