Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Rumor from friends friend

Hi Newbie here and this is my first post, i got into this about a month ago and have just been reading the posts and hoping

like everyone on here that this thing happens soon, my friend has a friend that says knows some people in high places and told my buddy

that it is going to happen next week for sure ? i said yeah sure i have to see it to believe it right?

we have all heard the date of the 16th so maybe something will happen? i dont know for sure but i guess we can all hope one more time haha,

he also said that Obama has been the one holding the RV up hmm? and that iraq told him we are going through with it with or without you and

other european countries said they would RV without the US huh what ? anyway thats all i got i hope it does happen next week Go RV.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 6

Go away pumper..no on on here is stupid enough to go past you first sentence.

Hey buddy why do you find it necessary to be rude! Do you not remember what Jesus said, that you will give an account for every idle word spoken, so go ahead a start thinking of what you are going to tell THE ALMIGHTY why you called one of His creatures made in His image 'stupid' just because you didnt like what he said.....think before you speak man!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

No ONE on here should be stupid enough to try to take a shot at someone with misspelled words. Keep them to yourself. It's in the rumor section for a reason. He even acknowledged it.

• Upvote 8

Hi Newbie here and this is my first post, i got into this about a month ago and have just been reading the posts and hoping

like everyone on here that this thing happens soon, my friend has a friend that says knows some people in high places and told my buddy

that it is going to happen next week for sure ? i said yeah sure i have to see it to believe it right?

we have all heard the date of the 16th so maybe something will happen? i dont know for sure but i guess we can all hope one more time haha,

he also said that Obama has been the one holding the RV up hmm? and that iraq told him we are going through with it with or without you and

other european countries said they would RV without the US huh what ? anyway thats all i got i hope it does happen next week Go RV.

Your buddy is wrong. Obama and the US has been over in Iraq assisting them with their budget and rv. They have no respect for timelines and are corrupt. They are the delay in this. They were to have rvd within 48hrs of Dec 21, had they seated a full govt. They did not then and still are fighting over the final seats. Our country continues to send representatives over there to speed them along......their continuous bickering is the delay, not the US.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

In Chats yesterday, Bond Lady has a conspiracy theory about the delay (see part 2), and yes, Obama may be a part of it for a good reason. BL's theory is that the old up is due to Osama capture. Officials wanted to get Osama, and then round up other terrorists prior to the RV. This would keep them from making more money from the RV to use for attacks. Two days ago, a Sadr office was raided in Iran.

This might be crazy - there may be plenty of individuals to finance the terrorists (Saudis) but it made sense to me on the cuff.

Just a thought....

• Upvote 4

Just remember when you point a finger at someone else there are 3 fingers pointing right back at you. Respect, manner and decency begin within ourself first. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Most of us on this site prefers to be treated with respect no matter we're new posters or a long timers here. I noticed how often you have had your "not so respectful" outbursts at others on this site. If I may say we appreciate you start to consider being more considerate with your expressions, please. Thank you.

• Upvote 7

sorry didnt mean to pump but if it does happen next week wont we all be happy :)

Don't worrie about,want some people say.They,been,through alot over years with this Dinar. Even I've gotten cross with some, rude people. Then, I think about it and realize its been long haul.I apologize if we have rude people.There just tired of B.S GORV!

• Upvote 1

I gave you a +1 to help ease the ratings for you m8, really though that was out of line. We were all Newbies ounce and I know tensions are high as we all want off this damn ride but welcoming a new person to DV that way was uncalled for. JMO. Peace.

Now, WELCOME mrmcwhipit to DV and glad to have ya! If I can be of assistance in any way let me know. I will say this....Lesson number ONE, No one knows the Rate or Date be careful of the pumpers and so called GURU's! This is a great site to learn about the Dinar and meet great folks along the ride. Peace.

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the welcome. i never gave much thought to my friend owning some iraqi dinars until lately he started getting excited saying

it may happen soon and i thought dang if he comes rolling up in a benzo and i missed the boat for such a little investment i would be

so mad at myself for not listening to him ,so here i am with you guys now waiting and hoping, it is fun i have to say and it would

be nice to help so others less fortunate if i made some real money with this. Cheers Go RV haaa

• Upvote 4

LOL, sadly, there are apparently a few.

One thing Cocklebur - I have to admire your consistency.

Especially love your use of LOL. Subterfuge for the illiterate.

There are certainly mean spirited people in this world and cowardly too. If you wern't hiding behind your computer screen, wonder what you would say to the poster in poster. Your reply is cowardly and without any honor.

• Upvote 3

Ah yes! The nice thing about posting rude comments when you can't be identified. I wonder if all the Billy Bad Asses would be so rude and disrespectful if they were in person? I know the answer is no. People who bash those who type the word of God because He is part of their lives is not a crime. If God's word makes you feel uncomfortable don't be rude about it. Seek help from what ever puts you at ease. I can assure you I believe in putting evil in it's place and every time I've met a rude person and confronted them, some with kinds words and other with the appropriate amount what they wanted they changed their attitude. I know I am just making friends and influencing people with these comments. The only ones who will dislike them are the ones who would buckle if the came face to face with a Tough Christian! :blink:

• Upvote 4

Your buddy is wrong. Obama and the US has been over in Iraq assisting them with their budget and rv. They have no respect for timelines and are corrupt. They are the delay in this. They were to have rvd within 48hrs of Dec 21, had they seated a full govt. They did not then and still are fighting over the final seats. Our country continues to send representatives over there to speed them along......their continuous bickering is the delay, not the US.

I can't find any credible links that show where Obama, Tim Geithner or Nancy Pelosi (not that she matters anymore) have been in Iraq as of lately working on the Rv. Nancy Pelosi was there cause she could not stand to be outdone by John Boehner so right after his visit she decided that she and her delgation must go to verify that the US Troops are still on the withdarw schedule. All the US Delegationstrips to Iraq have to do with Troop withdrawal. They know that withdrawal will be delayed if the GOI is not stable and fully seated. See link below.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110507/pl_afp/iraqusmilitarydiplomacy

Geithner and Hillarious have been pre-occupied with the Chinese - google the subject - and Hillarious has not been in Iraq anytime during 2011. Hillarious's Deputy Secretary was in Iraq in Feb. 2011 to inquire about the GOI. All this "intel" saying that O & H and Geithner are sooooo invloved in the Rv and are holding it up, etc., etc. has no credible documentation available to back up these claims. Seems like some are just so overly anxious about the Rv that they misinterpret a lot of events and read into articles stuff that is Just Not There. The only thing Obama and Pelosi are concerned with is withdrawing our troops so O can claim that he fulfilled a campaign promise. Obama DID NOTsay RECENTLY that he would cut the US deficit in half in 2011. He made that statement in 2008 when he was campaigning for President. Glenn Beck did not say that O made that claim recently. Glenn Beck clearly stated that O made that claim when he was running for President in 2008. So, when O's claim is put in correct context it has NOTHING to do with IQD. Tim Geithner's remark about an influx of tax money coming in over the next few months has to do with US tax returns that are filed from April through October every year. Many people and businesses get tax filing date extentions - so for a period of 7 months every year there is a constant incoming of tax returns bringing money into the US Treasury. Once again, I have found no credible documentation linking Geithner's remarks to meaning an Rv. If you can prove otherwise please supply info sources and links. Until then I am not grasping at straws and reading into every remark made by a Gov't official that it some how in some way has a hidden meaning about the Rv. The Rv is NOT going to solve America's 14 Trillion+ national debt.

To mrmcwhipit, Please do not pay ANY attention to jackasses like the one who just had to be an ass. There are an awfully lot of wonderful people on this site and we welcome you here. To coin the phrase "there is always one in every crowd"! We are all in this together and all are ready for some good to happen. We all want it to be sooner than later, right? Welcome mrmcwhipit welcome!! and goooooo rv!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the welcome. i never gave much thought to my friend owning some iraqi dinars until lately he started getting excited saying

it may happen soon and i thought dang if he comes rolling up in a benzo and i missed the boat for such a little investment i would be

so mad at myself for not listening to him ,so here i am with you guys now waiting and hoping, it is fun i have to say and it would

be nice to help so others less fortunate if i made some real money with this. Cheers Go RV haaa

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY ---WEEELCOOOOME ABOARD FOR THE END OF THE UNIVERSE!