Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy post 5-5-2011

Danielsan

MAY 5TH, 2011 10:32 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) 

[poppy2] I will make one statement as to where i think we are and what all the intel is telling us all. This is i think the first time that all the sites are agreed it is very obvious that every person that has been researching and studing the process and has worked for years like myself that all our sources are agreed and that has never happened before . I know some of their contacts and i know my sources are in very key positions to get good information however they like us have recieved mis information before that was deliberatly distributed. The facts still remain at this point all is pointing to the rv happening at any min. Today tomorrow and every day from here forward. Be steady in your faith and be proud you are invested. Count your blessing it was such a blessing i had yesterday with the new little addition to my family and i felt so much joy try to find your joy today , poppy2

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

[poppy2] I will make one statement as to where i think we are and what all the intel is telling us all. This is i think the first time that all the sites are agreed it is very obvious that every person that has been researching and studing the process and has worked for years like myself that all our sources are agreed and that has never happened before . I know some of their contacts and i know my sources are in very key positions to get good information however they like us have recieved mis information before that was deliberatly distributed. The facts still remain at this point all is pointing to the rv happening at any min. Today tomorrow and every day from here forward. Be steady in your faith and be proud you are invested. Count your blessing it was such a blessing i had yesterday with the new little addition to my family and i felt so much joy try to find your joy today , poppy2

I WOULD HOPE EVERYBODY WOULD BE ON THE SAME PAGE HECK THE MAN (S) SAID VERY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON WHICH MEANS ANY MINUTE, TODAY, TOMORROW AND EVERY DAY FROM HERE FORWARD...... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

SUCH a blessing! A new baby! My kids are now fifteen and nineteen, but I can still feel them squirming in my arms as newborn babes...what beauty. Better than any money. Whatever you make on this IQD blessing, turn it into love...

You all do understand that Poppy2's post was brought over here right? He isn't really here. So congratulating him on the newborn is kinda senseless. Just sayin.

Lol!! Yep unless y'all know something I need to know?? Lol

• Upvote 1

Let's see now...there are 60 minutes in an hour, 1440 minutes in a day, 10,080 minutes in a week, 43,200 minutes in a month, and 525,600 minutes in a year. A lot of minutes to represent "any minute now" Just kidding!!! :lol: Waiting for some sort of a sign.

Forex says 3.20 fight now! Pray it's not a glitch...

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

ASK HIGH LOW OPEN CHANGE

1,170.00 1,165.5000 1,162.3000 1,162.3000 3.2000

3.2000 is just the change from OPEN to HIGH

These fluctuation happen all the time, no need to get excited. This sort of thing will not tell of the RV. It's just the fluctuation in the dollar at auction (spread).

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1