Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You be the GURU

Mrgrizz44

I think your all Peein in the wind. These folks are not going to RV anything until they have to pay their own way. It will happen until right before the US forces pull out or directly after the pull out.

Think about it folks why pay when your date asked you out. The only problem with that is the date thinks because he paid he can have his way with you.

Think about it folks the analogy fits.

• Upvote 2

:rolleyes: it will RI at 3.22 anytime before the end of April. I think a big chunk of '000 is already out of circulation ( hence the visa card).

I believe..RV/RI is somehow connected to the US Budget.....already we have the 3rd extension w/o much justifications.

• Upvote 1

Best guess would be around $1.00 since dollars are used in Iraq and having both on an equal stance would make

for less confusion in their marketplace. I think this will happen when the American Forces are at such a low level

that security will be needed through external means. Why would you destroy a Government that makes you relatively

wealthy due to the Rv? Just a guess...... :o

this is gonna pop either in May or June 2011 be ready.

IF ONLY..............

.86 - 1.25

By end of April, not later than end of May,

or to be right in the end; any given day of any given week of any given month within this year

Kramer Man.... I say .. YEAH.....April 29th being my freakin' Birthday. It'd be nice if it were a non-dry b-day......

Edited by umbertino

1.17 end of May

If it doesn't happen before the troop pull out it never will...........................implosion time.

Exactly how I feel about the date... I just hope that we do not fully pull our troops out before an rv. If we do,there is a pretty good chance that much bloodshed and funding will end up being in vain in relation to the overall goal that we had in Iraq. And although mass government corruption and an attempt at communist takeover would be a possibility,it would not be what would worry me.If our troops are gone, things will more than likely go right back to the way things have always been in the ME(invasion for power/oil/money). If someone like Iran were unable to gain full control of Iraq through invasion,they could definitely level it back to square one in war with a quickness.Oh, and many will say that we would never allow that... With what will we fund another major war? We would intervene,but our country doesn't have the money for another full blown-boots on the ground- rescue and even if we did,too much damage will have been done before we can help it.You may not like these thoughts, but all of this had to be factored in prior to investing in the IQD.

• Upvote 2

I think rate will bev$3.86. I think it will take 5 more years for it to RV and here is why

1. Oil is the only thing of significance in that part of the world. There is no farming. No other production. Oil ONLY OIL

2. The politicians like the separation of power over there. That's why they are the only ones getting paid. Everyone else goes and gets their little pile of grain once a month and then they go home. That's all they have done the last 7 years of war!!! Is live off of the government. Business owners don't male much money at all

3. The ONLY thing they care about is fighting each other. Everyday a different Muslim group is forming and planning to take on another and blow themselves and eachother up. That's all they do is FIGHT. I am not trying to be funny here but seriously. THATS ALL THEY DO

4. It will take a new government with new ideas and a new generation to lead Iraq out of turmoil. I firmly believe that the middle east could be a safe place in the next five years. WHY, you ask. If ou look at all the demonstrations in the middle east they were all organized by social media like face book, twitter amd reding. That tells you they have access to all this information and it will be up tithe younger generation to establish a free amd safe country

Best of luck but I think were years away

OK I`m in. So Here goes people and all ships at sea . After watching and reading ALL the sights for 2 years all the news, rumors, and opinions. Sometime in august of this year it will LOP and RV a little over a dollar but you can expect that to rise to over $5 in 5 years. So if your patient and hold on to it. a $30,000 dollar investment is going to make you close to 150,000. You cant find a investment anywhere that will do that well. Millionaires nope Sorry

Best guess right? Ok here goes:

The currency will Redenominate and RV at same time

First: concept: 25K NID = 25 NNID (New new dinar), all currency (NID) will be have to be changed to the new one (NNID) inside AND outside the country. It will not be a bums rush, maybe 6 months to do it.

Second: Just say for argument that when this happens, $1=1175 NID, they will knock off 3 zeros and multiply by 3: 1/1175 = .00085 -> knock 3 zeros -> .85 -> multiply by 3 -> .85 * 3 = $2.55

To summarize: 1000 NID = 1 NNID = $2.55

So your investment will triple, the NNID has a strong value compared to the dollar and easy to carry around for the Iraqi people. When? Will be announced within a couple of weeks, give time to educate the masses and be implemented beginning July 1.

• Upvote 2

I didn't equate Guru to = Pumper or Liar (though I probably should) for the sake of my prediction. I equated my Guru Prediction to my best guess based on the information I have at this time.

So my Guru bet is if there are 27 Trillion Dinars in circulation (+/- 3 Trillion Dinars) stems on the following:

1.) The Iraqi people & politicians don't care about European & American Insolvency issues.

1a.) They don't care if Bush the 2nd declared that the war in Iraq wouldn't cost the American taxpayer a dime.

2.) Iraq doesn't need a high priced currency in order to be a respected nation of the world, nor (in my opinion) can they justify it at this time when basic human services are still not available to a large % of their population, and they have not returned their O&G industry, let alone their agricultural industry to their former glory.

3.) Iraq needs a currency that is valued at a level that they can continue to keep stabilized, so as to achieve long-term economic growth. As with only 50 billion in foreign reserves, that ain't a lot of dough (relatively speaking) backing up their currency.

I do not view an RV as the means to an end (prosperity for their people), but as a reward to it's people for the blood, sweat & tears they are shedding rebuilding their once great country, and further motivation to see them continue that hard work. It's one of those feed a man for a day/teach a man a skill analogies here.

My prediction is 2-3 cents US per 1 IQD by the end of the year. I expect it to increase in value over the long term after that, probably eventually ending up in the same range as the Saudi Royal (1 Royal = ~26 cents) IF another source of power cannot be found or cannot be produced at a competitive price in the future.

I will be quite satisfied with the ROI on this if this is the case.

Naturally, I will be ecstatic if those of you who think > 1 USD = 1 IQD actually occurs in the near future.