Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Reply To All For 'OH CRAP"... GEEZ

jumpinj

Please don't waste a Mods valuable time. They have enough to deal with. Allow me to assist. Simply "LOG OUT AND DON'T COME BACK". Glad I could help. Slay.

Yeah, the Mods are so busy monitoring the cheerleading and arranging the GO RV chants. Don't cut into their busy workload.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Yeah, the Mods are so busy monitoring the cheerleading and arranging the GO RV chants. Don't cut into their busy workload.

I am amazed more Mods don't quit. Its comments like this that make them want a raise...oh wait, they do it for free. Send in your resume, I am sure there are plenty of openings.

I was a mod on a different site, they paid jack as well. Please show them a little respect, otherwise with-out them the site would go to he** in a hand basket.

pp

• Upvote 2

I thot this forum had people who have compassion-What you have shown to yourselves is what would happen if the bottom fell out- You all have become vultures -you pick on the weakest. The person who has issues and maybe needs compassion you push out. You all have said and stood by what you believe in and that is you would help/care for / look after/ and promise to protect.But that was in the past. Now i see a dfferent future-- I wouldnt feel safe with any of you. What you have shown towards a person by calling him.her names is dispicable. You should be ashamed of yourselves. But then again you dont surprise me at all. When it happens to you dont you scream because it will hurt-Remember what goes around comes around- and when it does it will bite you in the ass- Your words not mine.... For me -I will put my trust in the LORD. not man. So as far as im concerned you can say what you want - GOD protects thoes HE loves- May GOD Bless you and your houses- Vern :)

Well said and I agree. To bad people decided to sign you negative because they didn't like hearing the truth instead of just taking it as constructive criticism and maybe getting some positive growth out of it. Sad state of affairs this generation has become and even worse the coming generation they are raising. If I could give you another positive to even you out I would. I know I will get dinged to but come on it's a forum full of people I don't know, what real effect will it have anywhere.

• Upvote 1

WOW.. I had too see this mayhem for myself.. geez.. Most of you are pretty rutheless and I am definately glad I'm getting out of here..obviously not deleted yet, but i'm working on it..

1. I didn't say to sell all you have, I said sell what you have to make you feel comfortable IF you were to suffer total loss. And yes, unless you want to fly to Iraq and smuggle large sums of money there, 90% sure will take a loss....

2. My 20 yr investment plan started in late 2006. I had a specific amount of Dinar I was going to purchase every year for 20 yrs because I believed the currency would increase in value over time. Not Overnight! and it will, maybe not what we hold....

3. I don't feel comfortable losing 16k us dollars so I am selling around 15mil Dinar and will not be buying more. I will however be investing in the stock market in Iraq. I will still have enough Dinar to make me a millionaire IF the 10% turns out.

4 Just like the gurus tell you they cannot reveal there sources, neither can I, but I can tell you the person I spoke with has over $900,000 us dollars invested in Dinar, accounts, and stocks in Iraq. He has many investor connections that invest more money on a daily basis than most will make their entire lifetime. His paper Dinar is going bye bye and will prob end up with some of you. he pays people a lot of money to help him make smart investments.. Not hopes or false leads

5.BTW I am actually making a profit on my Dinar @ 32- 37 dollars per 25k note... So not a loss after all!

6.This is a RUMOR- There are currently 2 Dinar sales companies trying to sell there companies on a private market - This is a RUMOR

7. Site owners, company owners, and pumpers will all tell you what you want to hear so ask them...

Be prepared, and stop being so mean. I really would hate to see anyone lose their entire investment, although now.. Not so sure, might be a humbling experiance for some

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

WOW.. I had too see this mayhem for myself.. geez.. Most of you are pretty rutheless and I am definately glad I'm getting out of here..obviously not deleted yet, but i'm working on it..

1. I didn't say to sell all you have, I said sell what you have to make you feel comfortable IF you were to suffer total loss. And yes, unless you want to fly to Iraq and smuggle large sums of money there, 90% sure will take a loss....

2. My 20 yr investment plan started in late 2006. I had a specific amount of Dinar I was going to purchase every year for 20 yrs because I believed the currency would increase in value over time. Not Overnight! and it will, maybe not what we hold....

3. I don't feel comfortable losing 16k us dollars so I am selling around 15mil Dinar and will not be buying more. I will however be investing in the stock market in Iraq. I will still have enough Dinar to make me a millionaire IF the 10% turns out.

4 Just like the gurus tell you they cannot reveal there sources, neither can I, but I can tell you the person I spoke with has over $900,000 us dollars invested in Dinar, accounts, and stocks in Iraq. He has many investor connections that invest more money on a daily basis than most will make their entire lifetime. His paper Dinar is going bye bye and will prob end up with some of you. he pays people a lot of money to help him make smart investments.. Not hopes or false leads

5.BTW I am actually making a profit on my Dinar @ 32- 37 dollars per 25k note... So not a loss after all!

6.This is a RUMOR- There are currently 2 Dinar sales companies trying to sell there companies on a private market - This is a RUMOR

7. Site owners, company owners, and pumpers will all tell you what you want to hear so ask them...

Be prepared, and stop being so mean. I really would hate to see anyone lose their entire investment, although now.. Not so sure, might be a humbling experience for some

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65884-oh-crap-not-good/page__st__40#ixzz1LyzEy2Xm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Be prepared, and stop being so mean. I really would hate to see anyone lose their entire investment, although now.. Not so sure, might be a humbling experiance for some

I will not be replying or looking at this thread after it is posted.

UMMMM.....you may go away now.

• Upvote 2

I cannot believe you guys didnt ask specifics on why he is dumping his dinar. I would like the specifics. The jump down the throat dont let the door hit you in the ass posts are not productive at all.

How do we know without specifics how this fellow came to his conclusion? Lets try to be a little more grown up when someone posts something you dont agree with. Post something funny at least.

Me, I have a fair amount of US dollars invested and do not mind reading everyones input. Everything is possible at this junction from LOP to riches to counterfit bills to you can only cash in, in Iraq. It is all possible and to say otherwise only paints us as ignorant fools.

Be kind. Be RV!

• Upvote 3

your selling your paper dinar because you think Iraq won't honor the paper dinar? Like they will make a distinction between paper and electronic?

Think about it. There are consequences for them as they are the ones that have to change the world's view and opinion of their country to attract investment. If they don't honor their currency then how will a foreign company feel about trying to do business with them? How will future business negotiations go between companies and this government? It doesnt matter if the currency they trade in is not dinar. I think there would be a lot of distrust so much so that they will not get the investment they seek to develop the private sector. JMO of course

I'd love to hear your reply to this before you bail.

In your newest post (even tho u said u were leavin) u said u had a source but did'nt want to divulge who it might be,thats cool. But why not tell us what he said that makes u want to get rid of 15 of the 16k(usd) worth of dinar u have?

• Upvote 1

I cannot believe you guys didnt ask specifics on why he is dumping his dinar. I would like the specifics. The jump down the throat dont let the door hit you in the ass posts are not productive at all.

How do we know without specifics how this fellow came to his conclusion? Lets try to be a little more grown up when someone posts something you dont agree with. Post something funny at least.

Me, I have a fair amount of US dollars invested and do not mind reading everyones input. Everything is possible at this junction from LOP to riches to counterfit bills to you can only cash in, in Iraq. It is all possible and to say otherwise only paints us as ignorant fools.

Be kind. Be RV!

Not trying to be nasty, but several people did. Since there were a number of comments you may have missed it.

pp

I know that some of the gurus that are "leaving" are planning post RV parties. That wouldn't make sense if it were going to blow up.

Like I said in another thread, "Why would a football announcer continue to "call the game" if the game was over?" Gurus et al are leaving because THEY THINK THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO SAY OR ADD. It's DONE! That's what they're saying! No need to continue to harp on.

Frankly, I tend to agree with that positive line of philosophy. All I can say is, what a drag it would be for someone to get ALL THE WAY TO THE FINISH LINE. . . and then quit the race. I guess this happens all the time and in all areas of life. If so, these people were not meant to be blessed in the first place. Whatta shame.

Be well all.

Go RV!

I a m closing this thread - no need for two threads regarding the same topic, please add your response to the first thread you started....thanks for your theories....

Riley,

I went ahead and re-opened than merged the two threads! ;)

By the way, BE NICE!!! The poor guy is getting lambasted, here!

• Downvote 1

You do know, I hope, that you don't have to have your account deactivated. No one else can use it. And if you don't want it any longer you just stop using it. Period.

So much for your "last post" effort ... you said you would leave and not even look at the responses ... guess you ... ah ... well ... gee what is that word ... oh yeah ... lied!

Yup, I can see where people will really benefit from your posts. Uhuh ... really beneficial ... yup.

:wave:

smee2