Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Posting this in Rumors because that is what it is, but Mods may certainly move this topic if they so please. My topic today revolves around the activity at DD, now I understand the importance of not bringing up other sites however Adam has done a great job at promoting freedom of speech hear at VETS so I felt this is the best place to put this. As many get much information from other sources, I hope that you understand that not only are many sources tainted and you should be quick to do your own research understand that even a MOD could have alternative motives. Notice I said COULD, but as I understand it, DD promoted OKIE when he came on the scene late in 10'. Although I am sure Okie had more than likely been lurking on the scene for time prior to this, it was DD that pushed the idea that "he is a great guy, I have known him for years." From this, we have seen a bombardment of Okie posts that are total BS!

First off, understand this is not a bash post to Okie, however I do question how someone can say they know someone so well when clearly they have no idea what this person is thinking. But then I have noticed several new names formulating quickly on that site of which have done the same pumping as previous names that have been mentioned over time as well as ... oh yeah the fact that he WAS going to run a cash out center for DT! But remember he said he does not work for Ali, he just would when the Dinar revalued ... lol. Now again, I want to reinstate that this is not a hate on a particuluar site topic ... no just an interesting conversation starter and warning to many newbies who have eagerly searched the web for answers. Do not be mislead by the BS fed to you, take the info given from the likes of Scooter as well as a small select group of others of which Adam seems to be apart of.

Take it for what it is worth ... could be BS ... could be Gold, your opinion my opinion seems like everything is thrown at the wall in the perverbial dinar world and some crap sticks and some does not. <_<

Edited by Ateam
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

What's in a name?

"D. Daddy" Don't cha get it? He is the the dinar guru "pimp". :lol:

He pimps out the gurus and they get a cut while he keeps most the action.

The open exploitation of any and all info he can lay claim to and you can get it all sent right to your e-mail or text for a low monthly fee! :lol:

All I know is I have never seen one person with so may sites and angles to gain traffic and revenue. But it is America so go for it and let the investor beware. ;)

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Roger is a stand up guy ~ never gives dates or rates, etc. Unverifiable rumors or rumors that are WAY OUT THERE are put in the "Doozies" section for a reason. Read at your own risk. Time for the RV! Too much negative talk about other sites. They want this as bad as we do! :unsure:

• Upvote 5

I think Roger is indeed making money off this dinar fiasco but he doesn't do it by spewing dates and rates so he is OK in my book. Now some of the pumpers he has on his calls are a different story but to each his own. I do believe that he tries to get as many angles as possible for his viewers. He does call out some on their BS and other times seems to agree with the BS but he has yet to go over the top. IM WATCHING YOU ROGER!!!! HAHA all kidding aside he seems to be a stand up guy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Posting this in Rumors because that is what it is, but Mods may certainly move this topic if they so please. My topic today revolves around the activity at DD, now I understand the importance of not bringing up other sites however Adam has done a great job at promoting freedom of speech hear at VETS so I felt this is the best place to put this. As many get much information from other sources, I hope that you understand that not only are many sources tainted and you should be quick to do your own research understand that even a MOD could have alternative motives. Notice I said COULD, but as I understand it, DD promoted OKIE when he came on the scene late in 10'. Although I am sure Okie had more than likely been lurking on the scene for time prior to this, it was DD that pushed the idea that "he is a great guy, I have known him for years." From this, we have seen a bombardment of Okie posts that are total BS!

First off, understand this is not a bash post to Okie, however I do question how someone can say they know someone so well when clearly they have no idea what this person is thinking. But then I have noticed several new names formulating quickly on that site of which have done the same pumping as previous names that have been mentioned over time as well as ... oh yeah the fact that he WAS going to run a cash out center for DT! But remember he said he does not work for Ali, he just would when the Dinar revalued ... lol. Now again, I want to reinstate that this is not a hate on a particuluar site topic ... no just an interesting conversation starter and warning to many newbies who have eagerly searched the web for answers. Do not be mislead by the BS fed to you, take the info given from the likes of Scooter as well as a small select group of others of which Adam seems to be apart of.

Take it for what it is worth ... could be BS ... could be Gold, your opinion my opinion seems like everything is thrown at the wall in the perverbial dinar world and some crap sticks and some does not. <_<

If you took the time to read what Roger has posted on his site in terms of the "dilemma of the doozie", or any of his other posts regarding outlandish or bold RV claims, you'd understand he's not advocating for or supporting the posters that make them. His site is a HUB on which all types of dinar related information is posted. He lets the person reading the information make the decision whether or not to give it any credibility.

Do a bit more research before you start slinging the "pumper" label around.

• Upvote 3

i don't understand why people believe that if ur making money of the dinar ur a pumper, that is incorrect, roger just runs dd and other similar sites to inform people about this investment, and his sites offers news along with the "rumors" that he posts in the doozies section, that he believes everyone should have access to, any money he makes is form advertising and services he might provide, but this pays 4 his time, just like Adam has to be pulling in revenue form his site, and the people that pay him to advertise, i actually follow both sites pretty close, as i believe DV & DD r the 2 best dinar sites on the web, and like Adam, roger is not telling u every weekend that the rv is going down, he always posting reminders to keep us grounded, because of all the other bs these so called gurus post, the dinar is a business and we r all in it to make money, these guys do it the right way, instead of these pumpers posting the verbal diarrhea, i I'm hoping that our time is almost here, people seam to start getting restless, we can almost see the finish line hold on! GOOOOO RVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

A year or so ago, DD was a great site, essentially compiling information from most, if not all of the Dinar sites into one easy to read location. He lost me when he began vigorously defending Oakie. Anyone who had been around for at least 2 years or longer, knows that Oakie has been spouting the same nonsense forever, and had been banned from other sites. DD had to have known that, and if not, was told often enough. The final straw for me was the elimination of member opinions and responses to any and all posts on the site. Censorship is wrong, and in the case of the Dinar, dangerous for the well-being of the new and uninformed. Since that time it has become the most commercialized Dinar site on the net, making a great deal of money from the proliferation of information.....good and bad. Therefore, it is obviously in the best interest of the site to post everything the pumpers and gurus say, regardless of their reputations. We can approve or disapprove of the ethics involved, but it's all about the profits.

• Upvote 2

A year or so ago, DD was a great site, essentially compiling information from most, if not all of the Dinar sites into one easy to read location. He lost me when he began vigorously defending Oakie.... We can approve or disapprove of the ethics involved, but it's all about the profits.

Just my two cents worth. I also follow both sites almost exclusively for any information I can glean. I have heard Roger talk about the struggle to be fair and unbiased,

thus the "doozie" section. I can see your frustration with "backing" certain people when they're constantly wrong in their predictions. That being said Roger himself, has ALWAYS said, stay grounded and he looks for windows.

Believe me, he needs this RV the same as we do.

The comment that it's all about making a ton of profits. Roger just lost his home to foreclosure (He has said this publicly so I'm not spreading false info)

He obviously, isn't making THAT much. But either way, even Adam says publicly, that he doesn't agree with people who think it's wrong to profit from your efforts.

Also, we're now seeing more commercial pop-up ads on Adam's site than we ever did before. Just my two cents worth

I believe both sites are simply trying to build something that will benefit us all, including the site owner. Nothing wrong with that IMHO

Goooooooooooooooo RV!!! B):DB)

• Upvote 1