Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop Saying We Won't Become Millionaires Overnight

Depends how it's understood. The problem is that there seem to be too many not mature enough to control their emotions, be openminded, and acknowledge all the possibilities. Nothing can be ruled out and nothing will be guaranteed either.

You say "I'm just tired of all these bubble poppers trying to see only the dark side, and crush the dream, without any FACTS to back it up", well, you dont have facts either that guarantee people will become millionaires, so what your point? I understand the want to restore a more positive vibe, but that does not mean its okay to lead most into believing most of the BS rumors and fairy tales that get spread everywhere. I for one have never let any opinion, rumor or thread on here influence an investment. Nobody should. Only one's own research should. People just need to relax. To prove my point, why the hell where 5+ threads about Ali's opinion necessary? Its just ridiculous... "OMG, oh no! Ali said this, someone else said that" GTFO of here....

Even more crazy is that what most people think is a negative outcome, which just so happens to make the most logical economic sense, would still make a nice profit. Unfortunately it seems some people really bought into the rumors thinking they are guaranteed millions...

Rant over :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I own over 30 million dinar and I don't expect to make a million off this investment.

Well I don't know how to respond to that....I mean what are you expecting as an RV rate. .001. I guess I must really be messed up with this whole thing...

• Upvote 4

Yes all the negative posts are way beyond ridiculous!!!!! What ever happened to Treat others as you want to be treated. Thanks for the post Blue Jay I agree. I only want to pay off my debts and help out the less fortunate. Im so ready for this to happen not just for myself and my family but what I can do for others. I wish everyone felt the same way! This world would be so much nicer to live in.

Thanks again & God Bless!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Depends how it's understood. The problem is that there seem to be too many not mature enough to control their emotions, be openminded, and acknowledge all the possibilities. Nothing can be ruled out and nothing will be guaranteed either.

You say "I'm just tired of all these bubble poppers trying to see only the dark side, and crush the dream, without any FACTS to back it up", well, you dont have facts either that guarantee people will become millionaires, so what your point? I understand the want to restore a more positive vibe, but that does not mean its okay to lead most into believing most of the BS rumors and fairy tales that get spread everywhere. I for one have never let any opinion, rumor or thread on here influence an investment. Nobody should. Only one's own research should. People just need to relax. To prove my point, why the hell where 5+ threads about Ali's opinion necessary? Its just ridiculous... "OMG, oh no! Ali said this, someone else said that" GTFO of here.... Rant over :lol:

Your right I have no facts, so I apologize for writting like I did...I just felt that when people say we won't become millionaires is not the same as it won't RV at $6.00...If it RV's at .05 cents some will become millionaires.....

I own over 30 million dinar and I don't expect to make a million off this investment.

Hey your a little under me... Stay positive brother. You never know however no matter where this investment ends, I would be very happy as long as i'm on the plus side. :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your right I have no facts, so I apologize for writting like I did...I just felt that when people say we won't become millionaires is not the same as it won't RV at $6.00...If it RV's at .05 cents some will become millionaires.....

I know what you mean. And I agree with the .05 cent theory ;)

one sets his/her own expectations in life,mine are higher..................................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!!and lets break da bank!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bluejay, Thanks for the optimism. What goes up, must go down and the reverse is about to happen on this merry-go-round. I always think about the guy who was holding dinar before the devaluation. He probally never thought his investment could lose 3000% in a day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Damn, damn, I meant to give you a 1+, but the mouse move :o . My bad.

In a way, you have the right mind set. "Expect the worse, but hope for the best". One of the best way to avoid disappointment.... Kinda like "Never trust anyone, and you'll never be betrayed" :P

That's not a negative mind set either... not to me anyways...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bluejay, Thanks for the optimism. What goes up, must go down and the reverse is about to happen on this merry-go-round. I always think about the guy who was holding dinar before the devaluation. He probally never thought his investment could lose 3000% in a day.

I think that is a 300,000% lose....I could be wrong and I get your point..Everyone who can't accept it going back never real talk about the point you just made....Hmmmmm. I will think about that....I think that should be posted....

With all the recent attention to High Rate or Low Rate, I keep reading that if you think your going to become a millionaire overnight your crazy.....I have to tell you these people are creating just as much drama then the Idiots that are saying it has RV....It's Done...Cash in tomorrow etc.....Here is my point I have been invested in the IQD over 6-YEARS.....I personally have enough invested that when, whenever it RV's I will be a millionaire.....So please stop telling people that this not possible.....No matter how long it takes, and how it RV's people will do well with this investment-that's my opinion.......I'm just tired of all these bubble poppers trying to see only the dark side, and crush the dream, without any FACTS to back it up.....NO ONE ON HERE KNOWS.......You can read every article thats exists in the free world in you still would know 1% of what or how it is going to go down.........SO STOP FLATTERING YOURSELF......

So lets not forget that some people will become millionaires, it is very possible.....

I'm not directing this toward anyone, I don't mean to be rude, I;m just trying to re-establish the positive energy around here and for myself......Thanks for reading.

There is nothing like a bird singing in the springtime sun :)

• Upvote 2

.....Here is my point I have been invested in the IQD over 6-YEARS.......I'm just tired of all these bubble poppers trying to see only the dark side, and crush the dream

That's a looooong dream bro. I've been around for about 5 months and am already tired of dreaming about an RV. I invested small and only once and I've been watching closely ever since (didn't want to be left out, just in case). Any type of an RV would be pretty cool IMO. Of course the more the better. That being said, after learning more than I ever thought I'd want to know about them, I don't have the confidence in Iraq to invest another dime in their currency.

• Upvote 3

The purpose of this forum is to educate and prepare people invested in the dinar. Part of that preparation is to help people develop realistic expectations. Despite our hopes and prayers otherwise, it is not realistic for people to expect to be overnight millionaires. It is realistic for people to expect a small return on their investment, eventually. I think people instinctively know this. People that don't promote unrealistic expectations are not trying to pop a bubble. We are trying to do our best to keep this from becoming an emotional investment for people. Emotional investors make poor decisions, like invest money they don't have or spend money they haven't yet earned or fail to diversify. If you disagree with the of opinions or conclusions of people that aren't convinced this will result in sudden overnight wealth for many people then I suggest you present information or evidence to the contrary. I'm an open minded person that understands reasonable and logical arguments. So far, based on all the information I've read, the 2 most logical scenarios we will encounter are either a lop of the 3 zeros followed immediately by an RV or a managed float that gradually increases the value of dinar. Neither one of those scenarios will result in sudden overnight riches for dinar holders. Obviously, I could be wrong. But those 2 scenarios make sense to me based on my understanding of the purpose of money and foreign currency exchange. That doesn't make it a bad investment. But it certainly is a reason to stay grounded about this investment which is the most helpful thing we can do for each other here. If you have information that suggests it will be different I'm certainly willing to listen to it. But simply believing that it will be different because we WANT it to be different will not pass the logic test for most people.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

-7 for making a simple statement.

all 7 of you are going to be very disappointed

I agree with Irish's point of view.

I don't read it as negativity,

that is equal to burying one's head in the sand.

Realization is understandng the real issues we are facing.

I certainly don't want to face a LOP or another YEAR down the road

but it could happen, there is no correct answer to the said issues right now.

If truth be known it is possible many have gotton rid of the

3 x 0 denominations and invested in smaller ones.

Blessings to all

• Upvote 2

So you are saying you don't think they will even go to .05? if the did that would give you 1.5 mil.

Maybe you should sell out???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2