Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP is it, unfortunately...

prykdev

Hate to say it, REALLY hate to say it, but a BOA friend says there is talk in the top about the Iraqi Dinar "situation". Seems al Quida stole a bunch of NID in a bank heist several years ago. If there is an RV, al Qaeda is financed like a small nation. LOP, for some reason, is the only way to smoke out the bad $. Does not make sense to me...why not print new & different money? I dunno, but I hate the whole situation.

Did you learn all of this information when you joined yesterday?! :blink: Anyone with common sense can see that you are fabricating a story and just trying to get attention or stir the pot. ;)

Edited by In Iraq

The only LOP here should be on the head of people using the term. LOL

Redenomination is possible but unprobable. Wait and see and please stop trying to come up with misguided ideas of a rate.

Can be from below a dollar to over 3. The extent of this is factored by definitive things we have no idea of. So all the speculation on this site is purely speculation.

IT SHOULD DO WELL!!! Those who compare this to TURKEY should also compare it to KUWAIT. We can use any model we choose to use. NO ONE KNOWS which one will be used here.

This is uncharted waters for a number of reasons.

PEACE my friends. The end is drawing close.

The only LOP here should be on the head of people using the term. LOL

Redenomination is possible but unprobable. Wait and see and please stop trying to come up with misguided ideas of a rate.

Can be from below a dollar to over 3. The extent of this is factored by definitive things we have no idea of. So all the speculation on this site is purely speculation.

IT SHOULD DO WELL!!! Those who compare this to TURKEY should also compare it to KUWAIT. We can use any model we choose to use. NO ONE KNOWS which one will be used here.

This is uncharted waters for a number of reasons.

PEACE my friends. The end is drawing close.

Let's see... Turkey had a bloating of their monetary system due to inflationary problems, causing them to redenominate (lop) 6 zeros from their currency... Iraq has seen their monetary system increase due to inflationary problems... Ok, similarity is obvious there...

Kuwait was invaded by a neighboring country, had the invader outlaw the national currency at impose a horrible exchange rate to that of the invaders' currency... Kuwait was liberated, simply replaced the currency - which had nothing to with inflationary issues or any increase in KWD in their monetary system...

So, obviously direct comparisons can be made to Turkey, as well as many other countries that have done this - but where in the realm of reality is there are comparison that can be made to Kuwait?

Edited by HopefulTxn

Hate to say it, REALLY hate to say it, but a BOA friend says there is talk in the top about the Iraqi Dinar "situation". Seems al Quida stole a bunch of NID in a bank heist several years ago. If there is an RV, al Qaeda is financed like a small nation. LOP, for some reason, is the only way to smoke out the bad $. Does not make sense to me...why not print new & different money? I dunno, but I hate the whole situation.

Don't you just hate it when newbies post something this stupid.

laugh.gifTHIS IS PURE BS - LET THE AL QUEDA JUST TRY TO CASH-IN laugh.gif DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE ANY MONEY FROM ANYWHERE?

I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF SH_T ON THIS SITE AND NOW AT THE 11TH HOUR YOU POST THIS OUTRAGEOUS CRAP? LIKE A BANKER IN THE USA KNOWS WTF THE A q HAS?laugh.gif

NICE TRY DICKWEED BUT YOUR BOA FRIEND IS AN UNRELIABLE AND STUPID HUMAN AND AS THEY SAY "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"laugh.gif

Just have to say, this is a very disrespectful post and I have to vote it down for just that reason(this type of personal attack should never be encouraged, shame on you people who voted it up), I will however agree that no banker in the US knows much of anything about what is happening in Iraq...they probably don't even know as much as we do(not that we know anything either)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Let's see... Turkey had a bloating of their monetary system due to inflationary problems, causing them to redenominate (lop) 6 zeros from their currency... Iraq has seen their monetary system increase due to inflationary problems... Ok, similarity is obvious there...

Kuwait was invaded by a neighboring country, had the invader outlaw the national currency at impose a horrible exchange rate to that of the invaders' currency... Kuwait was liberated, simply replaced the currency - which had nothing to with inflationary issues or any increase in KWD in their monetary system...

So, obviously direct comparisons can be made to Turkey, as well as many other countries that have done this - but where in the realm of reality is there are comparison that can be made to Kuwait?

Well as I said, use any or all. UNCHARTED TERRITORY... WE WILL SEE... So much devaluing the outcome...

INCREDIBLE

Anything said by the CBI or iraq officials is just SMOKE AND MIRRORS .........................UNLESS it has been confirmed by our guru's and smart people like easyrider, and okie, ect. what we are hearing from boots on the sand is the RV will take place in 10 minutes at a rate of 9.68:1

GO RV

IMMA BE REEOTCH BEEOTCH

Edited by BBear

Anything said by the CBI or iraq officials is just SMOKE AND MIRRORS .........................UNLESS it has been confirmed by our guru's and smart people like easyrider, and okie, ect. what we are hearing from boots on the sand is the RV will take place in 10 minutes at a rate of 9.68:1

GO RV

IMMA BE REEOTCH BEEOTCH

SERIOUSLY????? I'm going to cut you some slack - looks like you might have posted this before you had your caffeine for the morning....that or you are still up from last night and should not have had those last shots!!!

(easyrider might take offense at being lumped in with the "gurus" and okie :( )