Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Verification thread

Fearless Four

Sara, I read a post after mine and wanted to let someone know that I am also VIP and it does not show on my profile. Regarding the screenshot...I am really new at this. My husband was the one that worked the computer, Not that I don't know my way around but since he passed away I am still looking for cameras and USB cables and such so I have my son help me, he took the picture with his camera and downloaded it to his laptop and sent me the picture in an email. If you would like the email I would be more than glad to send it to you to become verified. Thank you for your time.

GGlenGray or Nelg.

I have tried several pics of my dinar. All of them have been too large to place in the email. I have compressed, emailed to myself, tried black and white and nothing seem to work. I got the pic down to 508 and it still would not send. I guess you will just have to take my word. I HAVE DINAR!

Glen

I am having trouble getting a small enough picture sent.

I have ALL my dinar in our safe deposit in the bank....only have this One Thousand Dinar at home....but will try and send.

I'm signed in as "Rico"

Okay, I'll try again.....I'm "Rico"

I hate to be dumber than my computer

C:\Users\Vicki\Pictures\Dinar picture\DSCN6489.JPG

A little help...

Resizing

1. Click Start, Programs, Accessories, then Paint. to start Microsoft Paint.
  2. Open the image file you wish to edit.
  3. Click the Image Menu at the top and select Stretch/Skew Image.
  4. Choose a percentage figure to resize the image. To avoid distortion, choose the same percentage for the horizontal and vertical stretch.
  5. Click OK.
  6. Once you have the desired size, click File, then Save or click Save As... to prevent overwriting the original image.

• Clicking File, then Save will overwrite the old image, leaving you only with the image you have resized. To keep the original, save the resized image using the Save As... command and change the name of the image.