Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am selling 11 million uncirculated dinar

csilva23

I am looking to sell 11 million uncirculated dinar. I am looking to sell C.O.D . Thank you.

Sure do post alot

i am in the US..... not a pumper nor a dealer. I just need the money.

So please, if you aint interested then please dont post negativity...this is the reason i never posted before. Thank you.

Then y not just sell some

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I must have hit a nerve u keep giving me -'s I stand correct then. Another SALESMAN

I will give you $157.00 USD for the worthless pieces of paper...

What are you two even doing on this forum? I'm giving you both warnings and putting your posts on mod preview, if you don't have any legitimate business in here stay out of other people's threads.

Check with Adam, he has stated in buying and selling dinar forum that he will buy them.

This is correct but I won't pay much more than what a dealer will pay... I know Jeff at Tampa Dinar is still buying and selling Dinar, that's where I would go. Much quicker sale that way.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I heard it will RV Tonight @ 5.00+ so I will pay you 3.00 per dinar.

That way we can still both make some money.

Anyone else want out

So it sounds like you are offering 3 U.S. dollars per 1 Iraqi Dinar. Am I right? You draw up a contract with your lawyer today and I will get with mine and I will make you that deal!! I know he is offf this weekend but I will pay him well for this deal. You know some countries consider a persons word as a binding contract little long you putting it in writing right now as you have. And you didn't even say if it RVs at $5. Let's see how big they are now? :lol:

Edited by In Iraq
  • Upvote 1

I heard it will RV Tonight @ 5.00+ so I will pay you 3.00 per dinar.

That way we can still both make some money.

Anyone else want out

ohmy.gif Dude, they been saying that for years...laugh.gif I'll sell you mine at THAT price. REALLY??? Sad if anyone has to sell now that we're so close but I gotta say that that is the sweetest offer Ive ever seen... You are too nice. Be careful. It's a rough world and many will do just like a couple of earlier posters. Try to wipe their hoo-hoo with you.. Everyone should simma down now. Adam gave the best advice..wink.gif

I am looking to sell 11 million uncirculated dinar. I am looking to sell C.O.D . Thank you.

If you send these COD through the Postal service. The person receiving this COD will have to fill out a treasury report. Anything over 3,000 dollars requires it, if they have to cut money orders. FEDEX and UPS require certified check or postal money order, again requires the report for the certified check. Just giving this info to you if you should need it.