Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama to address Muslims next week

hame55

Heard on radio (no link)----- Our Illustrious "El" Presidente, the Number One American, half-black, half-white Barack Hussein Obama will "address" Muslims next week as part of an "outreach" to the Islamic world. That's all I know so far. Timing is impeccable.

Any thoughts? Other news on this?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Heard on radio (no link)----- Our Illustrious "El" Presidente, the Number One American, half-black, half-white Barack Hussein Obama will "address" Muslims next week as part of an "outreach" to the Islamic world. That's all I know so far. Timing is impeccable.

It's the job of the president to ensure our national security, and building bridges with the muslim world to prevent more young muslims from being recruited by extremists is a part of that job. After taking out bin Laden I think explaining that we have nothing against Islam as a religion and that our problem is with extremists who want to exploit young muslims to commit mass murder is a reasonable approach.

And I don't see what his racial makeup has to do with anything.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

You really think addressing the Muslims is going to be about the RV? Or are you posting this as general news that is unrelated to an RV? Because I sure don't see this as news, but rather speculation, so should probably be moved to opinions? Maybe? Mods?

It's the job of the president to ensure our national security, and building bridges with the muslim world to prevent more young muslims from being recruited by extremists is a part of that job. After taking out bin Laden I think explaining that we have nothing against Islam as a religion and that our problem is with extremists who want to exploit young muslims to commit mass murder is a reasonable approach.

Thank you Mr.Rich.... Someone that has a f---ing clue around here. We all don't have to agree, or even get along for that matter, but your uninformed ignorant opinions pretty much some up the extent of your thought process. Its a big world out there, nevermind, just kick back in your recliner and be bitter for what you don't have instead of happy with what you do have. Apologies in advance. Chao.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps rather than some subtle race baiting....you might just resort to the facts.

• Upvote 1

The problem is he apologizes for his own country. We have nothing to apologize for. He is a weak man regardless of his race.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I gotta admire his ba!!s He just takes the credit for killing the muslums #1 robin hood , martyer, martin luther king, hero. their kindergarden sing songs about him before they start class. people every where over there have at least one pic hanging in their home of him and he`s going there to the ME. hahahahahaha I will be very supprised if he makes it out alive.

YEP Just saying

• Upvote 1

Perhaps rather than some subtle race baiting....you might just resort to the facts.

Yes, quite right. I have been hearing so much bad chatter about Obama, and a lot of subtle racial talk about his "heritage" birth, etc. that it was making me sick. I think it's great to have a half-white, half black, half Muslim (heritage) as President. It confuses the bigots and closet racists...so I was baiting them to come out. I suppose I was being weak...sorry.

Yes, this is news. It could be about the RV and a message to Muslims.