Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lastest So called(Guru) rumors 4-29-11

harrysmug

Thanks Harrysmug... I like to be able to get this all in one place... I don't have time anymore to spend hours at the computer to look at all the sites.... Also, I like getting a temperature of all the Gurus so maybe others won't waste valuable time on some of these guys.

Thanks again,

• Upvote 1

Damn I think that everyone is getting way to sensitive it seems the minute someone says something that rubs another the wrong way everyone gets their panties in a wad ...(using as a general statement not singling any one out) ... I do know this that if everyone had the same thoughts,ideas,outlook,opinion this would be the most boring site on the web ...I do know that we are all hoping and looking for the same outcome and I think all should remember that,If you don't like what is being said don't read it,or maybe we should all be censored and spoon feed every thing in our lives with no original thought ....I think not...not in my country ..Toughen up,GO RV..... B)

• Upvote 2

I want to htank you for the summary. I will admit to reading the rumors, wishing one would come true, but always cautious and of course not buying on their advice like I did long ago when it was "abslutely done" had to buy quickly to reap the rewards. (guess that was a confession) Anyway always enjoy the rumors and appreciate the compilation for easy reading (with the authors.)

Damn I think that everyone is getting way to sensitive it seems the minute someone says something that rubs another the wrong way everyone gets their panties in a wad ...(using as a general statement not singling any one out) ... I do know this that if everyone had the same thoughts,ideas,outlook,opinion this would be the most boring site on the web ...I do know that we are all hoping and looking for the same outcome and I think all should remember that,If you don't like what is being said don't read it,or maybe we should all be censored and spoon feed every thing in our lives with no original thought ....I think not...not in my country ..Toughen up,GO RV..... B)

Nice, Harley! My sentiments exactly! Agree to disagree! It would be totally boring if everyone spouted the same things! That's why I so dig Dinarvets! Just real thought-provoking, challenging and educational posts & debates (for the most part). I learn so much from here. GO RV!!! :)