Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was informed something about a IMF director getting arrested

End Quote

What you mean exactly with "you were informed"? Didn't you read it yourself all over the place like everybody else? And he's not "a" IMF Director.... He's THE IMF (EX at this point) Director.......

I would rate your guruness a total of 3.5 camels out of 5 camels. You would have received all 5 if you would have used the words "God Bless" and "idiots" all in the same sentence. I find those gurus that bless and call others names at the same time... particularly amusing. ;)

• Upvote 2

End Quote

What you mean exactly with "you were informed"? Didn't you read it yourself all over the place like everybody else? And he's not "a" IMF Director.... He's THE IMF (EX at this point) Director.......

That's what I liked about it. He didn't tell us anything we didn't already know. Just the facts, ma'am...

(a/an/the/whatever)

Your right & I agree. I should of broken it down more & put it into paragraphs.

There was a lot of wordiness in there & I didn't get to the juice right away. I should of started off w/ the juice & followed with explanations "why."

Luckily, this is all not too important to me as I have no intentions of becoming a pumper :)

Suuure

I've decided since there are a lot of Guru's out there i'm going to give this a shot. I have a lot of contacts around the world, here, there, and some other places. I just feel like I have "this gift" and I want to share it with you all. I'm going to simple post some bullets that are KEY points we needs to look for any pay attention too.

(Mods if this is not the correct section, please move. Thank you.)

1) Iraq is almost out of chapter 7, I can't tell you more information about this because I promised my contacts I would not, and out of respect I won't.

2) Another contact of mine told me Maliki decided to "scrap" the Security Ministers and postpone the vote until early June. Don't be surprised if you see an article similar hit the news sometime yesterday.

3) Obama has an "important" announcement today. It has nothing to do with the RV.

4) A good friend of mine who lives in Iraq - I can't tell you which part but I will tell you they have been complaining about their currency and not being able to use it in the market. And something about it being broken or Damaged? I'll get more info when I can.

5) I was also told, watch the price of oil, the higher the better. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOLD.

6) EVERYTHING, I repeat EVERYTHING, in the news is smoke and mirrors. Watch their actions, not what they say.

7) Another contact, Again I can't tell you where he lives or works, but I will tell you he is VERY HIGH UP. Told me that this is only weeks, if not days away. Start making preparing.

8) I was informed something about a IMF director getting arrested and resigning. MARK MY WORDS. You will see this happen. It is definately tied to the RV.

I have tons of more information, unfortunately due to my sources and their reasons behind keeping silent, I promised them I would not "spill the beans". I plan to keep that promise. I will get more information as time progresses and try my best to keep you informed before it happens. Obviously some I can or can't share, but I will share what i'm allowed to, and MARK MY WORDS, we are right around the corner, after this last speed bump, the train is leaving the station whether you bought your ticket or not.

If you have any questions, please leave them below in the comments and I will do my best to answer them to the best of my ability. Thank you.

* With a loud bang, and a smoke filled room, RescueBreaths trips over a mirror and rolls into the darkness *

MY LITTLE BROTHER... I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! This is the exact sentiment of so many of us here. Those who wait and try to dessiminate the REAL truth from the KIDS and those who piece together without any humility, as if they are in the know. Some of it is amusing and some down right frustrating. Anyway, this funny post for me explains the JOKE of the "guru's." We need to keep our hopes high and patience too, while focusing on REAL news.

As always PEACE.... and thanks :)

End Quote

RELAX and reread... He was explaining how those who call themselves GURU's do it. They take news and print it as if someone on the inside told them.

I am sure when you re read you will get a nice little chuckle. Peace

I personally wont do the FAKE Guru thing but WOW If I did I would have one heck of a following.

Well not like good ol KEEP... But when this is all done maybe I can hire him as my doogie howie of financial planning, NOT. LMAO!

LOVE THIS POST!

Peace

• Upvote 1

I would rate your guruness a total of 3.5 camels out of 5 camels. You would have received all 5 if you would have used the words "God Bless" and "idiots" all in the same sentence. I find those gurus that bless and call others names at the same time... particularly amusing. ;)

God Bless you drox.

Btw one of my very close contacts tells me you own a camel farm, is there any truth to this rumor? I can't tell you who, but he is VERY high up in the camel business, says you are a reputable dealer.

• Upvote 1

For a "classic" guru post I am going to give you an A. You would have had an A+ if you had remembered to greet the ships at sea and end with at least a "nuff said"... Better luck with next year's contest. Don't forget, you do not need to purchase any dinar to enter.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

God Bless you drox.

Btw one of my very close contacts tells me you own a camel farm, is there any truth to this rumor? I can't tell you who, but he is VERY high up in the camel business, says you are a reputable dealer.

Rescuebreaths....

You are correct. I do own a camel farm. In fact, I breed racing camels and have been known to broadcast the races. Here is one I did back in Oct 2010 that you may or may not find amusing. Kinda funny you mentioned that about me after you read my old snippet below.... (If the link doesn't work just go to my page and look it up in my topics section). :D

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry212938

Edited by drox

Wow!!!! all I can say is next time I fall short a couple of pages writing my term papers I know who to call xD

When you type as fast as I do... You forget to break down the content into paragraphs and proper formatting. That post took me probably 2-3 minutes (maybe more) to type.

Sorry for it being long, but, it is quite entertaining to read. :)

Rescuebreaths....

You are correct. I do own a camel farm. In fact, I breed racing camels and have been known to broadcast the races. Here is one I did back in Oct 2010 that you may or may not find amusing. Kinda funny you mentioned that about me after you read my old snippet below.... (If the link doesn't work just go to my page and look it up in my topics section). :D

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry212938

I had a feeling and I'm looking to purchase a few. How many peso per camel? And if I buy bulk camel do I get discount? Also I'm looking for the camel with 3 humps, not 2 or 1. Do you charge extra per hump? Thank you.

• Upvote 2

I've decided since there are a lot of Guru's out there i'm going to give this a shot. I have a lot of contacts around the world, here, there, and some other places. I just feel like I have "this gift" and I want to share it with you all. I'm going to simple post some bullets that are KEY points we needs to look for any pay attention too.

(Mods if this is not the correct section, please move. Thank you.)

1) Iraq is almost out of chapter 7, I can't tell you more information about this because I promised my contacts I would not, and out of respect I won't.

2) Another contact of mine told me Maliki decided to "scrap" the Security Ministers and postpone the vote until early June. Don't be surprised if you see an article similar hit the news sometime yesterday.

3) Obama has an "important" announcement today. It has nothing to do with the RV.

4) A good friend of mine who lives in Iraq - I can't tell you which part but I will tell you they have been complaining about their currency and not being able to use it in the market. And something about it being broken or Damaged? I'll get more info when I can.

5) I was also told, watch the price of oil, the higher the better. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOLD.

6) EVERYTHING, I repeat EVERYTHING, in the news is smoke and mirrors. Watch their actions, not what they say.

7) Another contact, Again I can't tell you where he lives or works, but I will tell you he is VERY HIGH UP. Told me that this is only weeks, if not days away. Start making preparing.

8) I was informed something about a IMF director getting arrested and resigning. MARK MY WORDS. You will see this happen. It is definately tied to the RV.

I have tons of more information, unfortunately due to my sources and their reasons behind keeping silent, I promised them I would not "spill the beans". I plan to keep that promise. I will get more information as time progresses and try my best to keep you informed before it happens. Obviously some I can or can't share, but I will share what i'm allowed to, and MARK MY WORDS, we are right around the corner, after this last speed bump, the train is leaving the station whether you bought your ticket or not.

If you have any questions, please leave them below in the comments and I will do my best to answer them to the best of my ability. Thank you.

* With a loud bang, and a smoke filled room, RescueBreaths trips over a mirror and rolls into the darkness *

... <_< ... we shall wait and see...