Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sorry, keep dreaming

It has been a long since I don't start a new topic. However, after several months of reading all the posts from diferent members, I must say that nothing have changed. I am a strong believer on this investment. However, based on my personal point after reviewing rumors, news, and fact still we have a long way to go. Until we have O leading this nation no RV would be done. He does not have what it take put the necessary presion on Iraq to Rv, RI or even LOP. This is my humble opinion. Keep praying and one day no to deep in the future we will make a good profit.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 26

It has been a long since I don't start a new topic. However, after several months of reading all the posts from diferent members, I must say that nothing have changed. I am a strong believer on this investment. However, based on my personal point after reviewing rumors, news, and fact still we have a long way to go. Until we have O leading this nation no RV would be done. He does not have what it take put the necessary presion on Iraq to Rv, RI or even LOP. This is my humble opinion. Keep praying and one day no to deep in the future we will make a good profit.

Know what to do? Lock up your Dinar...Turn off the computer, after you've signed up for email or text notification...Spend some time with your family enjoying the good weather, When you get the call check the rate and make a decision on how much you want to cash in. Then after giving thanks...go back to really enjoying your family. just saying! We really don't have to make this difficult, A watched pot is slow to boil..

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I think I'm gonna ask "O" to throw some money your way so you can go back to school and learn how to write. Pray on that!

You don't need to be an excellent writer to be a wise man. What about that one movieguy. Jajajajaja!!!!!

• Upvote 4

I think I'm gonna ask "O" to throw some money your way so you can go back to school and learn how to write. Pray on that!

Hey, not all posters are from Main Street, USA. There are quite a few posters from other countries on DV where English is a second or third language.

Edited by tommyboy
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I am no fan of Obama but so what? IMO, he has nothing to do with the Rv of the IQD. I think you are way off track and will wake up very pleasantly surprised ( if you are indeed invested) sometime in the NOT SO distant future.

With "O" in office he just might get that money! What a good reason to keep him there. =)

Sorry, I can think of NO good reason to keep him there.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Remember how George W got bashed for everything. Now, it is Obama. I actually think Obama is a decent guy, but is just one itzy bitsy step ahead of Carter as the worst president. Does have a nice jump shot, but I haven't seen him guard anybody.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe it's my love for conspiracies but I no longer think that our president is the cause for this not happening for Iraq.

I believe there is an agenda in place and the president is doing his part to follow it. Look not at what he has said (political b.s.) only what he has done.

I'm not a fan of O but there have been times that he has surprised me...look at libya. I didn't think we would commit anything to that with him in office.

*ahem..* he follows directives well....JMO of course.