Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conference Call

jlymonstone

THIS IS MADE UP!!!! NOT REAL!!!!!!

[jlymonstone] Okie did you get the word we've all been waiting for?

[Okie] received the call today. gembox is a go

[jlymonstone] do you have the rate?

[Okie] exactly as you predicted it would be Stonie, $7.82 in country. We knew you were right with your sources

[Tony] Listen guys, this is confirmed. Its a done deal. We are cashing in Monday

[Dan] Okie was the rate confirmed by your source

[jlymonstone] I have been telling you guys for weeks to trust me on this one.

[Chief] We're not throwing anyone under the bus here guys, but Rich Queen has something to offer

[Rich Queen] I have spoken to my contact and was told that a very influential contractor in Iraq was allowed to cash-in at $7.82 but was trying to get the currency out of country so he could get the $12 rate. Was told that had to cah-in at $7.82 could not send hard currecny out of country.

[Poppy2] I'm glad this ride is over. It's been a bumpy one

[Tony] called Bentley dealership today will be getting 3 instead of 2. We knew the rate would be high, but never dreamed of this

[jlymonstone] Do you remember when I was telling you guys to watch Hillarious and then I said keep your eye on Tony Blair. When S told M to make it happen, or maybe it was M told S to pull the trigger, or maybe it was heck I don't remember, I've had so much intel coming my way with all my sources.

[Frank26] What about a conference call tongiht to celebrate. We should have the first CC to be the one's to break this news.

[mikiRN] We all knew this ride would be over soon. It's finally here

[jlymonstone] so how many of you guys are quitting your job on Monday

[Tony] I don't have a job

[Dan] me either

[Chief] Are you cashing in with DB, DT, or Bank

[Okie] BANK< BANK<BANK

[Rich Queen] Is it a managed float? We are hearing the rate for us at the bank could go up to $14 in 90 days.

[jlymonstone] after bible meeting tonight, we will try and do a call for everyone. Our listeners deserve to hear it from our team. You guys hae been the best.

[Dan] Received my RV text message alert, did anyone else

[Poppy2] yes

[Chief] tax rate is 15% flat at bank. No short term cap gains.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 20

[Rich Queen] I have spoken to my contact and was told that a very influential contractor in Iraq was allowed to cash-in at $7.82 but was trying to get the currency out of country so he could get the $12 rate. Was told that had to cah-in at $7.82 could not send hard currecny out of country.

---

[Rich Queen] Is it a managed float? We are hearing the rate for us at the bank could go up to $14 in 90 days.

[jlymonstone] after bible meeting tonight, we will try and do a call for everyone. Our listeners deserve to hear it from our team. You guys hae been the best.

[Dan] Received my RV text message alert, did anyone else

[Poppy2] yes

[Chief] tax rate is 15% flat at bank. No short term cap gains.

ohmy.gifohmy.gif $12 and $14 if that were only true! lol

-

• Downvote 1

Man they are not even trying to make it plausible any more

Your kidding right? You should obviously learn to read the responses. This was fabricated by a member making up his own conference call material.

When they were speaking about $12 rates, I knew they would not be so "CRAZY" to even consider #s that high.

But, the person who originated the entire conversation is quite clever and does a good job at writing this up.

I initially thought it was real at first too, until they preached intel that was way beyond crazy.

• Upvote 1

ok for those of you who still don't get it; Jlymonstone created this chat as a joke. Look again at the cast. When have you seen the Gurus (of various different sites) on one chat? I thought it was funny but since some of you apparantly didn't get it, just wanted to emphasis again: Made up, kidding, just jerking your chain. Pretty good jlymonstone, but you forgot to say April Fools at the end. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Funny Stuff...Keep the humor coming that will help all of us crazy people from going insane!!!! Being as my little wife has been under the weather, I am the chef nowadays. I'm cooking fish, pintoes, real mashed taters with real butter, hominy, corn bread and strawberry shortcake....got enough for a bunch...come on by!!! :D We will be fed when she RV's. :blink:

• Upvote 1