Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050211 bluwolf chat

nointel

I believe him to be wrong about the last piece of the puzzle, according to my intel, finding out where

Jimmy Hoffa is buried would certianly make this thing Rv.......

eddiemac....you know Hoffa is on board a UFO with Elvis! And O Bin Laden was keeping the dinar from rv'ing. And the dude that got sick due to these rumors should take something that will cure it and loosen up. Nothing has changed, we are all a little crazy and it's a lot better to have a little humor than *****, moan and pout all the time. The rumor has it Bin Ladins

last words had something to do with camel dung. I'm thinking that's what is preventing the RV...CAMEL CRAP! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Bluwolf’s chat 5/2/11

May 2, 2011 11:13 am ·

bluewolf’s chat 5/2/11

[bluwolf] May I say something? [bluwolf] Listen up [bluwolf] Since late last night due to Osama’s death the US dollar has gone up and the price of oil is going down [bluwolf] As off today [bluwolf] This mans death is the last piece of a huge puzzle which should bring a lot of positive changes in our lives if you could understand what I mean [bluwolf] The timing was perfect [bluwolf] And the results will be prosperous for all involve in this room [bluwolf] So go with the flow wait silently for the signs are there [bluwolf] I honestly hope that all of you now understand our position and why we are silent,I’ve choosen my words but have maintain our silence

Is it just me or is this some sort of secret coded message? I'm gonna go look for my secret decoder ring and run it through and see what it says....cause otherwise all I get is Osama is dead and then ??????

I'm telling ya, with what I've learned about the US Government... If I haven't personally seen OBL's body I can't even believe he's dead. Or that he died this week.

For all we know, he died three years back but the spin doctors wanted to release the news now. For whatever reason. You fill in the blanks.

If people say "that it was convenient timing" than apparently someone benefited from it and it looks suspicious to me immediately.

Is he dead? Is he not? Did he mastermind 9/11? Did he not? Is he linked to RV? Is he not?

It's all a big ****, people.

Wait until the Dinar RVs.

And as the Native Americans have been trying to teach us: EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED!

Ok... I concede you raise some valid points......True that it has happened before in History a few or many or most times.......What it seems is not what it is....Ok.........

Now about your last statement ....EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED......Sounds particularly true in the case of some Gurus. The parts apparently well or badly connected being brains and butt.......

Edited by umbertino

I echo that this is an incredibly stupid post.

The announcement of OBL's death has nothing to do with any currency RV. I say "The Announcement", because I truly believe that OBL was killed in Afghanistan 6 or 7 years ago....

This is a politically timed "wag the dog", designed to draw attention away from the fact the Obama BC was a fake, and make Obama look like this hero that has delivered us from this great evil! A guy with renal failure that's been living in caves and hide-away shanties. The great boogie-man! Ooooooooooh!

I totally smell a false flag operation occurring in the next week or so.

Here's a vid that proves the released BC was a forgery.

I'm not a huge Alex Jones fan, but I familiar enough with digital editing that this is no joke.

Everyone should be out scouring the alternative and msm to see what it is they are really trying to distract us from.

I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I am posting now because I tend to agree with you on some of your points and someone gave you a negative that I took off. I agree with you, the man was sick forever and I believe he has been dead for quite awhile. Maybe they got one of his many sons, but who knows...his body is now in the sea! Why the sea of all places? lol Well, I have my own opinion about that. Anyway people will believe what the government tells them though and I can understand that. We can't do anything about it one way or the other; however, if you dig deeper, you will find your own answers and I am satisfied with my own research about the entire 911 process = who was behind it, who took the fall, what they were after, why it happened, yadda yadda yadda. But everyone has a right to believe what they want to believe.

As far as this information surfacing now, right on the coat tails off Obama's fake birth certificate (and yes it is fake.....ask yourself why he spent Two Million Dollars to keep it hidden all these years if it wasn't ((that is fact))...but again, we can do nothing about that either. So for the most part Obama is running for re-election and has got to come up with some kind of good news because he certainly hasn't had any during his term in office...poor guy. Only question I have now is, if this birth certificate makes him a legal citizens, can We The People bring charges against him for going to college on a foreign exchange student grant (in which in attend college for free as a person from Kenya)?????? So which is it? Citizen or not or Fraud or not?

Personally everyone has their own opinion about all of this, but how all this and the supposedly recent death of OBL has on the Iraq RV is irrelevant period. Always remember that your opinion may be right, but then your opinion may be wrong. So we all are different in this world and we are all privy to certain information. You have yours. I have mine.

Oh P.S. Did you all notice on the announcement last night that it was USAMA NOT OSAMA? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Go ahead bash away.....it just my opinion anyway. I can always bash yours too! lol GO RV!

• Upvote 1

GIVE ME A BREAK---OSAMA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR

I believe with all the hell this man has created, his death will have a positive effect on the entire m.e. that leads me to think the above statement is WRONG

I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I am posting now because I tend to agree with you on some of your points and someone gave you a negative that I took off. I agree with you, the man was sick forever and I believe he has been dead for quite awhile. Maybe they got one of his many sons, but who knows...his body is now in the sea! Why the sea of all places? lol Well, I have my own opinion about that. Anyway people will believe what the government tells them though and I can understand that. We can't do anything about it one way or the other; however, if you dig deeper, you will find your own answers and I am satisfied with my own research about the entire 911 process = who was behind it, who took the fall, what they were after, why it happened, yadda yadda yadda. But everyone has a right to believe what they want to believe.

As far as this information surfacing now, right on the coat tails off Obama's fake birth certificate (and yes it is fake.....ask yourself why he spent Two Million Dollars to keep it hidden all these years if it wasn't ((that is fact))...but again, we can do nothing about that either. So for the most part Obama is running for re-election and has got to come up with some kind of good news because he certainly hasn't had any during his term in office...poor guy. Only question I have now is, if this birth certificate makes him a legal citizens, can We The People bring charges against him for going to college on a foreign exchange student grant (in which in attend college for free as a person from Kenya)?????? So which is it? Citizen or not or Fraud or not?

Personally everyone has their own opinion about all of this, but how all this and the supposedly recent death of OBL has on the Iraq RV is irrelevant period. Always remember that your opinion may be right, but then your opinion may be wrong. So we all are different in this world and we are all privy to certain information. You have yours. I have mine.

Oh P.S. Did you all notice on the announcement last night that it was USAMA NOT OSAMA? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Go ahead bash away.....it just my opinion anyway. I can always bash yours too! lol GO RV!

Thanks for the +1.

I'm of the same mindset as you...

I've come to the brilliant conclusion that, in this information age, truth is becoming harder and harder to find. I've discovered the only real truth is what I can see, hear, and feel in my own experience. Everything else is "hearsay".

My problem with it all is a frustration from not feeling I'm in control of my own life. Normally I have a very centered, internal locus of control. I am who I am, responsible for my own thoughts and actions. But when ever I look at things on a macro level......and view the world stage....I see the corruption and the way that the powers that be laugh in the face of Justice. I see how millions of people suffer, so that the very select few can be rich beyond the dreams of avarice. I just feel...helpless. Kinda sucks.

The bottom line....everyone should be a critical thinker whenever our government tries to spoon feed us. Everyone on CNN, from the president, to the expert advisers, to the press asking the freakin' questions....they are coached and its all designed to create public opinion.

I personally find it disgusting that Americans were/are celebrating, essentially, the murder of another human being. OBL was never even charged by the FBI, CIA, NSA or the Justice Department, for 9/11. The media released a story, and everyone just bought into the boogie man theory and ran with it.

You'd think, with Navy Seals and the type of non-lethal weapons they have at their disposal.....you'd think they could have subdued OBL and captured him. But NO! They killed him and dumped the body without any third party confirmation. So now we just have to take their word for it.

I hope everyone is skeptical.

Why are you guys being sooo negative??!! How can you not believe that the United States was waiting for the assassination of bin laden to force the revalue of the IQD..

Because Osama bin Laden was killed On December 13, 2001.

Bhutto was assassinated because she dared to announce it publically.

Besides, where is the OUTRAGE? Osama bin Laden never even had a trial. He was convicted because somebody told the world he was guilty.

We all ought to be pretty pissed that the so-called President of the United States Corporation actually committed murder by sanctioning it and paying those who carried it out...if in fact, Osama was killed two days ago. Which he was not.

I echo that this is an incredibly stupid post.

The announcement of OBL's death has nothing to do with any currency RV. I say "The Announcement", because I truly believe that OBL was killed in Afghanistan 6 or 7 years ago....

This is a politically timed "wag the dog", designed to draw attention away from the fact the Obama BC was a fake, and make Obama look like this hero that has delivered us from this great evil! A guy with renal failure that's been living in caves and hide-away shanties. The great boogie-man! Ooooooooooh!

I totally smell a false flag operation occurring in the next week or so.

Here's a vid that proves the released BC was a forgery.

I'm not a huge Alex Jones fan, but I familiar enough with digital editing that this is no joke.

Everyone should be out scouring the alternative and msm to see what it is they are really trying to distract us from.

Here is an even more in depth forensic tear down i found. This guy really knows his stuff:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html

• 2 weeks later...