Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Signed, Al Jazeer TV

harrysmug

I scoured the Al Jazeer web site from one end to the other and I did not see anything that remotly varifies this BullSnot.

PD hasn't had any kind of a call in weeks now and lastnight is just an example of the misinformation and speculation they spue over there all of the time.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 1

I have been on 5 different Iraqi news sites including Al Jazeera (English) and I also checked the GOI page and Prime Ministers page and can't find anything about this. OP if you know where this can be found that would be awesome. I try not to send any of this info off to family and friends invested until I can confirm it with my own eyes. Thanks for the post by the way! :D

I scoured the Al Jazeer web site from one end to the other and I did not see anything that remotly varifies this BullSnot.

PD hasn't had any kind of a call in weeks now and lastnight is just an example of the misinformation and speculation they spue over there all of the time.

Semper Fi !!!

The OP said he confirmed it so let's just wait and see where he was able to confirm it from. May be someplace we just haven't looked yet, if he can't confirm it then you can call "bullsnot" :lol:

• Upvote 1

I also just checked Al-Jazeera. Absolutely nothing there to back this up so I'm crying B.S. on this one to. Folks I'm not negative, but I am through listening to blatant pumper lies. You post it, I'll read it, but you better have proof, cause I'm gonna hunt down that proof and if it doesn't exist....YOU WILL BE EXPOSED for what you are. I will DESTROY your credibility. THAT is a PROMISE!!!

You go boy!

• Upvote 1

I also just checked Al-Jazeera. Absolutely nothing there to back this up so I'm crying B.S. on this one to. Folks I'm not negative, but I am through listening to blatant pumper lies. You post it, I'll read it, but you better have proof, cause I'm gonna hunt down that proof and if it doesn't exist....YOU WILL BE EXPOSED for what you are. I will DESTROY your credibility. THAT is a PROMISE!!!

Skelt, I would hate to be in your path. I agree with everything you said. The sad part is very few of these rumors, lies, pumps, whatever you want to call them, rarely originate from DV. If you go to the sites they originate from and call them out on it, no matter how easy it is to debunk, you get instantly banned!

I know this is the rumor section, but when a site/sites have a continuous pattern of putting out false info. every Thursday or Friday saying it will RV in a couple of days and nothing happens. Then they wait Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday for things to calm down, they throw out another bunch of B.S. on Thursday again and the same pattern keeps going. Some sites more than others seem to have alterior motives and think we investors are too stupid to catch on. I feel bad for the new investors coming into this, not knowing any better, taking a rumor as if it is the truth and going out and buying more dinar based on crap. I know, I have been there. God Bless!

Edited by jlldrs
  • Upvote 1

Sorry thunder, no offense to you, but I quit reading after "it was confirmed on PD"

My point exactly. .....A PD confirmation is NO confirmation. This much is known.

Can somebody confirm something sometime??? Anytime??? Just once?????

lol..... Like they say in the "Little Britain" comedy show ( awesome)..... Computer says NO

Edited by umbertino

My sentiments exactly :angry: BEST POST I EVER READ

• Upvote 1

it was confirmed on PD Maliki did sign and approve the RV and sent it to the Parliment. NOT confirmed about the 48 hours or what happens next.Still NO DATE OR RATE, don't get too excited yet.....

laugh.gif OK then that explains it all......that tells me it def was NOT done.....sheesh...when are they going to stop repeating themselves....PD must be the only ones getting rich because ive heard "confirmed rv" like 1000 times already from them..... maybe I need to join the cult!

• Upvote 2

Bologna

You know that's the name of the City in Italy with the most ancient University in Europe, right? In italian what you call "bologna" is Mortadella. My father used to love it.

That's why once while touring the US, I got stopped by an INS Agent ( I liiked like a central or south american guy, black long hair, etc) and when asked to show ID's I gave him my passport and laso my University card and H elaughed a lot in my face

Of course card said "University of Bologna".At that time I didn't know the way bologna was meant and I didn't get why he laughed so hard.

Edited by umbertino

laugh.gif OK then that explains it all......that tells me it def was NOT done.....sheesh...when are they going to stop repeating themselves....PD must be the only ones getting rich because ive heard "confirmed rv" like 1000 times already from them..... maybe I need to join the cult!

Don't do it man. LOL

I sent the mods over there a post asking them to cancel my membership. I had had enough of being deleted and locked.

That site is a total joke. Maliki could pass gas on camera and those followers over there would spin it to a imminet RV.

Edited by dinarck

Watch it... Steve is a great guy... HAHA Oh hell I cant do it. I was going to try and stick up for him as a joke but I could not even get myself to do it.

Steve is a egomaniac that thinks he is a half step behind Jesus himself. He would ban his whole site if they question a single thing he says. Heaven forbid ANYONE questions ANYTHING that the mighty SteveI claims. The best(worst) thing about Steve is that he actually believes he has never claimed a date or a rate, yet he does it just about every week. Blows my mind at how many people fall for his shenanigans.

• Upvote 4

Some times you might get better responses from from a bunch of elementry school kids! One thing I've always told my daughter...every thing that passes through your mind doesn't have to come out your mouth! People respond as if they were some little kid. I think some people love to be offended and need to grow up. Some whine and say I've been here so long and I just can't stand to hear these rumors any more...Hog Wash! Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks! If you are bitter and have to get offended at any thing, it comes out of your own heart. We choose to be offended! Some times I have to shake my head and laugh at some of the bazzar things written on here, but I refuse to get offended...life is to short and I will let nothing steal my peace! Let the peace of God rule in your hearts. I guess after that I should take up an offering or something. :P:):rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you harrysmug,just got a phone call today...........saying the same

Myst, Did your call just hear this from PD or from somewhere else? Not sure if you know but again I'm just trying to collect as much info as possible since I can't find an article. :)

Posted Today, 05:23 AM

This is not from me..Tbush MODS please lock for no comments Thank You

Gm everyone...got this email from a friend last night...i dont have any contacts...i dont know doonie...i got this from my friend in Canada. (doonie) Maliki signed off on the RV and now is in Parliaments hands to complete the process. (doonie) It means....Maliki has signed off, now Parliament has to sign off...Then... processed and delivered to the IMF...etc. etc. etc. then you will see it on the Forex. Parliament has 48 hours to sign off or reject...processing could take a few more days for us to see it on the CBI. It was on Al Jazeer TV,,, and I have confirmed it. Confirmed by my contacts in Kuwait...It's Iraq, thwy will take all 48 hours plus a day which is Saturday and Sunday will be historic

I figured if this person states that this was on Al Jazeer tv someone should be able to confirm this easily.

Tks, Tbush

Is Doonie short for"Da Loonie" as in loonie bin,not the money. :D

And to add more fuel to the fire. Isn't Parliament (all 240 that show up, instead of 325)...are they not on week-end recess. And, I just have a hunch that there is going to be another holiday break coming next week. Whatever happened to Thursday being the day to name the security minister.