Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM'S Q & A Chat *** TIME CHANGE***7PM CST***

Why do so many people ask stupid questions, like "date & rate" when clearly nobody really knows? Why don't more have respect and appreciation for the efforts of so many like yourself Adam, instead of being viscious to others, or spewing time wasting crap, or just the same mundane questions like Ayahuasca just did above?

My question...why in the world do people like Adam keep trying to help, inform, or tolerate that type of crap. If you want to be immature, disrespectful, and hateful towards others...I think many on DV would welcome you to disappear and not come back.

Go RV! And thank you Adam, mods, and those that truly share what you can to try and help educate the rest of us that truly appreciate your labors.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Riley - If you pulled my question from chat - Thank you! But here it is again just in case.

I have read the cash in guide and my cash in question is not in there. I am concerned about post RV high dollar wire transfers.

When it comes time to cash in and we receive one large high dollar wire transfer, will this trigger homeland security to hold/freeze our money? I have heard and read that homeland security can do this and can hold our money up to 2 years. What is the best way to handle this when it comes to cashing in?

This topic came up when Easy posted a link to a PTR (think it was PTR) 2 hr conference call. I have also read one topic in the VIP forum regarding this, but there was no discussion as to what is the best route to go about the actual cash in.

I understand we should have stuff lined up Pre-RV. I also understand it is very involved and too much to go into during Wed night chat. But could you touch on this subject please?

I can only speak for myself, my husband and I will be learning how and where to invest our money Post RV.

Thanks Adam and MODS for all you do.

Any question that is asked is done so (I hope) out of the hope to better understand something. No, Adam does not know the date and rate, but just because people ask for his opinion doesn't mean that those that ask should be subject to nasty posts. Do us all a favor and keep the snide comments to yourself.

Adam, what are your thoughts on a time limit to cash in the larger denoms?

• Upvote 4

Adam,

Thanks for the opportunity to ask a question. I will be in church during your chat time but will read it after.

Question: After the RV, we plan on giving our tithe plus many gifts to small churches that we sing in to help them. What is your knowledge regarding the gifts. If we just give them so much dinar and let them turn it in, would it not prevent us from paying tax and as the church is tax exempt, would it not also prevent them from having to pay the tax also? Will they have to have some kind of document to cash in?

• Upvote 1

Is there really a way to block KeepM's posts?haha

Do you know if the Bank Of Settlement in Switzerland is initiating, or is involved in the rv process prior to it showing up on Forex? and do they only do these types of changes on Tuesdays and Thursdays?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, when this rv is done, should we run to the bank or should we talk to an tax expert first,. And when they have these emergency meetings do you think they are actualy voting or are they playing cards or something, I find it hard to believe that it takes this long to pick somebody.

Thanks

Adam, has there been a concrete determination made as to how this investment will be taxed - is it based on (1) income OR will it be taxed as either (2) Short Term Capital Gains or (3) Long Term Capital Gains? Nobody in my area where I live is qualified (they say) to make a solid answer one way or another. There are so many different opinions (including members' contact with IRS personnel) out there that say it's any one of these three choices. What are your professional contacts saying to you?

Could you shed some light on this observation... some folks have said the Parliament are on summer break... others are saying they are in some emergency sessions... and idea which it is, and what the significance is? Thanks Adam... appreciate all you and the mods do!

• Upvote 1

After the RV what are the chances you will keep this site running to allow members to have a "home base" in order to view members charitable organizations? I know there are members' causes I would like to donate to and I think this site would be the logical place to help facilitate that.

• Upvote 1