Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Breaking news*** lower denoms

easyrider

THANKS FOR THE POST EASY!!!

I will save my Tears for after I exchange them and then verify my bank account after the wire... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

SEEMS THAT WE ARE CLOSER THEN EVER, LOVE IT!!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BW3...forget the dinars...I want to buy the house cleaning pooch on your picture. He would be worth a bucketful of dinars.I wish you folks could share my wild turkey breast (sorry, not the sour mash) YUM<YUM,, Go RV ....whenever...I'll be here waiting til Hell freezes over.....seems like it's already getting cooler!!! B)

Hey TANDY,

Better get re-stocked on that salt for protection because what I'm reading from the post is that Okie says is that lower "DEMONS" will be released in 24 hours. Does that mean that all hell is about to break loose? LOL

RVWITHME...I went to the feed store this morning and purchased several blocks of cattle salt...grains are just not doing the job :lol: Guess what...all wealthy people ( except ones like the Rothchilds, etc.) were risk takers. We goota think outside the box, exit our comfort zone, stay away from negative folks, even if friends and family and do our due diligence. There are other ways to may massive wealth besides dinky? little dinars. :P

Crying is NOT for sissies . . . it takes a much bigger man to shed a tear that to be a macho guy!!!

Top 10 Reasons When It Acceptable For A Man To Cry.

10. When your bachelor's party comes to an end.

9. The moment when Maximus falls to his death in Gladiator (edited version)

8. Monthly, when you see your wife's credit card balance.

7. Monthly, when you see your wife's cell phone bill.

6. When your urologist says it's time to start the vasectomy.

5. When the Jazz lose to the Lakers in the playoff because of rigged officiating.

4. When it's time to vote for president and there is no good option.

3. After your wife yells at you for knifing the peanut butter jar too deep.

2. When your wife takes you to a chick flick (crying permitted only prior to the show, never during or after, just prior)

1. Missing an 18 inch putt for eagle.

All of these times are clearly acceptable for a man to shed a few tears. Other reasons that didn't make the top ten:

- The day Baywatch was cancelled

- The day Baywatch came out in a DVD box set

- Death of a supermodel (female only)

- The purchase of a new sports car

• Upvote 1

MY CONTACTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT EXCEPT FOR THE DATE

End Quote

He must talk a parallel Universe,evidently.......

<_< *sighs* -_-

hmmm...gee...i disappear for about a week...and its still the same? hmmm...oh well... *sighs* -_-

What did you expect??? Seriously.........

• Upvote 1

<_<:huh: i think i read somewhere that okie is 100% wrong 100% of the time...just once i wish he was right.

Yep...you got it!

According to Okie, we all have cashed in no less than 50 times this year.

It's evident there is something really wrong with the poor guy.

He stated his contacts have always been correct, except for the date......but the truth is, Okie & his contacts have been wrong on everything.

With all respect to Mr. Adam Montana Administrator of this website, I just realized that Terry K, Okie and the others members from the GET make it fun coming to this website. What the dinar world would be without these guys?

Same here... not just stun... a nice long trip to the ICU is in order.

Oh I so agree with you!! Sorry ...... I hit the red by mistake When I went for the green.

I thought that it seemed kind of quite around here without the sporadic bursts of machine gun fire. ;)

It's Friday, time to crank it up. Okie is saying that this is our last weekend before the RV.

Now has he made claims like that before or am I just experiencing Deja Voo-kie ? :D

ROTF :)

I thought that it seemed kind of quite around here without the sporadic bursts of machine gun fire. ;)

It's Friday, time to crank it up. Okie is saying that this is our last weekend before the RV.

Now has he made claims like that before or am I just experiencing Deja Voo-kie ? :D

hahaha...really...i know it too quite without random bullets flying over your head. :lol:

MY CONTACTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT EXCEPT FOR THE DATE

End Quote

He must talk a parallel Universe,evidently.......

What did you expect??? Seriously.........

Quite honestly, i was was expect all chaos breaking loose...ppl screaming "bloody Hell" to all them gurus that set dates...i expected bullets flying at random...in my absence...and more importantly....i expected to see some OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY SLAP STICK COMEDY from this site...but sorry to say still the same ole DV... *sigh* oh well, wot the hell!

RANDOM HELL FIRE!!!!

184pd.gif

:lol: ah...i love the smell of gunpowder in the morning.... :lol:

• Upvote 3

Easyrider, you and all like you should really just fade into the woodwork. Anyone who makes a post that is not verified and true should be banned. You and your contacts (if you have any) is what gives investment a bad name. Do us a favor and fade away. There are people invested in this not to go buy big screen TVs or new automobiles; but to build a better life for those around them, educate their children or grandchildren and to help the needy. They have life savings invested jsut to try to do something good.

Then comes along jerks like you and your so called contacts and get them all worked up so in a day or two they can crash. It is not right and down right cruel. So do all of us a favor "keep your damn mouth shut and go away."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Easyrider, you and all like you should really just fade into the woodwork. Anyone who makes a post that is not verified and true should be banned. You and your contacts (if you have any) is what gives investment a bad name. Do us a favor and fade away. There are people invested in this not to go buy big screen TVs or new automobiles; but to build a better life for those around them, educate their children or grandchildren and to help the needy. They have life savings invested jsut to try to do something good.

Then comes along jerks like you and your so called contacts and get them all worked up so in a day or two they can crash. It is not right and down right cruel. So do all of us a favor "keep your damn mouth shut and go away."

Don't be upset with Easyrider.....He's one of us.

He just posted okie for us to get our giggle for the day

It's all good. :)

• Upvote 2

Actually, the ones that need to fade away are rude and obnoxious people who don't know how to comprehend what is posted, who is posting it and who the actual source of the information is. Easy is a well respected member of this site and you need to go back to the original post, read it and comprehend it clearly and then post your apology to Easy. I can forgive your ignorance once which I think most others would agree with. However if you continue to be ignorant, you may need to fade away.

Peace

• Upvote 4

"Actually, the ones that need to fade away are rude and obnoxious people who don't know how to comprehend what is posted, who is posting it and who the actual source of the information is. Easy is a well respected member of this site and you need to go back to the original post, read it and comprehend it clearly and then post your apology to Easy. I can forgive your ignorance once which I think most others would agree with. However if you continue to be ignorant, you may need to fade away."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=64434&qpid=465236#ixzz1L7X4y6uU

tjmunson - agreed! Anybody who followed Easy's posts would know where he was coming from - even I know it, and I'm a "noob". Hmmm....are we sure this wasn't Okie or one of his acolytes? Just sayin'

• Upvote 1

"Actually, the ones that need to fade away are rude and obnoxious people who don't know how to comprehend what is posted, who is posting it and who the actual source of the information is."

That was my exact point, not too long ago.

If you don't like a post THAT SOMEONE BROUGHT OVER,

why ding that person with a "-"?

Eventually, nobody is going to bring over anything

from anywhere.

And let's face it, NO SINGLE FORUM has always been

first with information.

Crap gets hauled around everywhere.

Don't fire the delivery guy just because the people

at the warehouse picked the wrong part, put the right

address on it, and all he did was deliver the package...

• Upvote 1

Actually, the ones that need to fade away are rude and obnoxious people who don't know how to comprehend what is posted, who is posting it and who the actual source of the information is. Easy is a well respected member of this site and you need to go back to the original post, read it and comprehend it clearly and then post your apology to Easy. I can forgive your ignorance once which I think most others would agree with. However if you continue to be ignorant, you may need to fade away.

Peace

TJ...thank you! My sentiments exactly....looks like they got em in a wad!!!Easy was just injecting humor. If this basher is that bad off they should move on to the poor farm. Cheers :D

• Upvote 1