Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Dinar Fee and Tax??

tampabay

This is from another site. Has anyone else heard anything about this possibility? A friend of mine (another Dinar investor) asked me about this and I had not heard anything about it until I found this on another site.

I also read the rumor that it is our government holding up the RV now. They wanted to pass a law that would:

1. Add a 1.65% fee for cashing in Dinar, and

2. Put a 15% Flat Tax on cashing in Dinar (no matter how long you had it for)

Very interested in your comments.

Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have held my Dinar for less than one year so if this isn't true, then I would have to pay normal tax rate. If the dinar revalues at a high rate, then it would currently bump us into the highest tax rate of 35%, 15% plus 1.65% is much better than 35%.

• Upvote 1

i've owned mine for more than a year. but if this rumor true and does away with the capital gains tax then i am paying the same either way, plus of course the 1.65% fee and state tax. but if is an additional tax plus capital gains tax then we are screwed.

From my understanding it would be the 15% plus the 35%. Its the GOV

trying to screw us if its true at all. They cant even decide on our own budget or any other laws.

This could take them years to vote and pass

If it's true......I hope they dont mean 1.65% + 15% + 35%, which would be 51.65% total and dont forget about state tax also........I could see our government doing that over dropping it to a flat 15% + 1.65%......Since when has the government ever given us some kind of break on taxes? Especially when its such a huge gain of pretty much free money to us after the RV compared with little amounts invested.

Your right Soolin, I could see our government doing that too.

I would love to pay a fee like that and only 15%. Yes, plus the state. That would be soooooooooooooo much better than the 35 + state.

Hopefully we will all know soon.

Blessing to all, don't let the government get you down, Keep your eyes on the one above.

trying to screw us if its true at all. They cant even decide on our own budget or any other laws.

Ok Johnny, tell him what he's won! I say that because you are correct sir, however at this point I think it is pure rumor, as this EXACT topic ( same percentage, same everything ) makes its appearance in this forum about every two months just like clockwork. Just another re-circulated rumor.

I don't think you can target a specific group for taxes in the U.S..

Normally I would agree with you Captain, but with such a large amount to gain in tax, the govt can pretty much pass a new law anytime they want too. This is at this point however nothing more than a rumor that makes its way across this forum every couple of months. At this point, I don't really put much stock in it. Re- cycled BS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go to the another site and listen to Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. explain the 60/40 letter of intent rule from the IRS. Say you had 1ml to cash in 60% would be taxed at 15% and the remaining 40% would be taxed at 28%.

So a 21.5% tax rate not bad. Doesn't matter 5ml or 10ml what ever you got.

Happyday

I agree, The IRS cannot tax just a specific group, they would have to tax everyone the same

What?

Tax everyone the same?

Wouldn't that be a Flat Tax or Fair Tax or something like that?

What we have now is certainly not taxing everyone the same, specific groups get all kinds of different treatment.... just sayin'

Wow hit me with a bunch of negatives. but man if this was to pan out like we all hope that it will, shouldn't we have a different mind set? Like choosing to WANT to see this country get back on its feet again. How much wealth do you really need. If I suddenly have over 40 million I don't care if they take 35%. I will die with money in my pocket and so will my grandchildren. Its called playing it back. Only in America are we allowed to worship how we want and succeed in the endeavors that we choose. This country that our boys have died for and our grandfathers who survived WWII who came back and went to work beliving in a dream is slowly sinking. Yeah If I can throw it a life line then I for one will happy to do it. Just saying

• Upvote 3

No matter how it works out, we are gonna pay heavy taxes on our profits. The government needs the money badly and with Obama at the helm I promise we will pay more than our fair share.

The only way I can rationalize this is by understanding that I, like most of you, have decided that I wanted to do good with my profits and use a portion to help people lead better lives. So I try to keep an even keel by understanding that the taxes I pay are going to help get this country out of the massive debt it is currently in, which will in turn help it become stronger, more stable and more powerful than it has ever been. As a result, our government will be able to turn around and hopefully restart many of the programs that have fallen victim to our current fiscal situation. Such as housing for seniors and the poor, litteracy programs for children, programs to help our disabled vets, etc. There are litterally hundreds that have been cut in recent years that could be restored to help those who need it most.

Don't get me wrong, I am not, in any way, a fan of taxes. However since I know we will most likely be losing at least 1/3 of our profits to our government, understanding where some of the money may go helps me keep things in perspective. Not sure if this will help anyone but it sure helps me to talk about it since it is something that is completely out of my control.

God, grant me the scerenity to accept the things I can not change,

the courage to change the things I can,

and the wisdom to know the difference.

Peace

• Upvote 2

TJ,

Have courage. You CAN change how much of that money goes into coffers you don't approve of and can't control. It's idealistic to think that your tax contribution will support the more noble causes you listed when our leader's continually demonstrate their penchant for funding social programs that are little benefit to anyone.

If you're not already, recommend you join VIP and look at some of the available methods to help you keep as much of the Dinar reval $$ as possible.

Now have the wisdom to know the difference between giving up/in and proactively changing the outcome of this investment! Then YOU can help the people and causes that actually DESERVE your charitable intents.

Go RV!

gbosh

• Upvote 1

Please show us the link from irs.gov that states your understanding.

That's just what I was thinking when I first heard it!!! That would add up to be a GREAT DEAL for me!!biggrin.gif

I hope it's true too, but what i don't like is the part about it being OUR government holding things up....cause now who knows how long we'll be waiting...JMO biggrin.gif