Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's start the Monday Rumors

uncs

but wait ... THIS week isn't even over yet ... and they are saying things like ..."It's still lookin good" and "hang on folks, we're there!" etc. why on earth would you want to miss all this good "stuff" thinkin about NEXT Monday already!? emot-LMAO.gif

All we need to do to keep some more of our sanity is to just remove the days between Monday and Sunday... that would keep it short but sweet blink.gif

• Upvote 1

I have confirmation for my sources next week is our week. RIGHT

It's Thursday I just want to be first with the Monday rumors

Many of the habitual liars beat you to the punch!! lol :blink:

After all.......CBI will be closed this Friday, Saturday & Sunday (holiday).......so it HAS to rv this weekend!! woohoo lol

And yes, when we are not cashing in next week....these same gurus (Okie, TerryK, Longfellow, Papajack, Blaino, Richqueen, etc.) will keep their nieve followers baited into believing it will happen the following week!

They will continue EVERY week as usual, until we cash in.

I personally think we have a couple of months left.........if not more! jmo of course!

Thanks for the post!

but wait ... THIS week isn't even over yet ... and they are saying things like ..."It's still lookin good" and "hang on folks, we're there!" etc. why on earth would you want to miss all this good "stuff" thinkin about NEXT Monday already!? emot-LMAO.gif

Wait, I'm confused.

I thought this week WAS next week.

Many of the habitual liars beat you to the punch!! lol :blink:

After all.......CBI will be closed this Friday, Saturday & Sunday (holiday).......so it HAS to rv this weekend!! woohoo lol

And yes, when we are not cashing in next week....these same gurus (Okie, TerryK, Longfellow, Papajack, Blaino, Richqueen, etc.) will keep their nieve followers baited into believing it will happen the following week!

They will continue EVERY week as usual, until we cash in.

I personally think we have a couple of months left.........if not more! jmo of course!

Thanks for the post!

I hope that's NOT the case but I'm afraid we'll still be here next year this time waiting for a RV .................

• Upvote 1