Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Verification thread

Fearless Four

Photochic - read the second pinned topic in this forum - It's entitled something like "Sara will award the badges every weekday by 11:00 am" - so Sara should start adding the badges by Monday or so. Be patient, you're in line. I saw your dinarified picture in this forum, so you should be good to go. Thanks much for posting it. paperboy

Honestly I really do not know what she wants me to do? I regret it if Sara thought that I was not cooperating or short with her. ..again how do I put my name on the picture? Sara, I did the best I could to get the picture uploaded and in a post.

I thought that was all that you asked us to do, Adam. Since, apparently I am not understanding what is being asked of me. I will happily accept help on this.

Thank you.

You don't scan them ... You take a photograph with a camera or your phone showing your member name on the web page and you holding up your dinars. Then save that photo you created to your computer and upload it into DV.

Photochic - read the second pinned topic in this forum - It's entitled something like "Sara will award the badges every weekday by 11:00 am" - so Sara should start adding the badges by Monday or so. Be patient, you're in line. I saw your dinarified picture in this forum, so you should be good to go. Thanks much for posting it. paperboy

Thank you so much Paperboy. I will wait. I really need to slow down when I read...... :P

Honestly I really do not know what she wants me to do? I regret it if Sara thought that I was not cooperating or short with her. ..again how do I put my name on the picture? Sara, I did the best I could to get the picture uploaded and in a post.

I thought that was all that you asked us to do, Adam. Since, apparently I am not understanding what is being asked of me. I will happily accept help on this.

Thank you.

Jac, check the "How to get your dinarified badge" thread. I gave exact instructions in it. Also see the rest of the members pictures - you'll see that they are all holding their dinar in front of their computer screen, showing their username.

You don't scan them ... You take a photograph with a camera or your phone showing your member name on the web page and you holding up your dinars. Then save that photo you created to your computer and upload it into DV.

Thank you for your explanation. I will try to do this.:)

Jac, check the "How to get your dinarified badge" thread. I gave exact instructions in it. Also see the rest of the members pictures - you'll see that they are all holding their dinar in front of their computer screen, showing their username.

I did think it rather odd did wonder why the IQD was against their computer screens. No I did not read How To get your Dinarfied badge' because I thought you also said if we couldn't do it you would verify VIPs anyway. And I thought scanning Dinar was the logical way to do this. I will have to have someone take a picture. Thank you, I appreciate the explanation.:o