Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People's Talk Radio Rumor 4/23/11

Plumbob

What I find interesting is in the number of people that left DV for these clowns cussing out DV as they walked out the door vying never to return. Well... they have now returned hat in hand. (Under cover they think) They know who they are and so do many of us.

Those "leaders" at that site have ZERO intel. It is all make believe and slight of hand. Did he ever go to Iraq like he said he was going to in order to get the real truth about the RV for all of us OBTW? :rolleyes: How noble.

• Upvote 1

What I find interesting is in the number of people that left DV for these clowns cussing out DV as they walked out the door vying never to return. Well... they have now returned hat in hand. (Under cover they think) They know who they are and so do many of us.

Those "leaders" at that site have ZERO intel. It is all make believe and slight of hand. Did he ever go to Iraq like he said he was going to in order to get the real truth about the RV for all of us OBTW? :rolleyes: How noble.

Ain't that the Truth.

The lines "received a call from a reliable source" and "should be happening on Monday" were the tip off that you are a Pumper or you have not a clue.I got it,a pumped without a clue. Monday will come and go, and You will be eating crow. Trust me on this one.