Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST IN! Last key to Ch 7 Sanctions looks resolved

Solrac505

There are other issues to be resolved, including the Kuwaiti archives, and the issue of missing persons. And that Iraq still owes Kuwait for more than twenty billion dollars in compensation for damage to the invasion and pays 5 percent of its oil revenues to fulfill its obligations under UN Security Council resolutions.

I copied and pasted the above from another find. Will these issues need to be completed as well for Chapter VII lift? I have read a lot over time and these issues along with border agreements have always been part of the package.

Great find........the borders seemed to be the last outstanding issues with Kuwait........I have always believed that the RV is the ransom to fully lift them from Chapter 7........it just seems logical to be able to hold something over their head.......i mean would you trust them........ok revalue your currency and we will lift Chapter 7.........sounds simple to me..........we are close to the end of this ride..........GO DIN

It sure is nice to see a real news story that shows more progress being made over there.

Let's stay grounded. This is going to be spun worse than CNBC on a slow news night!

Hang on to your hats folks. We're in for a bumpy ride!!!

I have to admit though, the smell of money is in the air. :)

......Chapter 7 all but lifted

.....last 3 ministries very close.

.....Misinformation flying around like a cyclone.

Sounds like a perfect storm. Let's keep our fingers crossed and think good thoughts.

My wife and I were driving through Manhattan yesterday and we came across an unfortunately familiar site in New York, an old man pushing a shopping cart loaded with junk. We see these poor folks every time we drive through the city. Yesterday I turned to my wife and said, "wouldn't it be great if we could take that poor guy, get him a hotel room for a week and give him an opportunity to get back on his feet. Right now I don't have the financial means to do such an act of kindness, but as God as my witness, some day I will.

Peace

He may need more care then one week and at a more intense level -but if everyone adopted a homeless person like this and kept working to get them help and get them to help themselves -- well - we would not have this condition in our society -- we should stop this suffering - great thought :)

......Chapter 7 all but lifted

.....last 3 ministries very close.

.....Misinformation flying around like a cyclone.

Sounds like a perfect storm. Let's keep our fingers crossed and think good thoughts.

My wife and I were driving through Manhattan yesterday and we came across an unfortunately familiar site in New York, an old man pushing a shopping cart loaded with junk. We see these poor folks every time we drive through the city. Yesterday I turned to my wife and said, "wouldn't it be great if we could take that poor guy, get him a hotel room for a week and give him an opportunity to get back on his feet. Right now I don't have the financial means to do such an act of kindness, but as God as my witness, some day I will.

Peace

:tiphat::twothumbs: great heart.