Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RATE HEARD!

MSgt of Marines

That is an ignorant statement. Who INVESTS money just to get what they put into it? Noone. Man up and admit that you were making an INVESTMENT. Maybe you weren't looking to make huge money, but you were hoping to make some.

I think the intent was to differentiate between a get rich quick scheme and a legit investment.

I have never posted a rate prediction on the site anywhere . and what I just heard today is that its going to be $4.22 and of course I can't reveal my source. and I definately aint a Pumper! I have the skin of a "Rhino" so you may bash all you like as you see I am placing this in the rumor section as I am only 95% sure that my source is correct.

With your "Rhino" skin & my "Rhino" fishing pole, you lead the way & I will "hook" that rate, reel it in & we'll get er done!!!

( if only it were that easy)

MSgt,

I hope you're not another wolf in Rhino's clothing biggrin.gif...would be impressed if your source is actually the one that provides the most accurate intel at the finish line...

Here's my prediction, some of the joker gurus will now start spinning the $4.22 rate as if it was their intel blah blah blah...their collusive circular reasoning is so laughable!

Go RV!

Sarge, it seems everyone here knows you are a standup guy. I would love to see that rate but, like mr rich I can just hope.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"

Thomas Jefferson

Notice he said democracy!!!!!

Mayne the Master Sarg's source meant .422 cents instead of 4.22 - slip of the tongue? I'd be very pleased with that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sarge, it seems everyone here knows you are a standup guy. I would love to see that rate but, like mr rich I can just hope.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"

Thomas Jefferson

Notice he said democracy!!!!!

Mayne the Master Sarg's source meant .422 cents instead of 4.22 - slip of the tongue? I'd be very pleased with that.

• Upvote 1

WOW once again with a LOP... OK my dinar friends... NO LOP because they are not in the position to LOP.

LOSS OF PROFIT!!!! Do any of you see them in the position fo profit right now? It is simple to understand and I know what you mean but the term is so incredibly misused to say loss of zero's.

NO LOP! Doubtful on the new denom replacement also.

Peace and please READ and LEARN.

Imgesing, I appreciate your effort to remind people about the possibility of a LOP. I am sure you have noticed the multiple, multiple posts and thousands of ongoing responses on the subject of a LOP, drop, rise, whack, ad finitum.......but people just keep questioning this subject. They go back and back and back, with no resolution. I don't understand it.

i enjoy the conversations on theory and strategy, but the LOP, not so much.

Ore, I like your posts, but watch it on this one. A message is posted in Rumors, but it is being delivered from a Marine, a Marine that does not post bs. Have some respect.

Peace

You go boyyy!!! Your intel is as good or better than some of this other stuff out their. :)

Boy? This is 2011.

• Upvote 1

I have never posted a rate prediction on the site anywhere . and what I just heard today is that its going to be $4.22 and of course I can't reveal my source. and I definately aint a Pumper! I have the skin of a "Rhino" so you may bash all you like as you see I am placing this in the rumor section as I am only 95% sure that my source is correct.

MSgt of Marines, It seems that you are well liked here. I too have noticed that you seem to be a stand up guy. It's been over 10 hours since your post, 65 responses and you gained at least 34 +1's. So with that, I think it speaks for itself when I say we all seem to have faith in you and your WORD(s) I do not feel you would have posted this to just get us all worked up. I realize you said 95%. That sounds to me like a sure enough percentage rate for you to make this statement of $4.22. I hope you're right, rhino skin or not you've got alot of people riding on your WORDS. In my experiences with MARINES their words IS THEIR BOND. Semper Fi meaning (ALWAYS FAITHFUL)

• Upvote 1

Imgesing, I appreciate your effort to remind people about the possibility of a LOP. I am sure you have noticed the multiple, multiple posts and thousands of ongoing responses on the subject of a LOP, drop, rise, whack, ad finitum.......but people just keep questioning this subject. They go back and back and back, with no resolution. I don't understand it.

i enjoy the conversations on theory and strategy, but the LOP, not so much.

Ore, I like your posts, but watch it on this one. A message is posted in Rumors, but it is being delivered from a Marine, a Marine that does not post bs. Have some respect.

If you have read my posts you all know that I an no Okie fan and am surprised that I haven't been repremanded from the Staff for many of them :)

Peace

Boy? This is 2011.

While I don't doubt for one bit that is what you heard, from what I have seen most rummors are spread from one person to the other so that they get changed by the time they reach the last person at that time.

Tell you the truth I would be thrilled with anything over a nickel so 4.22 I would run down the street naked lol

• Upvote 1