Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama surprise news conference @ 10:30

Dont want to put the negative twist out there, but lets remember al-Qaeda is everywhere in the world, they may disappear, scared now without their leader, or they may strike because they are ticked off now. We don't know what plans they had. I hope they plan on addressing this, in addition to this being a huge victory for the US (even though it "only" cost us how many thousands in lives, 13 years, and how many billions of $$???)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dont want to put the negative twist out there, but lets remember al-Qaeda is everywhere in the world, they may disappear, scared now without their leader, or they may strike because they are ticked off now. We don't know what plans they had. I hope they plan on addressing this, in addition to this being a huge victory for the US (even though it "only" cost us how many thousands in lives, 13 years, and how many billions of $???)

Hello dear, I have to agree that to me the first thought was like when a wasp is killed in his nest it just makes the other wasps angry and they do everything in their power to retaliate .... I pray this not be the case but it sure is a time to beef up security imho.

bless us all,

pvS

and I'm just hearing that we're under a "heightened state of alert".

This may lend credibility to reports of Dinar speculation sites being leaned on to stop posting info...

The dinar sites have put the microscope on info from assets in the region.

If there is any truth to the embargo on sharing "intel", it may point to who may have been receiving actual pertinent info from the region.

This is a wild, out of the box speculation, but may be worth watching closer...

It was not an airstrike. This was done by a ground operation. Apparently we went in and got him.

Yes, CNN just had a correspondent on that said he was shot in the head, and we actually crossed over into Pakistan to get the body....going to be interesting hearing what Pakistan is going to say about that.

• Upvote 1

As per my daughter who is in the military. She says that all military bases were put on a higher alert Sat. The reason was about the Kadafi (spelling) family killing. I believe that the Prez stepped up the alert ahead of an anouncement tonight as a ruse to the Kadafi family

Hello dear, I have to agree that to me the first thought was like when a wasp is killed in his nest it just makes the other wasps angry and they do everything in their power to retaliate .... I pray this not be the case but it sure is a time to beef up security imho.

bless us all,

pvS

and I'm just hearing that we're under a "heightened state of alert".

Hello sweetie! The first thing I thought of was, you know there had to have been a plan in place, in other words...who would be his predecessor in case he ever was killed. Lets get ready for the tidal wave of info that is going to come out now.

• Upvote 1

They said bullet to the head...hope for the best...prepare for the worse. I got my Military go bag packed. Hoping there is not a reason for them to call me up again.

me too...if they should call you back up I just want to thank you for your service for keeping us safe..thankssmile.gif