Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's WEEKLY WEDNESDAY Q & A ~~ 5-18-11

cgbrown

1. Are there any banks still selling Dinars, that you know of???

2. Have any deals beside Ali stopped selling dinars???

all TD Banks still selling , all along the east coast from maine to fla. hope this helps.

Hi Adam, The president extended EO 13303 until June 30, 2011, what are your thought on this acton of only extending it 6 weeks. forcing Iraq's hand?

I'm NOT sure about Adam but I see this as a warning to Mr Maliki to get the job done by that date or before -OR ELSE=.Revalue or all bets are off.

Adam, Desert Surfer here, You have said that you think the RV will be around .10 to .30 cents. But you used $1 for a illustration. Are you being conservative with the lower figure and feeling that it could be more. If so, just answer with a happy face. :rolleyes: Thank you.

ADAM,

BIGCITYBOB HERE.

THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONFUSION ON EXACTLY WHAT OBAMAS DECISION ACTUALLY MEANS. THE REPORT SAID HE "OFFERED" AN EXTENSION.

DOES THAT MEAN THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT IT? WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DFI, IF IRAQ DOESNT GET IT TOGETHER BY THE 30TH OF JUNE? DOES IT GO AWAY?

ALSO, FILL US IN ON THE SCENARIO OF A WIRE TRANSFER WHEN THE RV OCCURS. WHY WOULD IT POSSIBLY BE TAKING MORE THAN A DAY WHEN WE TRY TO CASH IN ON THE TRANSFER?

BCB

• Upvote 1

now that O extended EO 13303

what pressure does that put on M reguarding CH7. and by pressure i am referring to finishing the gov

i am sure you could spend an hour on this one question

all i really want to know is what is going on in M's little head and S's (if he thinks this will push M over the edge)

[

What time is that Eastern Standard time?

Also, my question is: Do you think the dinar will not RV at all? If yes or no, why?

Mattie

If you're in a location that stays on Standard time, then 7pm Central Daylight Time will be 7pm Eastern Standard Time. I know that several locations in Indiana stay on Standard time...I don't know if that's true in your case but just wanted to point that out so's you won't miss the chat!

Everyone says the U.S. holds IQD. True or not? I hate when people say "well, they wouldn't make that information public!!" OKAY, then where did we hear this? Someone just made it up then. I'll be in chat tonight, looking forward to it.

Hi Adam.

I would like your input on this. It seems to me that lately we have had several flurries of positive news, that at the time makes it appear as if the RV is so close we can almost touch it. And then the news starts turning towards some event happening on the political side in Iraq. For the moment let's forget about "The Roller Coaster Ride" part of the thinking. With that not taken into concideration, do you think the Iraqi government is dangeling a carrot in front of us in order to stall the RV? It just seems to me that they can't keep a positive monentum going.

Thanks

Adam, I do not have a question. I would just like to Thank You for being who and what you are. These last few days we have witnessed a lot of.... hmmmmm... how should I put this "Stupid Nonsense" and I for 1 applaud you for always being above all tthat. I love this site and the Mods are the best ever.... so with that said... THANK YOU...... and thank you too everybody who brings so much to the forum here... you are appreciated.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1