Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI update May 21st

BBalls

Bigboy I would like to ask you a question. When I visit your site, I am disturbed by the fawning, adulating, admiring posts that the members put on there for Steve. Does that seem odd to you? I get uncomfortable when people seem to go overboard with their praise.

Skepticaldinar - Provide proof on your numbers for the event then we can talk.

Also don't speak to me about "looks like he has filled your head with too much I am a Christian"

You have no clue on my thoughts and beliefs. Show some respect.

I guess I will provide proof as I go get it then.Point missed you again. I have no interest in what your thoughts and beliefs are. Understand what words are meaning before demanding my respect.My point was that he is using religion to make himself more trusted by his followers.Would you trust an atheist used car salesman in a big city over a small town preacher with a congregation of 15 members whos father was preacher,his father's father etc.?

Haha :lol:

Just goes to show that pumpers like Stevel do have a negative effect on people and their lives. While it is true that we are all grown ups and are responsible for our own decisions it doesn't help when you have a snake oil salesman stating that you will be a millionare any day now.

Dinack - so you thought this was a good post? Did you like the framing of his words. Do you know what will be the weapon of his choice? I am sure it will not be a duel. Maybe an ied implanted in his drive way. This is really mob mentality at its worse. Come on, admit it, you hit the send key and regretted it. I know the feeling. Maybe even this will be another regret. Should have just let it pass when one moron threatens someone and is supported by a bigger moron. Glad I did not get into this fray. The issue is not Steve. The issue is the hatred that is beign spewed out. Hate the act, not the person.

I believe the number is closer to 500. (Not sheep - but people - please show some level of respect)

So total income would be $1,250. A reasonable estimate rent conference room space for 2 days would be $1,000 give or take $100.

I don't think anyone can retire on making $250.

Hmm...... No.........$25 fold 500 is $12,500 NOT 1,250

WITH ALL THE DINAR SITES CLOSING DOWN BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AND THEY WANT TO GET OUT WHILE THE GETTING OUT IS GOOD, THERE WILL BE LESS IF NOT ANY MONEY TO PAY THESE PUMPERS TO LIE TO US SO AS YOU ARE WITNESSING, THEY ARE ALL QUIET OR ALL GONE. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF A FEW MONTHS BEFORE EVERYONE REALIZES WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED. SHOULD WE ALL BAND TOGETHER AND INVESTIGATE AND PROSICUTE???? CAN YOU SAY "CLASS ACTION""

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Workerbee, I agree with you regarding other people's praise of Steve. The only explanation I have is the members appreciation of all the work he does for the board.

Hmmm I will copy and paste the post that you left on PD about an hour ago... Posted Today, 03:46 PM

"What is the capacity for the Arizona event - I understand that the event is full - just curious". I appreciate that you are also now curious and looking for answers ,that it what I had hoped for. Why did you place it in the topics that don't fit anywhere else? That is usually where Steve or his mods place items that they don't care for people to read,so not a great place to get any answers.

Skepticaldinar - stop with the "points missed again" - it's getting old and it does not apply.

I get what your saying about people using religion for profit. Frankly I ignore any of the religious statements made in PD or any of the other sites.

Have a good weekend.

I believe the number is closer to 500. (Not sheep - but people - please show some level of respect)

So total income would be $1,250. A reasonable estimate rent conference room space for 2 days would be $1,000 give or take $100.

I don't think anyone can retire on making $250.

So you post what you are trying to pass off as being factual knowledge here at 3:32 and then go back over to your home site and this...

Posted Today, 03:46 PM

"What is the capacity for the Arizona event - I understand that the event is full - just curious".

You received no reply on your question as to the capacity from your site.Please show some respect to our members here.And your math loses any future credibility with us on any future post.Should have pulled a calculator before being so bold on that one don't ya think?

Skepticaldinar - stop with the "points missed again" - it's getting old and it does not apply.

I get what your saying about people using religion for profit. Frankly I ignore any of the religious statements made in PD or any of the other sites.

Have a good weekend.

Afraid not what I am saying. People using this investment, that so many of us want and need so badly, in order to profit,was my point.It's just a doubled shame that the majority also use Christianity as a means to gain trust in order to use dinar as a scam.

It's not just the statements on religion as you say. It is things like a well known pumper crew going in a prayer for show prior to every chat or CC and other similar things thrown out there to help gain trust from listeners.

Edited by skepticaldinar

What? ... another one of these guys who goes postal, leaves in a huff, then wants back in?

Oh yeah, and trust him this time, too!

Well, since you have obviously been studying up on eating crow, you might want the next thing on your "list of things to do" to be "learn some grammar."

Grammar is important, especially when you have nothing at all to say and want to say it with the most impact as possible.

Personally I think this guy is a total waste of space, but some people seem to like being sucked in to the vaccuum.

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 1

skep - Sorry about the math - however I did some research and the cost to rent a large conference room ranges from $2,000 to $3,500 per day for 500 people.

I just found out that there will be between 2,500 to 3,000 for the event. They will need 5 to 6 rooms to handle the capacity at a cost of $15,000 to $18,000.

So the margin after costs is pretty high. I will inquire what their plan is for the profit.

Also your wiseass remarks are getting old. Were you not loved as a child?

Dinack - so you thought this was a good post? Did you like the framing of his words. Do you know what will be the weapon of his choice? I am sure it will not be a duel. Maybe an ied implanted in his drive way. This is really mob mentality at its worse. Come on, admit it, you hit the send key and regretted it. I know the feeling. Maybe even this will be another regret. Should have just let it pass when one moron threatens someone and is supported by a bigger moron. Glad I did not get into this fray. The issue is not Steve. The issue is the hatred that is beign spewed out. Hate the act, not the person.

Of course I don't condone violence against anyone. I was simply pointing out that Stevel actions negatively effect others. Please don't try and put me in the same boat as people who threaten.

• Upvote 1

My favorite part of the post is where he tells people not to call financial institutions to see if anything has changed as it will disrupt their jobs at the bank. I find it amazing how calling and inquiring about a particular currency will disrupt the jobs of people whose sole purpose is to DEAL WITH CURRENCY. Oh me oh my. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Out of curiosity and maybe I just don't understand common sense, but if someone posted 3 days ago or a week ago "it is done, nothing more to do other than wait" what is the point of making new posts, yet every posts says the same line "its done". I think the phrase "its done" should also mean the so-called gurus are done.

• Upvote 1

My favorite part of the post is where he tells people not to call financial institutions to see if anything has changed as it will disrupt their jobs at the bank. I find it amazing how calling and inquiring about a particular currency will disrupt the jobs of people whose sole purpose is to DEAL WITH CURRENCY. Oh me oh my. :blink:

That would depend on the amount of people that called within the first hour of the post coming out. More than likely shut down their phone system. B)

• Upvote 1

I was initially draw to PD because there is no costs and nothing being sold. First strike against him was allying himself with the Con Man that split off who wanted deposits for small BS event I would NEVER consider attending. Then the 2nd was teaming up and vouching for some BS spouting moron dressed up in Arab garb spewing about pretend CEOs. What the hay...CEOs? What does being a CEO have to do with currency investing???? Strike 3 was definitely yesterday when it became clear SteveI was a disturbed individual. Technically I'm still a member there but I don't post anymore and have no plans of starting. I figured I was as good as banned if I dare not worship his nutty butt The dude is clearly disturbed.

It is also extremely creepy to see people treating him like he is the massiah or something. Anit-Christ is more fitting. Jim Jones II, now all you ignorant PD folks shut-up and drink the cool-aid. :D

• Upvote 1

If he talked S#I^^ on everyon there as he does here, I would have booted his as$ too!!! biggrin.gif

Know what your talking about fully before opening your mouth......you have not been around enough to know who I am and what I am about so keep my name out of your mouth, period!! I was booted off PD for bringing truth to the forum about why the CBI site was really down and the people on that site just couldnt fathom the fact that the explanation was simple and didnt mean it was about to RV....thats really sad if you ask me.....and FYI I dont just randomly talk crap about everyone.....only those that clearly have no idea what they are talking about, and spew their garbage over and over and lie on a regular basis, such as Steve, Okie, TK, PTR and even Frank.....and of course to those that come at me sideways for no apparent reason other then they dont like to hear the reality of some situations simply because it might mean they wont be a millionare overnight......Ive been here over a year and have brought MANY points and both sides of the coin to this forum for people to think about....I like to provoke thought within peoples minds instead of just accepting whatever nonsense maybe passed along these forums as fact......but thanks for assuming who you think I am, you really just proved how clueless you really are about me.....

• Upvote 6

I like this place cause you can speak your mind...of course you sometimes need a thick hide. But....these morons that keep saying tomorrow.....how many have come and gone in the past few years? Their sources are always nameless, faceless and baseless. You got to love their abiliy to believe their own intel. The best intel comes from the folks that say stay grounded, hope for the best and don't put your livelyhood at risk. If it happens...GREAT. If it don't or until it does...it ain't the end of the world. Keep smiling...it makes people wonder what you've been up to. Cheers to all!!! :)

I have a phew friends who were amoung those banned, and I read his last temper tantrum post, You have to be a Mental case to follow this idiot. Yes STEVE you are an Idiot. IN CAPITAL LETTERS. i WOULDN'T WASTE MY TIME GOING TO A BOARD WHERE THE OWNER TALKS SUCH TRASH TO HIS MEMBERS . But the most amazing part is they sing and praise him after heCalls them Names. so someone called the Bank-BIG FREEKING DEAL-WHO gave out THAT INTEL =STEVE DID. So who's fault was it. 2 guesses and the1st 1 don't count.

Steve Irwin pro-ports to be this all knowing guru that couldn't possibly be wrong. Oh wait, he did say he was wrong once, but he was quick to point out that it wasn't his fault that he was wrong. He posts a rant directed at his members because they had the nerve to disobey his command not to call the bank that he supposedly had made arrangements with to take care of his followers cash in needs post rv. In his rant he calls his members stupid and decides to cancel the post rv luncheon that he charged these same stupid (his word not mine) members for. Then his sight mysteriously goes down. He then comes back and makes this long apology and apparently all is forgiven by these same devoted followers. Here's a thought. I wonder if Steve considered that it might be possible that giving all the false intel (again his word not mine, I prefer lies) that earned him the title of guru may have been the problem. By being a guru his words are posted on other sites. What if it wasn't his devoted followers that called? What if it was the members (grounded folks that are tired of the lies) of the other sites where his predictions are posted that called? Food for thought Steve old boy.

Know what your talking about fully before opening your mouth......you have not been around enough to know who I am and what I am about so keep my name out of your mouth, period!! I was booted off PD for bringing truth to the forum about why the CBI site was really down and the people on that site just couldnt fathom the fact that the explanation was simple and didnt mean it was about to RV....thats really sad if you ask me.....and FYI I dont just randomly talk crap about everyone.....only those that clearly have no idea what they are talking about, and spew their garbage over and over and lie on a regular basis, such as Steve, Okie, TK, PTR and even Frank.....and of course to those that come at me sideways for no apparent reason other then they dont like to hear the reality of some situations simply because it might mean they wont be a millionare overnight......Ive been here over a year and have brought MANY points and both sides of the coin to this forum for people to think about....I like to provoke thought within peoples minds instead of just accepting whatever nonsense maybe passed along these forums as fact......but thanks for assuming who you think I am, you really just proved how clueless you really are about me.....

And we just love you for it !! wub.gif Big squeeze for Keepm!!

Wishwell11

Go RV.. Go Big... Go Quickly!!