Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

tim5400

Best round I ever shot

My wife could care less (so will some of you). Being a golfer I just had to brag about my 73 I shot Yesterday. 39 on the front 34 on the back...bash away but you cant take this away from me!!! GO RV as usual ;)

• Upvote 6

My wife could care less (so will some of you). Being a golfer I just had to brag about my 73 I shot Yesterday. 39 on the front 34 on the back...bash away but you cant take this away from me!!! GO RV as usual ;)

Congrats! As a weekend golfer i can appreciate. Whats your handicap?

Nice Tim... congrats!!! Darn, wouldn't it have been nice to have a little better front nine... I know the feeling! But a 73 still beats me... fantastic! :D

Congratulations! Most will only dream their entire lives of such a round.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 1

Congratulations my friend, after RV my plan is to purchase my own 18 holes. Stay in touch and we’ll play a few rounds. :D

Good game sounds like you had fun

Congrats on the nice round!!!! I personally don't judge my day of golfing by the number of strokes, but by the number of beers consumed...needless to say, I've never been in the neighborhood of 73. :D

Thats nothing

I shot a 59!

Then we played the back nine

Congrats! Most people won't truly understand what that takes

Semper Fi

:lol: good job!!! i hope you bought your buddies a round of beer at the 19th hole! :lol:

me personal best... 68 playing from the Men's tee Ewa Villages Golf course playing with me brother. Summer 2006. ^_^

Edited by Shinnidan

Did the guys you played with want to get you swabbed after an awesome round like that .

Congratulations

Congrats..My best round ..6 birdies in eighteen holes..backed by alot of ugly...Beware best round of golf usually followed by the worst....LOL

Hey Tim! I'm a golf widow so I know how important this is to you so congratulations!

ps: my husband usually shoots in the low 80's, upper70's, he shot a 100 on Saturday, it was a loooong weekend. :P