Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

24 hours left. Will Iraq be there for the US?

OK friends and family here at DV, we have just 24hrs to go before the US government is in default and runs out of money to keep the country going. I guess we will now see how much if any the US has over the Iraqi's to RV. Sad to say the US needs this to happen very desperately to keep America afloat. So all the Rumors and all the hype about the US controlling the RV will be answered for you in a very short period of time. I for one hope you are all right and we do have control over it, we are in the last hours and we need a bailout quickly. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

OK friends and family here at DV, we have just 24hrs to go before the US government is in default and runs out of money to keep the country going. I guess we will now see how much if any the US has over the Iraqi's to RV. Sad to say the US needs this to happen very desperately to keep America afloat. So all the Rumors and all the hype about the US controlling the RV will be answered for you in a very short period of time. I for one hope you are all right and we do have control over it, we are in the last hours and we need a bailout quickly. JMO. Peace.

AGREED BANG AWESOME POST

• Upvote 2

RUN OUT OF MONEY--BE REAL THEY WILL JUST PRINT MORE MONEY BANG YOU SHOULD NO THAT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree with you BanG! If we have control why do they wait until the last minute is my question? I've been reading the "Rabbit Hole", very interesting read. I have also learned more about how economies work since becoming invested in the dinar. It's all pretty interesting. My pastor invested in this and has been asking me about it from time to time, he called me Monday and asked what I had been hearing and I told him the "same ole same ole" and then he told me his banker told him he would cash in Thursday, we'll find out if he needs a new banker now won't we!

Take care & God bless

willy1der

• Upvote 1

gov shut down is all political bull s it its all about blamin the other side theres not really gonna be a shut down ,these politicians are like a bunch of preschool children fighting on the play ground.

I agree with you BanG! If we have control why do they wait until the last minute is my question? I've been reading the "Rabbit Hole", very interesting read. I have also learned more about how economies work since becoming invested in the dinar. It's all pretty interesting. My pastor invested in this and has been asking me about it from time to time, he called me Monday and asked what I had been hearing and I told him the "same ole same ole" and then he told me his banker told him he would cash in Thursday, we'll find out if he needs a new banker now won't we!

Take care & God bless

willy1der

im sorry but LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

RUN OUT OF MONEY--BE REAL THEY WILL JUST PRINT MORE MONEY BANG YOU SHOULD NO THAT

Your completely off the rail on this one and you have missed the point entirely. We can ONLY print money as long as we remain the worlds reserve currency, thus this may change very soon and we will be screwed. Do some reading on this you will be shocked. Peace.

• Upvote 7

well not to run out of money they just dont have a fixed budget for the upcoming fiscal year. the US will never run out of money even if the dollar loses its value a little but im hoping that this RV happens caz it seems like everybody that i know needs some help and i plan on helping them but you cant help everybody.... LETS GO RV :P

• Upvote 1

Love ya Bang but we lived thru the same situation for a few weeks in 1996. All government employees were given back pay to the tune of 400 million. I sure hope your right and the RV is the only way but our government is capable of doing MANY things to keep going. Don't see that this pressures the RV>

• Upvote 3

I agree...shut them down and we can start over. I haven't done all my research on what would all happen if that did happen but I am sure it couldn't be much worse than what we are dealing with right now!

The thing is we are only told and know what they WANT us to know- watch the news...its a joke!!!!

Also, not to get everyone fired up and bashing but I did "HEAR" thru the grapevine so take it for what its worth....that the U.S. government has got 3.1 trillion dinars...........not saying I believe that or I don't. I have not seen it in person or seen a youtube video of Our government putting it in there safe. Im with Bang and thinking that the next 24 hours are our answers to that statement. Now is the best time if any to find out what kind of relationship is there between the USD and the dinar. We shall see......

God Bless

• Upvote 1

Have my doubts about the "PLAN" theory. Don't give DUHBYA that much credit. I think if the powers to be read these forums that they are having a good laugh at the ignorance and delusion that prevails.

Having said that I believe in our investment and hope it happens soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the RV doesnt happen by this weekend, i myself will putting this on hold. :unsure: TOO many speculations about the dinar rv'ing by the end of every week :lol: .YES both governments need this more than the next but if doesnt happen now you can only look forward to the end of 2011 and possibly way into 2013 JMO of simple a simple mans knowledge. Who knows most of these rumors are probably created by PUMPERS in order to keeep selling their Dinar, and if a few of US yes i said us fall off track and give up, then inturn they are just pumping us with of the same dinar making the dealers more $$$$. Like i said just my opinion. IF IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP SMELLS LIKE CRAP I REALLY DONT HAVE TO TASTE IT TO MAKE SURE ITS CRAP. But i did a little, just a little taste with the dinar, hoping it was going to be a filet mignon. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Iraq help the US, are you serious?

Iraq is broke and relying on governments and big corporations to bail them out and prop up their banking systems. The japanese investors that puffed Wakas books were promised huge returns for their investments and when Warka failed to deliver **** hit the fan

This crap about 3 and 6 dollar RV's, electronic banking, petro dollars in Iraq is pure hype. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! The CBI like Warka is doing the very same thing and they too will be exposed....Sorry for the facts but it is what it is...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who cares, maybe we'll do better without the gov, i'm game shut it down then we can start over, its to bad we can't shut down all the dam lawyers in the country, LOL I think its a good idea, shut them down

I agree! Gov. shut down sounds good to me. Unemployed IRS agents.....heaven!LOL Now if California would file bankruptcy at the same time...

we would have a party!:)

BANG.........I do believe that our default, if it occurs, could be the trigger that becomes the cause and effect to which ever way this all goes.........14 trillion and growing.....that's nuts!!!!.....there will come a time when the world pulls the plug on us......and we may be giving them the perfect opportunity.......and these idiots we have calling the shots in Washington.........Good Lord......how can they all be so incompetent!........better stop now before I become too crazy.......should be an interesting couple of days.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

According to the CNN report, the US can't print any more money, They have nothing left to back it up. We no longer have the amount of gold to back it up. Just saying. I'm with you Bang. I think they are counting on the dinars to save our butts.biggrin.gif

When did we go back to the gold standard?

• Upvote 1

Not really. They will either reach an agreement, pass another CR, or raise the debt ceiling again. If your expecting RV in 22 hours for Iraq to save America, plan on disappointment.

• Upvote 1

BanG I agree with you. It is sad that we Americans ,know more about Iraq,s government than OUR OWN! WE need to read up on OUR government and THEN we can make the adjustments ,come time to vote! If the elected people don,t do what they say they will for us ,then vote them out and lets get a new bunch in there. WE are the citizens of AMERICA! Don,t you forget it!

• Upvote 1

You may be right Bang. It is very coincidental that the RV is rumored to be so close, about the time our own Gov. is on the verge of shut down. Perhaps this is why it has taken so long to pass the budget., and Washington has been waiting out th RV.

I just hope it does RV so I can quit my government Job.