Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing in Their Done

Flash101

So many friends of mine and some people I have talked to already have or will cash in their IQD before May 22. They all say the same thing, I'm done with this ride this is bullsh_t and they don't want to wast anymore time with all of the pumpers and nay sayers. So pumpers and nay sayers you won. They got most of their money back and they said it was fun at first but now it's not so fun anymore just stress. For me I'm on thin ice as well.

:blink::blink:

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 3

So many friends of mine and some people I have talked to already have or will cash in their IQD before May 22. They all say the same thing, I'm done with this ride this is bullsh_t and they don't want to wast anymore time with all of the pumpers and nay sayers. So pumpers and nay sayers you won. They got most of their money back and they said it was fun at first but now it's not so fun anymore just stress. For me I'm on thin ice as well.

blink.gifblink.gif

NOW IS CERTAINLY NOT THE TIME TO BAIL, WHY NOT WAIT UNTIL JUNE 30????

IF YOU HAVE WAITED THIS LONG, WHATS 6 WEEKS TO BE...............th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 5

For those that are stressing over this.....Don't go to the sites.....Don't read the threads.....Put your Dinars in a safe place......Go about your business. It is not worth stressing yourself out. This will happen, and when it does, you won't have to be on the website to see it!! It will be on TV, Radio, Internet!! Enjoy your life, and sometime in the very near future, you will enjoy it even more!!! Go RV!!! :D:D:D

• Upvote 9

:blink::blink:

Keep what you can afford and take a step back from it. Generally speaking IMOP if you are stressing you spent to much to begin with. I would try and hang in through June if possible. Good luck eather way!

• Upvote 2

blink.gifblink.gif

How can you tell their done without sticking a fork in themhuh.gif (Oh ....sorry I'm grilling out right now) tongue.gif Ahh......... hate to hear that, wish they would change their mindssad.gif

The Banksters and Press appear to be winning a small piece of the battle. Some folks just can't deal with the hype like others can, so they bail. Shouda, woulda, coulda! I've heard it so many times! I'm in for the duration. We all have our own situations and choices to make. You can't knock these people for doing what they believe is right. I hope it goes right for them and us as well. Time will tell. Have a good 1. Slay.

• Upvote 3

Who cares what someone else does with their money?

It's completely irrelevant.

If everyone I know sold their dinars it would have no bearing on me whatsoever.

Anyone so weakminded as to let their friends dictate their financial matters doesn't deserve wealth.

• Upvote 5

Well for those who are discouraged and without hope just want to present the image as I am trying to do to make the wait less frustrating. I've been working 16 years and I have 39 which gives me an estimate of a possible 16 more to work and to retire and will step to the economy then the retirement benefit may be so insignificant that it does not give me or to survive biweekly so I made this investment thinking that if you earn at least $ 1 each Dinar will save me much time to work and I could enjoy the rest of my life quietly. I'm sure it's much better to be patient and wait a little longer necessary or because they doubt very much that, according to events will not take much longer.

IMHO,

There are a few "hard, fast" rules that I would recommend us investors should abide by. It may save you a lot of stress in the long run.

1. Do your own research and draw your own conclusions. There's nothing wrong with "group work" just don't get sucked into the hive mentality and develop blind faithfulness to any one. Not this site or any other site. Doing so attempts to put the ultimate responsibility for the outcome of this investment on someone else. "Someone else" isn't going to the bank to cash out so "someone" else shouldn't be responsible for your decisions.

2. Make your own plans. Everyone is different and has different triggers and/or thresholds.

3. At least have some idea of what you are talking about and/or want to convey on the forums. Consider it a professional courtesy. DV members are not afraid to let the negatives fly if they disagree with your message. Not that your message may be, or is, wrong just that they don't agree with you. Nothing wrong with that.

4. Pumpers. You may not know who they are, at first, but after reading the boards for a while, I'm sure you'll learn who they are. Personally, I was a very eager, naiive, ambitious investor and wanted to invest more everytime I heard "RV is imminent". Not that I wanted so much more but that my target number hadn't been reached and I wanted to make "the shot at the buzzer".

5. Invest what YOU can afford to. Don't bet the farm or not pay the bills for this.

Hopefully, this helps some do what they need to do. Good Luck. GO RV.

• Upvote 3

Well with Ali and the others gone I guess that spooked allot of people and they bail'd to recoupe what they could. And all of the BS coming up the ranks from newbies and people we never heard from people got spooked.

This ride affects everyone differently. Why not just shut your computer down for awhile...then turn it back on when the curiosity becomes overwhelming! Nothing lasts forever...including this ride!

I sure hope you do not treat all your investments this way! Remember this is an investment. If you were buying a lotto scratch ticket I can see why you maybe feel the way you do. But, the fact is, this is an investment and we may be in this to 2012 or later.

Go RV!

I sure hope you do not treat all your investments this way! Remember this is an investment. If you were buying a lotto scratch ticket I can see why you maybe feel the way you do. But, the fact is, this is an investment and we may be in this to 2012 or later.

Go RV!

You said it 2012 or later. that's exactly what one friend said. are you in Michigan :blink::blink:

Edited by Flash101

:huh: well, dude....all i can say is...."Back away from the computer and rejoin the real world for awhile do something you really enjoy doing!" :lol: you been reading to heavy into this...you should relax or you might really go "Postal". :o Edited by Shinnidan

Flash,

Sorry to hear about your friends- as others have already stated, it's everyone's personal decision to hold or sell. However, my advice to you would be 'GET OFF THE FENCE' and do it quickly. Since you're already invested, it would seem to me to be foolish to get out now- I mean, seriously, where else will you find the potential to have the returns that the dinar offers? Unfortunately, no one can tell you it's done because we just don't seem to know; however, think about it... logic dictates that an RV of some sort has to happen sooner or later, doesn't it. IF you are in a position where you constantly second guess this opportunity- it will drive you crazy so get a grip, think about the positives, and let the stress go. Many others have given you the best advice possible: put your dinars in a safe place, step back and forget the boards and live your life as needed... when it hits, you'll hear about it then JOIN THE PARTY. Don't let this control your life but stay in it because it just may change your life big time.

Good luck and let the negatives and the stress go... stay in the car and enjoy the ride :)

Dman

• Upvote 2