Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV before the end of June I am absolutely certain

zantac

ZANTAC,

THANKS FOR THE POST MY FRIEND AND IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU BACK!!! OH YEA, DOC31 IS SOMEONE I FOLLOW AS WELL... C'MON BACK, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME AND WE MISS YOUR INPUT!!

BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

Hi All

I/We have been adamant for over 12-18 months that the CBI auctions hold a real key to the immanent RV process, I.E there will be a strange turn of events concerning the auctions.

There will be a 3 day no auction process at the very least to allow the CBI to complete a full audit of there accounts.

We/Group that I belong to have been given some information that I would love to give in full but can’t (you know sources & all that Jazz).

However I can help clear some rumours up that have been posted recently.

There are 2 new bank accounts opened by the CBI, one being in New York the other in Kuwait.

The DFI funds will be deposited in the NYC account on the 30th June 2011, on the same day at the same time 21 billion $s will be paid into the Kuwait bank account this will be a final settlement for the gulf war or invasion.

Part of this $21 billion will also be accessible to Iraq on a 3 year basis to aid them in the reconstruction of amenities to the Iraqi citizens.

It’s all been finalised in full agreement by the UNSC.

I don’t post BS, I never play with DV members minds, I personally go to my meetings every 3 months to meet the group I belong to.

I personally told many there would be no RV in 2010 but got my backside whipped for doing so but sadly I was correct & trust me I wish I was wrong but that’s life.

I truly believe today’s meeting with my group has now given the end date to this rollercoaster ride we all wish to get off.

I am going to PM Doc31 tonight with everything I have on the auctions, after all we have tried to help each other out for many a month.

I have worked with Doc31 for a long time concerning the Auctions but sometime the pupil has to step aside to let the master take control.

Doc31 is the master when it comes to the CBI auction analysis & data

DV members I see light at the end of the tunnel.

Well all I have to do is now watch the DV clock count down as I am sure you will all remind me of every day that is left before the end of June :D

Peace be with you all

Regards

Zantac

• Upvote 3

Forth, Iraq was forgiven massive debt from all over the world. These countries hold Iraqi dinar. For example, china holds dinar( mainly the 25,000 and 10,000 notes) china forgave Iraq 80 billion dollars. They did not do this to watch Iraq delete the value of the zeros from the notes they hold. There are several nations that are in the same position china is in.

Peace

This is the carrot we hold in front of China every time they threaten to call in the US debt.

Yep. that's me.

It should be fun

buds

Chuck

(Dead Guy)

Good to get the chance to talk to an Actor on a normal level ( not through an interview that is) for once. No matter if it's a "Dead Guy".....Best to you, Man.........

Edited by umbertino

zantac and tjmunson...good posts from both of you. Good to see thoughtful posts with substance. I'm a little on the paranormal side I guess but I have always leaned toward the eve of the 3rd quarter....just a gut feeling....I saw one of the witchdoctors on Discovery doing gut reading of a fresh killed pig ....it was hard to follow his language but the entrails looked like late June early July...I think you guys are right on....don't have much faith in pig guts!!! :P

• Upvote 1

I say no more rates or dates unless you are willing to put money on it. Soo, are you willing or what. I am ready to be rich, not from the RV but the funds I collect from the bets, Go RV.

I say no more rates or dates unless you are willing to put money on it. Soo, are you willing or what. I am ready to be rich, not from the RV but the funds I collect from the bets, Go RV.

Now this could be very interesting considering last year I bet or promised to donate to any given charity 20million IQD, pre RV or After RV.

So Tiger whats the stakes & do you have a guarantee the bet will be honoured????

I like to honour what I say or state, what say you jgreenlaw1 ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First a lop only happens when a country’s currency and economy are in ruins. Typically it is used on fiat currencies after hyper inflation kicks in.

Wrong......time to do some reading my friend.....it mostly happens AFTER periods of hyperinflation when things stabilize....and thats NOT the ONLY reason why countries redenominate or LOP the zeros off the currency.....I suggest you read on Turkeys removal of the zeros, they did not have hyperinflation.....they lopped for a different reason....and if you read further into it, you will see that Iraq has been studying and following Turkeys process as a guide to what they are doing...as far as your articles stating they will not remove the zeros they are old, and if you read the current news they are submitting their plan to the parliment now of removing the zeros to be approved......so none of what you stated holds water......its flowing through your statements like niagra falls....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

Wrong......time to do some reading my friend.....it mostly happens AFTER periods of hyperinflation when things stabilize....and thats NOT the ONLY reason why countries redenominate or LOP the zeros off the currency.....I suggest you read on Turkeys removal of the zeros, they did not have hyperinflation.....they lopped for a different reason....and if you read further into it, you will see that Iraq has been studying and following Turkeys process as a guide to what they are doing...as far as your articles stating they will not remove the zeros they are old, and if you read the current news they are submitting their plan to the parliment now of removing the zeros to be approved......so none of what you stated holds water......its flowing through your statements like niagra falls....

How do you know what the GOI "has been studying?" Keep hanging out with Okie, bro.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Now this could be very interesting considering last year I bet or promised to donate to any given charity 20million IQD, pre RV or After RV.

So Tiger whats the stakes & do you have a guarantee the bet will be honoured????

I like to honour what I say or state, what say you jgreenlaw1 ;)

Zantac, If I had 20 million IQD to bet that would be nice, how about something do'able. A friendly bet, nothing that is going to break the bank. Not that I dont want to put my money with my mouth is, I would hate to see either one of us loose that type of money. 50,000 dinar, sound ok, or is that chump change. I would like to challenge anyone else that wants to post rates and dates..To charity of course. Pre RV money. Good luck my friend.

• Upvote 1

How do you know what the GOI "has been studying?" Keep hanging out with Okie, bro.

Have you not been following the articles that have been put out since 2005? Or have you been too busy listening to bullsnit CC and chats from gurus who dont know their elbow from their foot? Poor fella......come talk to me when your up to speed on whats going on....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Have you not been following the articles that have been put out since 2005? Or have you been too busy listening to bullsnit CC and chats from gurus who dont know their elbow from their foot? Poor fella......come talk to me when your up to speed on whats going on....

Keep, I hope you have around 100 million dinar if you plan on making anything worth a flip on this investment if you're right. If you only have 10 or 20 million you are wasting your Sunday evening on here preaching to the choir. Or are you just pumping???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Is that a rhetorical question?... Post a few of these articles that say, "The Iraqi government has been studying Turkey's LOP since 2005 and are planning to do the same," then I will believe you and won't have anything else to say. But until then, I'll just laugh. And from what I read on here from you, you sit pretty high in your own "LOP Guru" thrown. All hail!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Zantac, If I had 20 million IQD to bet that would be nice, how about something do'able. A friendly bet, nothing that is going to break the bank. Not that I dont want to put my money with my mouth is, I would hate to see either one of us loose that type of money. 50,000 dinar, sound ok, or is that chump change. I would like to challenge anyone else that wants to post rates and dates..To charity of course. Pre RV money. Good luck my friend.

And by the way Zantac, I loved your post and all your info. I did give you a +1. Its just I have heard alot of dates and rates, and they have all been wrong so far. When someone finaly gets it right I think that person is going to just be lucky.

He wasn't guessing bro,it was covered in a news report if I'm not mistaken.The fact that they have been researching how Turkey went about it as a template was not hidden,just required you to look for it.More commenting without knowing the facts...it's becoming pretty popular here these days.

Keep, I hope you have around 100 million dinar if you plan on making anything worth a flip on this investment if you're right. If you only have 10 or 20 million you are wasting your Sunday evening on here preaching to the choir. Or are you just pumping???

Im just pumping....Im an undercover employee for Ali and Dinar banker......you are all under my control now!!!

Is that a rhetorical question?... Post a few of these articles that say, "The Iraqi government has been studying Turkey's LOP since 2005 and are planning to do the same," then I will believe you and won't have anything else to say. But until then, I'll just laugh. And from what I read on here from you, you sit pretty high in your own "LOP Guru" thrown. All hail!

Again....get up to speed on whats been going on and then you will have permission to talk to me.....FYI its been documented many times but Im not here to babysit you and spoon feed you....this is a different kind of site here.....one that requires you to actually do some of your own homework and then and only then can you participate in intelligent discussions....until then, your statements are as invalid as TK and Okies promising the RV at the end of every week.....this is something you poured your money into, so if your too lazy to verify information for yourself then you should never have invested....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

Research my friend! The articles are real,very surprised that you haven't located them doing your own due research.I hope that your research doesn't consist of nothing more than forming an opinion based on another's third hand opinion? And read a little further back from Keep... Leading into the end of 2010,Keep was very much on the strict pro RV side like most,he then educated himself with research outside of the forums and didn't close his eyes to the news reports coming out of Iraq on what they planned to do.

Oh yea, and Im not the LOP guru....its just that I end up having to educate people on that subject cause they have no clue what they are talking about because they have been been shoveling nonsense in their mouths for too long and taking the gurus word as the gospel of god instead of verifying info for themselves.....not my fault.....

Research my friend! The articles are real,very surprised that you haven't located them doing your own due research.I hope that your research doesn't consist of nothing more than forming an opinion based on another's third hand opinion? And read a little further back from Keep... Leading into the end of 2010,Keep was very much on the strict pro RV side like most,he then educated himself with research outside of the forums and didn't close his eyes to the news reports coming out of Iraq on what they planned to do.

Thank you.....only the ones that have been here for sometime understand me and where I come from.....Im not a lopster as so many wanna tell me I am.....I just understand both sides of the ball now.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Im just pumping....Im an undercover employee for Ali and Dinar banker......you are all under my control now!!!

Again....get up to speed on whats been going on and then you will have permission to talk to me.....FYI its been documented many times but Im not here to babysit you and spoon feed you....this is a different kind of site here.....one that requires you to actually do some of your own homework and then and only then can you participate in intelligent discussions....until then, your statements are as invalid as TK and Okies promising the RV at the end of every week.....this is something you poured your money into, so if your too lazy to verify information for yourself then you should never have invested....

KEEPS MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR INTELIENCE YOU HAVE FOR SEEN THE FUTURE MY FRIEND.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1