Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Got A Good Call...I Hope

gregp

My dad just called me, and he was very excited. His friends broker called and said the Dinar is going to RV on the 1st of June. We can only hope. I personally don't know how a broker would get that information, but it gave me a little hope. Dad is straight up. He didn't mention a rate, and I didn't ask. We all know nobody knows the rate. Only shabibi and his crew. Dad and I have been involved in several pipe dream investments. Penny stocks that never hit big. I hope this can give him a little money to enjoy his retirement a little better. He had a couple of bad divorces and finally lost his company. He has worked hard and I hope this is THE BIG ONE. Come on Polaris ATV for me! You all know I'm not a pumper, so don't start that crap. Have a nice memorial day. Pray for our troops. My wife and I were out in our kayak at Bristow Lake in Oklahoma fishing this morning and heard bagpipes at the VFW. It humbled both of us.

It is possible that he heard George Robinson's prediction? Who knows...

My dad just called me, and he was very excited. His friends broker called and said the Dinar is going to RV on the 1st of June. We can only hope. I personally don't know how a broker would get that information, but it gave me a little hope. Dad is straight up. He didn't mention a rate, and I didn't ask. We all know nobody knows the rate. Only shabibi and his crew. Dad and I have been involved in several pipe dream investments. Penny stocks that never hit big. I hope this can give him a little money to enjoy his retirement a little better. He had a couple of bad divorces and finally lost his company. He has worked hard and I hope this is THE BIG ONE. Come on Polaris ATV for me! You all know I'm not a pumper, so don't start that crap. Have a nice memorial day. Pray for our troops. My wife and I were out in our kayak at Bristow Lake in Oklahoma fishing this morning and heard bagpipes at the VFW. It humbled both of us.

Just want to make sure.......YOU received this call? Your info?

I just want to be completely sure........nothing against you.

Thanks for the post!!

Dan

awww sending positive wishes your way for your Dad & your family. I hope this happens for all who need it. I hate hearing about people who have to struggle, worry, stress etc.... breaks my heart. Especially when they are older and deserve to relax.

GO RV for the people of Iraq, our soldiers, those struggling, & the weary. OH Yeah, and everyone else that wants it. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but this is old news biggrin.gif . George Robinson already told us that Dinar will RV between May 29, - June 1 (No year was mention). God told him.

Please don't take me wrong, I am a very relgious person but preacher like him try to take advantage of the situation in God's name is not right(what will he gain you may ask). If it happens on the days he predicted, he will ask you to send him 10% becuse he predicted.

I do take out God's money first then I eat but with my own will....You get it what I am trying to say here...

Hope it happens but don't count on ....

Expect the unexpected....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

I WOULD LIKE THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THAT BROKER HA!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Joined in Feb, 175 posts - you have believable status.

Broker = inside trading information = Wallstreet (movie) = Charlie Sheen going to jail (before 3 and a half men)

Yeah Feb 2010 ...... he's here a year longer than you !!! so what credibility do you have .......... I only joined a while ago but i've been looking at this forum for over 2 years !!

• Upvote 1

really? man this never gets old watching everybody run in circles cz one holy roller got a message no one else heard but because no one can prove he didn't they all jump on faith when all they had to do was ask the same 1 god that he talked too for the answer...........

this is a message from a man that walks on the word of 1 god thru 2 wars for 9 years and still here .

But if the man says his dad told him in the first person there is no reason not to believe him

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1

Just want to make sure.......YOU received this call? Your info?

I just want to be completely sure........nothing against you.

Thanks for the post!!

Dan

i don't know the broker or he guy who my dad knows. I don't want to know them either. No inside trading here. Didn't buy from him and don't want anything to do with him. Just passing second hand info. I personally have a hard time beleiving it. It is from a very solid friend of my dad.

Your dad's friend's broker just said June 1st huh? So if I tell my friend's that a fellow poster's dad's friend's broker said June 1st then they will tell their friends that a friend's fellow poster's dad's broker said June 1st. The next thing you know, everybody is sure that it will be June 1st because EVERYONE is talking about June 1st. That's how these rumors hit a fever pitch and everyone gets whipped into a frenzy. Everyone is talking about June 1st so it MUST be June 1st. If it wasn't, why would everyone be talking about it? So would it be responsible for me to pass this rumor along or would it irresponsibly feed the beast?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1