Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lastest So called(Guru) rumors 4-29-11

harrysmug

I report you decide

Posted Today, 11:57 AM

4-29-2011 Guru Med YOU WERE GIVEN A GIFT TODAY BY SALEH WHO AS WE KNOW IS THE MOTOR MOUTH OF CBI IT WAS THE REDUCTION IN SALES OF HARD CURRENCY BY CBI AND THAT THIS REDUCTION IN SALES WOULD CAUSE THE DINAR TO DROP IN VALUE BUT WILL NOT LAST LONG BECAUSE THEY ARE CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE.

4-29-2011 Guru Delta the Gov of CBI which is Shabibi and the Minister Of Finance and the Minister of Foreign Affairs will be hosted by the Parliament this Saturday at 10am – 11am Iraq time….which is 2am eastern time…

4-29-2011 Guru Scooter I think it makes complete sense to move the month of May up on the charts as strong target for RV time.

4-29-2011 Guru Terryk 70 BANKS PASSED THE ELECTRONIC STREAMING TEST THIS IS THE TOP 70 BANKS ACROSS THE WORLD ONE BANK HAD A PROBLEM BOA THEY FIXED THAT YESTERDAY.

THEY HAD TO RETEST AGAIN AND AS OF ABOUT 10 AM TODAY ALL WAS GOOD. I DON’T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT IT FITS THE FED RESERVE

IS WANTING TO IMPOSE A 15% FLAT TAX ON ALL IRAQ DINAR TRANSACTIONS.

4-29-2011 Guru Longfellow I was wrong. I was hopeful this would be our day but apparently the powers that be had other plans. My intel was and is spot on but my analysis of that intel proved to be off. We have made major strides today though and I am excited because the end is in site.

4-29-2011 Guru Frankly Speaking Monday anything can happen – Sunday nothing

will happen but Monday- everyone in Iraq and even the people they know the this is going to happen any time….

4-29-2011 Guru Longfellow Security Positions filled today. We are Home. Just got to sit back and watch the show. We will see it very soon. Do they have to announce for the rv to happen? No they will come out simultaneous.

4-28-2011 Guru ChiefV there is information available to all that says it’s still 30 to 60 days down the road, June?

1. The DFI fund was extended until June

2. Our very own QE2 (Quantitative Easing-2) was extended until June.

3. The most recent IMF report cr1175 March 2011 states that completion of the Rasheed and Rafidean banks restructuring will be completed by the end of May.

4. All final resolutions to the Chapter VII in regards to Kuwait to be lifted by June 2011.

5. Iraqi Cabinet approves UN mandate on Iraqi state revenues; July 1 to begin new era for Iraq.

Fact is we do not know the truth of the above numbered items and what’s complete and what’s not.

4-28-2011 Guru Adam Montana the ‘removing of the zeros” we all have to accept that it is possible..

I don’t think it’s likely but it’s possible if they do, a 25000 note will be worth 25... i think a .10-.25 RV is more likely.

4-28-2011 Guru Doonie (NEW GURU)

1. Boarders have been secured. 2. Ministers presented & expecting release & acceptance of them @ any moment. 3. Contact witnessed truckload of "something" brought into a bank in Basra - his guess- dinar & USD.

4-28-2011 Guru Blaino Date: the prime opportunity for the RV, imo, is after 9pm central standard time tonight, Thurs, April 28, 9pm (central standard time) = all banks in USA are closed (even HAWAII)....+... About the time for morning prayers in Baghdad, known as the best time for information to be spread to the people!

This is from www.another site.com Looks like many of the guru's are all starting to point toward May as the month.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

these "reports" of yours add nothing to the overall conversation on this investment - again, it would be ok with me if you stop. It's like - sorry, but it's like someone without an original thought.

I thought these posts are little out of the norm approach, at least they they are interesting to me and so I thought others might find some interest Sorry you dont like them and I wont post anymore. Harry.

• Upvote 2

I'm good now!! I've had my fix!!

GO RV!!!

By the way Harry keep them coming. At least you are contributing something. You are not responsible for people not being able to handle the Guru's insights!!!

Edited by Danielsan
  • Upvote 3

I report you decide

4-28-2011 Guru ChiefV there is information available to all that says it’s still 30 to 60 days down the road, June?

1. The DFI fund was extended until June

2. Our very own QE2 (Quantitative Easing-2) was extended until June. < this is not true...QE2 end target was always June when it started Nov. 2010 Expect QE3 this summer

3. The most recent IMF report cr1175 March 2011 states that completion of the Rasheed and Rafidean banks restructuring will be completed by the end of May.

4. All final resolutions to the Chapter VII in regards to Kuwait to be lifted by June 2011.

5. Iraqi Cabinet approves UN mandate on Iraqi state revenues; July 1 to begin new era for Iraq.

Fact is we do not know the truth of the above numbered items and what’s complete and what’s not.

4-28-2011 Guru Adam Montana the ‘removing of the zeros” we all have to accept that it is possible..

I don’t think it’s likely but it’s possible if they do, a 25000 note will be worth 25... i think a .10-.25 RV is more likely. < honest scenario, no fluff or hype, best statement, Thanks Adam ;)

4-28-2011 Guru Doonie (NEW GURU)

1. Boarders have been secured. 2. Ministers presented & expecting release & acceptance of them @ any moment. 3. Contact witnessed truckload of "something" brought into a bank in Basra - his guess- dinar & USD.

This is from www.another site.com Looks like many of the guru's are all starting to point toward May as the month. < no comment

Thanks for the post harry :)

Al my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

these "reports" of yours add nothing to the overall conversation on this investment - again, it would be ok with me if you stop. It's like - sorry, but it's like someone without an original thought.

I think he can't here you........several others need the same advice....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I see the title "guru" is being handed out like free chicken nowaday. Note to self: If someone ever called me a guru, I'd be a tad bit insulted and probably respond with a "yo momma" joke...

That was funny!!! out of +1's it's the thought that counts, Right?

I DON'T THINK ANY OF GUYE ARE GURUS. TO BE A GURU YOU NEED TO BE RIGHT, AT LEAST SOME OF THE TIME, NONE OF THEM HAV BEEN RIGHT YET. AND ADAM NOT LONG AGO SAID .10CTS. I OFFERED ADAM THE .10CTS POST RV FPR ALL HIS DINAR AND HE CRAWFISHED!

I will selll you all my dinar right now for .10 per 1.00 dinar

• Upvote 1

wow aren't you neg lately what up with that..what this getting to you maybe you should take a break from it!!!

• Upvote 10

PVS, some people like to read a collection of so-called "Guru" statements from time to time as we get tired of clicking on every single Okie, TerryK, LongDong(fellow, or whatever), and other miscellaneous post associated with Rumors. I mean... this IS a rumors section, so by definition, it likely will not contribute to the overall conversation of our investment. So give him and others that post rumors collections a break! They just want their Andy Warhol too!

• Upvote 5

I thought these posts are little out of the norm approach, at least they they are interesting to me and so I thought others might find some interest Sorry you dont like them and I wont post anymore. Harry.

I like having all them all in one quote. Keep it up Harry, don't let the negative people scare you off. they are just having a bad hair day or are grumpy all the time. I think some read them so they can just give a bashing

• Upvote 4

I DON'T THINK ANY OF GUYE ARE GURUS. TO BE A GURU YOU NEED TO BE RIGHT, AT LEAST SOME OF THE TIME, NONE OF THEM HAV BEEN RIGHT YET. AND ADAM NOT LONG AGO SAID .10CTS. I OFFERED ADAM THE .10CTS POST RV FPR ALL HIS DINAR AND HE CRAWFISHED!

what do you mean Crawfished?

Keep posting whatever you want. Some of us like to decide, for ourselves, if the info is valid or not.

I appreciate your efforts to let others know what is being said about the Dinar.

• Upvote 1