Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil mans latest 4-26-11

harrysmug

Posted Today, 12:41 PM

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WENT THRU 156 E-MAILS THIS MORNING AND SEE EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG IS UPSET ABOUT THE RATE. BOY FOLK'S ARE SURE VULNERABLE. THIS CONFUSION AND INFORMATION IS AS FALSE AS IT CAN BE. I AM NOT HERE TO RECEIVE A THOUSAND QUESTIONS BUT RATHER TO STATE THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF THE JOURNEY. ALL WE NEED IS JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU GUYS WORRING ABOUT 80 CENTS--GO SOAK YOUR HEAD IN EPSOM SALTS.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YES--I AM VERY CALM THIS MORNING AND MORE THAN SATISIFIED WITH INFORMATION FURNISHED ME ON A DRILLING RIG FLOOR ABOUT 8 PM LAST NIGHT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. YOU GUY'S EXPECTING EARTH SHATTERING NEWS FROM THE FED MEETING TOMMORROW WILL BE SORELY DIS-APPOINTED BECAUSE IT WILL NOT ADDRESS WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING. AND NO--THE FED OR THE IRS ARE NOT GOING AWAY--CONSPERICY STORIES ARE ABUNDANT AND LIKE ALL THE DINAR INTEL BEING BANTERED AROUND IS ALSO MIS-LEADING AND IN-CORRECT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU OVERLY ANXIOUS PEOPLE STOP AND CONSIDER THIS-----IF YOU HAD NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE DINAR AND HAD NEVER INVESTED---WHERE WOULD YOU BE RIGHT NOW AND WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? YOU HAVE WASTED FAR TOO MUCH TIME CHASING THIS RUMOR OR THAT INTEL OR THAT INFO--WHAT HAS IT PROFITTED YOU SO FAR?? THINK ABOUT IT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LET ME STATE ONCE AND FOR ALL WITH NO FURTHER COMMENTS------I AM COMFORTABLE--SAY'S ENOUGH DOESN'T IT?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Posted Today, 12:41 PM

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WENT THRU 156 E-MAILS THIS MORNING AND SEE EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG IS UPSET ABOUT THE RATE. BOY FOLK'S ARE SURE VULNERABLE. THIS CONFUSION AND INFORMATION IS AS FALSE AS IT CAN BE. I AM NOT HERE TO RECEIVE A THOUSAND QUESTIONS BUT RATHER TO STATE THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF THE JOURNEY. ALL WE NEED IS JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU GUYS WORRING ABOUT 80 CENTS--GO SOAK YOUR HEAD IN EPSOM SALTS.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YES--I AM VERY CALM THIS MORNING AND MORE THAN SATISIFIED WITH INFORMATION FURNISHED ME ON A DRILLING RIG FLOOR ABOUT 8 PM LAST NIGHT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. YOU GUY'S EXPECTING EARTH SHATTERING NEWS FROM THE FED MEETING TOMMORROW WILL BE SORELY DIS-APPOINTED BECAUSE IT WILL NOT ADDRESS WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING. AND NO--THE FED OR THE IRS ARE NOT GOING AWAY--CONSPERICY STORIES ARE ABUNDANT AND LIKE ALL THE DINAR INTEL BEING BANTERED AROUND IS ALSO MIS-LEADING AND IN-CORRECT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU OVERLY ANXIOUS PEOPLE STOP AND CONSIDER THIS-----IF YOU HAD NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE DINAR AND HAD NEVER INVESTED---WHERE WOULD YOU BE RIGHT NOW AND WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? YOU HAVE WASTED FAR TOO MUCH TIME CHASING THIS RUMOR OR THAT INTEL OR THAT INFO--WHAT HAS IT PROFITTED YOU SO FAR?? THINK ABOUT IT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LET ME STATE ONCE AND FOR ALL WITH NO FURTHER COMMENTS------I AM COMFORTABLE--SAY'S ENOUGH DOESN'T IT?

Actually,..I think most of us here have thought you have said ENOUGH for a long time !

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 3

Was it not okie just put out a couple days ago the rv was going to be 4 plus????

Yes....LOL

He also guaranteed the rv last week.........lol again.

Then later last week he changed his lie to a guaranteed rv this week!

Personally I don't know how these habitual liars can sleep at night.

Furthermore, everyone SHOULD know the guy has no intel whatsoever!

• Upvote 1

Okie's alright in my book...you forget...he's only repeating what he's been told...and you forget another fact...everyone else has been fortune telling as far as dates and rates are concerned...others said many times..."we are there"....and so did other sites...we know one thing for sure....we've learned a lot...before this investment I never knew anything about rv's, lops, fed's involvement, LLC's, pod's, kidnapping insurance, changing phone numbers, money management, securities, etc.etc. etc.....after waiting and waiting...even if we do end up even...we should be thankful for what we already have...but I know we will be blessed...use it wisely friends....go RV!!!!!!!! And thank you Okie...ptr.....dv..dd.....blc....j4d...opd!...pd...!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Interesting.....

He makes no date/rate claims

It appears he is taking a different plan of attack...

I bet he didn't really read the whole list of e-mails he received (if it be that was how many he indeed receive)

I'm sure maybe even he feels close to an end and the pumping is not going to help him or benefit him (dependent upon what ever he is pumping for..)

That just cracks me up, all that coming from a guy who has posted and stirred the pot a 100 times over, telling everyone to relax and ignore the "intel" or "information" that is being given and is misleading. Hey OKIE, quit screaming "Black" at the kettle :lol:

I'm glad he is "comfortable" and funny how the more he "supposedly knows" the less he actually seems to want to speak or share. Now that is a sign of a consistent guru trying to lead and share....like he sure acted as though he was trying to do before.

I'll be "comfortable" too, just like many of you, when this is all over and never have to read more of Okie's blabbering inaccuracy and rants.

Come on Iraq... "Get'er done!!!" Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Okie, I have a question for you. Why would you be concerned about all of us? If you work on a drilling rig floor (I am assuming the ocean floor..I know nothing about drilling rigs except they bring oil to the surface) and after working a tough shift, how in the world do you have the time to go through all those emails and find time to critique investors. Please be sensitive to those investors who hang on to every word said in this forum. Obviously you make good money, but there are those not as fortunate...they need this RV to happen yesterday. By the way, your name will go down in dinar history like the boy who called "wolf" too many times. Be safe.

• Upvote 1

Okie, Lionel, or whatever you call yourself.

You're too narcisstic to not be reading about yourself on these boards, so let me indulge you;

Even a dense, pathological liar like you should know by now that your presence is not missed nearly as much as you think.

Don't go away mad, but please, just go away.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1