Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV TOMORROW SEZ WHO????

hozer

5-24-2011 Guru TonyTNT Been a really really great day [yesterday May 23rd]...The day you've been waiting for for the past 8 years is finally here... Everything that was put out today is saying that it will be [RV] here tomorrow...I think it will be at the bank in the morning...they will be ready and waiting for you...It's over. I'm 99.9% positive...the only thing that was different today was they said they were NOT going to stop it this time. Great sources saying U.S. government held it up...gave the signal to go today...meetings today in Iraq and US final agreements passed and agreed on...Green lights all around the world...Hearing rate could come out lower to get people to cash in and then increase two more times ...High High Alert for tomorrow...should be a change in life day.

---------------

5-24-2011 Guru Blaino 1. Major Bank, South East, bulking [up] on cash twice in the last 2 weeks, re-training on the DeLarue Machine (with IQD!) on Saturday, solving "IT" issues today.... now on watch.... (yes, for that!) 2. Second Major Bank (Different brand) in the land of the Lone Star... is in the early stages of "connection establishment" to the network of systems connecting all the significant Banks, prepping Staff (overtime $) and so on.... did you bring your glasses? The "read between the lines" glasses? 'Nuff Said!

link http://www.another site.com/

Well kinda sound good but wont get my hopes up :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

I think it would help everybody if the reputable sites would ban all communications from these guys and the rest that have been proven to be obvious LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it would help everybody if the reputable sites would ban all communications from these guys and the rest that have been proven to be obvious LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

5-24-2011 Guru TonyTNT Been a really really great day [yesterday May 23rd]...The day you've been waiting for for the past 8 years is finally here... Everything that was put out today is saying that it will be [RV] here tomorrow...I think it will be at the bank in the morning...they will be ready and waiting for you...It's over. I'm 99.9% positive...the only thing that was different today was they said they were NOT going to stop it this time. Great sources saying U.S. government held it up...gave the signal to go today...meetings today in Iraq and US final agreements passed and agreed on...Green lights all around the world...Hearing rate could come out lower to get people to cash in and then increase two more times ...High High Alert for tomorrow...should be a change in life day.

---------------

5-24-2011 Guru Blaino 1. Major Bank, South East, bulking [up] on cash twice in the last 2 weeks, re-training on the DeLarue Machine (with IQD!) on Saturday, solving "IT" issues today.... now on watch.... (yes, for that!) 2. Second Major Bank (Different brand) in the land of the Lone Star... is in the early stages of "connection establishment" to the network of systems connecting all the significant Banks, prepping Staff (overtime $) and so on.... did you bring your glasses? The "read between the lines" glasses? 'Nuff Said!

link http://www.another site.com/

Is this information coming to you direct from Mr. Harold Camping or any of his associates.biggrin.gif

Well kinda sound good but wont get my hopes up smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont listen to rumors, but do look at the facts! And the fact is that this could happen at any minute...today..tomorrow....just have faith that it is coming VERY QUICKLY!

I feel the same Hoosier!! :)

I think all of these people are getting their info / intell from the preacher who predicted the end of the world. First it was May 21, now it is Oct 21. With us it's always "it's reel close, by the end of the week or the month, it's a go, everything is in place". Do they sound a little alike? It will happen when it happens, and not because of what anyone on this site or any other site says. If you must blame anyone then blame the Iraqis, they have the money they have had PLENTY of time and mostly they alone have the ability to make this happen. No RV no troops!!!!!!

WAKE UP IRAQ - GO RV :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

'5-24-2011 Guru TonyTNT Been a really really great day [yesterday May 23rd]...The day you've been waiting for for the past 8 years is finally here... Everything that was put out today is saying that it will be [RV] here tomorrow...I think it will be at the bank in the morning...'

WOW! What a shock! First time I've heard/read that....this hour! There's also some "guru's" starting to predict June 12th and the 3rd week in June. Will it ever stop? Seriously, outside of my Brother & Sister-in-Law, does anyone really believe these guys and their daily "it's gonna happen tomorow" bullsh*t?

• Upvote 1