Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

important developments

Good evening,

So this is some information i wanted to share. UAE just allowed Saudia Arabia to build a major military port in its country. This in turn has caused Iran to send a very harsh warning to Saudia Arabia. It has also made the possibility of an armed conflict between Iran and Iraq against Saudia Arabia a reality. The reason Iraq has chossen 2 of three defense posts is for this reason. Also the UN secreatry general is working behined the scenes to avoid a conflict. Iran is really pissed about this Saudi move and might do direct or indirect actions to stir things up. As far as RV goes I don't see it happening anytime soon. Be well and stay real!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the update! Just curious on how you came across this information. All sounds like a real possibility.

If I told you I'd have to kill you lol just joking. I have my sources the US media doesn't report these info but there are some foriegn outlets that do. I also have some friends that know a thing or two. be well and stay real!

If a major conflict arises, I am afraid we will be heavily involved given our track record of doing the dirty work in the middle east.

Damn.

Can't they just RV BEFORE everyone gets all stupid with the weapons and the bases and the posturing?

ugh. Pull the damn trigger already!!!

LOL! :lol: :lol:

This is the 64,000 dinar question and should be the point of our research. I have been trying to pinpoint what influence is causing a delay.

If I told you I'd have to kill you lol just joking. I have my sources the US media doesn't report these info but there are some foriegn outlets that do. I also have some friends that know a thing or two. be well and stay real!

If it is information from a foreign outlet, it is news. Why can't you share news?

I believe you are a bit off with your locales. Here is an article that I believe corresponds with your post.

http://aukina4israel1.multiply.com/journal/item/2457/Iran_squares_off_against_Saudi_Arabia_over_Bachrains_annexation.

Iran squares off against Saudi Arabia over Bahrain's annexation

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report April 4, 2011, 2:14 PM (GMT+02:00)

Tags: Bahrain Hizballah Iran Saudi king Abdullah Iraq

Saudi tanks in Bahrain

The accord reached between Saudi King Abdullah and the Bahraini monarch Hamas bin Isa Al Khalifa for the oil island's virtual annexation by Riyadh has so incensed Tehran that armed Iranian-Saudi clashes with the potential for all-out warfare may soon become unavoidable, debkafile's Iranian and Gulf sources estimate. Shiite-ruled Iraq would back Tehran in the first Shiite-Sunni collision to be sparked by the wave of unrest sweeping the Arab world - in contrast to the domestic discord raging in Libya and Yemen.

In the third week of March, debkafile reveals, King Hamad agreed to hand over to Riyadh control Bahrain's defense, external, financial and domestic security affairs. The Saudi king's son Prince Mutaib was confirmed by the two monarchs as commander of the Saudi and GCC forces invited to enter the tiny kingdom to put down the Shiite-led uprising, and it was agreed that Saudi Arabia would soon start building a big naval base on the island opposite the Iranian coastline.

The accord between the Saudi and Bahraini monarchs appeared for the first time in DEBKA-Net-Weekly 487 on March 25. It revealed then that King Hamad had allowed his realm to become the de facto 14th province of Saudi Arabia in order to block the Shiite uprising against him and its knock-on impact on Saudi Arabia's two million restive Shiites next door.

Neither Riyadh nor Manama has made the pact public. The Bahraini province of Saudi Arabia will differ from the other 13 in that it will not be governed by a Saudi prince like the others but by a member of the Al Khalifa royal family who will enjoy equal royal privileges with his Saudi peers.

Our sources report that in closed meetings with senior Saudi princes, King Abdullah explained the fundamental importance of this step for the kingdom's national security. He reported that Iran and its Hizballah surrogate were actively stirring up Shiite opposition in Manama as the first step toward fomenting a Shiite uprising against the Saudi throne.

On March 21, Riyadh resolved to expand the terms of reference of the Saudi-Gulf military intervention requested by King Hamad. Instead of just safeguarding the royal palace and strategic facilities against rampaging protesters, our sources report, it was decided to expand the mission to guarding Bahrain's borders against external attack – i.e. Iran or Iraq.

To this end, Saudi troop reinforcements have been pouring into Bahrain from the last week of March, including armored units and a variety of missiles. debkafile's military sources estimate that some 11,000 Saudi and United Arab Emirates boots have hit the ground in Bahrain since then.

Four days later, on March 25, Manama announced that planes taking off from Iraq or Lebanon would not be permitted to land in the kingdom, thereby cutting of the main route used by Iran and Hizballah to bring over intelligence agents and military instructors to aid the Shiite opposition.

The second important military step afoot at present is the transfer of Saudi fleet units from the Gulf of Oman and Red Sea to the military section of Bahrain's port, where the US Fifth Fleet has its headquarters and berths its ships. This is a provisional facility, to serve the Saudis until they finish building a port at Manama for parking their main Persian Gulf naval and marine command center, in response to the expanded facilities on the opposite shore of Iranian Revolutionary Guards' naval and marine raider units.

March 31, the Iranian parliament's security and foreign affairs committee strongly condemned Saudi military steps: "Saudi Arabia knows better than any other country that playing with fire in the sensitive Persian Gulf region is not in their interests," said the statement.

Since then, Iranian media have not stopped denouncing Saudi actions in Bahrain, likening them to Saddam Hussein's 1990 conquest of Kuwait which triggered the first Gulf War against Iraq. Riyadh was even accused of accepting clandestine US and Israeli support.

Then, Saturday, April 2, Iraq's Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki chipped in by reviling US Middle East policy as discriminating among the popular movements in motion against the different Arab dictatorial regimes: "Whatever decision is made on Libya should be applied to any government that suppresses its people with iron and fire," he said.

Sunday, April 3, the threatening recriminations coming from Tehran and Baghdad prompted the Gulf Cooperation Council to hold a special foreign ministers' meeting. It passed a resolution which "severely condemned Iranian interference in the internal affairs of Bahrain in violation of international pacts."

Language this blunt has never before been heard from GCC leaders. It is attributed by our Gulf sources to Saudi King Abdullah's adamant resolve to challenge Tehran headon on every issue affecting the Gulf region's security, to the point of Saudi military intervention when called for – even at the risk of precipitating an armed clash between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

The Islamic Republic finds itself confronted with its first forthright, no-nonsense challenge: If it backs down in the face of Saudi military activism, the Shiite communities across the region will conclude that Iran is both unable and unwilling to stand up for the Shiite-Arab revolt against Sunni regimes – whether in Bahrain, in other Gulf emirates or in Yemen and Lebanon.

Iraqi Prime Minister al Maliki faces the same quandary with regard to Iraqi Shiites who consider Bahraini coreligionists to be an integral part of their tribes and clans.

It is taken for granted by Saudi Arabia, Gulf capitals and Western military and intelligence observers that Tehran has been pushed into a corner from which it cannot afford to pull back from its overarching commitment to sponsor Bahrain's Shiites. The Iranians are therefore expected to send their Bahraini Shiite networks into terrorist action against Saudi military targets very soon. Riyadh is already braced for these assaults - and not just in Bahrain but in other GCC states including Saudi Arabia proper.

They will not go unanswered; hence the dire predictions among seasoned observers that armed hostilities between Shiite Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia may at some point become unavoidable.

• Upvote 5

Skimming through the article it appears to me that it is about time the Arab community clean up it's own back yard and the US begins to stand down as the gulf protectorate here. I say let the Saudi's and other nations setup their own joint services command and run operations from there to keep the ME out of trouble. Good move and maybe what we have been waiting for for along time. Dunno. Peace.

• Upvote 2

The Saudis have the technological advantage against Iran, but do their forces have the same ideological furvor that Iran's do? When / if they clash, this will be something to watch. I do believe if things started to go badly for the Saudis, we would have to step in and knock out Iran's offensive capabilities.

• Upvote 2

The Saudis have the technological advantage against Iran, but do their forces have the same ideological furvor that Iran's do? When / if they clash, this will be something to watch. I do believe if things started to go badly for the Saudis, we would have to step in and knock out Iran's offensive capabilities.

On some points I agree with you, however we have left a MAJOR player out of the picture here and I would be curious as to what role they might play? The Israeli's have tremendous US firepower and troops to bring to this proposed conflict in the future. Would or could the house of Saud hold together a coalition with Jewish intervention? I do not know but I'm certain that whatever takes place will have some form of Israeli option on the table as well. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 3

Yup. Iranian jihadists are growing ever more jealous of Saudi led positioning in establishing the caliphate. While not Arabs, they are playing catch up and will use any weapon at their disposal to help even the score. It is going to get ugly very soon.

It's true that the Iranians are very upset for the Saudi troops deployed to Bahrain in aid of the President (or whatever his title may be) there in order to suffocate the People's protests....In the meantime things are getting worse in Yemen and Sirya......The US is ready to drop Yemen's President

Edited by umbertino

I don't want to cast aspersions against our allies, the Israelis, but they have been chomping at the bit to get at Iran. Who's to say if they actually did some terrorism acts on their own by leading some sort of effort against Iran to have a conflict break out and get the US involved? BO better be very careful in this respect, IMHO.

• Upvote 1

On some points I agree with you, however we have left a MAJOR player out of the picture here and I would be curious as to what role they might play? The Israeli's have tremendous US firepower and troops to bring to this proposed conflict in the future. Would or could the house of Saud hold together a coalition with Jewish intervention? I do not know but I'm certain that whatever takes place will have some form of Israeli option on the table as well. JMO. Peace.

Yes indeed. The theocratic complexities of this scenario may be overlooked by the free world and further fuel Shiite intent. Sunni jihad reflects subtle, economic progress planned by a shrewd leadership that has garnered global support.

Yes, I agree. Israel has been wanting to deal with the nuclear threat of Iran, and this could be the trigger. Better even to have another allie in the mix. Dont be surprised if SOMETHING triggers the move by some odd chance offensively against Iran to give them no choice.

Aaahh

Shiite vs Sunni

To bad you can't have two losers. :rolleyes:

But, I'll bet that no matter what happens Israel and US gets the blame.

Sounds like a good fight to watch, With the RV ever closer Perhaps on one of the sandy beaches around that area and lots of Cold Beer!! Should be a decent fight!!

Would not bother me to see them both lose and lose ROYALY!! HAHAHA :D

Nir,

Thank you for being so straight up! I remember when you first posted, people were non-believers(they were being sheep following the wrong herder) and putting the negative hate on you. I am glad people are starting to read up and listen!B)

• Upvote 1

I believe you are a bit off with your locales. Here is an article that I believe corresponds with your post.

http://aukina4israel1.multiply.com/journal/item/2457/Iran_squares_off_against_Saudi_Arabia_over_Bachrains_annexation.

Iran squares off against Saudi Arabia over Bahrain's annexation

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report April 4, 2011, 2:14 PM (GMT+02:00)

Tags: Bahrain Hizballah Iran Saudi king Abdullah Iraq

Saudi tanks in Bahrain

The accord reached between Saudi King Abdullah and the Bahraini monarch Hamas bin Isa Al Khalifa for the oil island's virtual annexation by Riyadh has so incensed Tehran that armed Iranian-Saudi clashes with the potential for all-out warfare may soon become unavoidable, debkafile's Iranian and Gulf sources estimate. Shiite-ruled Iraq would back Tehran in the first Shiite-Sunni collision to be sparked by the wave of unrest sweeping the Arab world - in contrast to the domestic discord raging in Libya and Yemen.

In the third week of March, debkafile reveals, King Hamad agreed to hand over to Riyadh control Bahrain's defense, external, financial and domestic security affairs. The Saudi king's son Prince Mutaib was confirmed by the two monarchs as commander of the Saudi and GCC forces invited to enter the tiny kingdom to put down the Shiite-led uprising, and it was agreed that Saudi Arabia would soon start building a big naval base on the island opposite the Iranian coastline.

The accord between the Saudi and Bahraini monarchs appeared for the first time in DEBKA-Net-Weekly 487 on March 25. It revealed then that King Hamad had allowed his realm to become the de facto 14th province of Saudi Arabia in order to block the Shiite uprising against him and its knock-on impact on Saudi Arabia's two million restive Shiites next door.

Neither Riyadh nor Manama has made the pact public. The Bahraini province of Saudi Arabia will differ from the other 13 in that it will not be governed by a Saudi prince like the others but by a member of the Al Khalifa royal family who will enjoy equal royal privileges with his Saudi peers.

Our sources report that in closed meetings with senior Saudi princes, King Abdullah explained the fundamental importance of this step for the kingdom's national security. He reported that Iran and its Hizballah surrogate were actively stirring up Shiite opposition in Manama as the first step toward fomenting a Shiite uprising against the Saudi throne.

On March 21, Riyadh resolved to expand the terms of reference of the Saudi-Gulf military intervention requested by King Hamad. Instead of just safeguarding the royal palace and strategic facilities against rampaging protesters, our sources report, it was decided to expand the mission to guarding Bahrain's borders against external attack – i.e. Iran or Iraq.

To this end, Saudi troop reinforcements have been pouring into Bahrain from the last week of March, including armored units and a variety of missiles. debkafile's military sources estimate that some 11,000 Saudi and United Arab Emirates boots have hit the ground in Bahrain since then.

Four days later, on March 25, Manama announced that planes taking off from Iraq or Lebanon would not be permitted to land in the kingdom, thereby cutting of the main route used by Iran and Hizballah to bring over intelligence agents and military instructors to aid the Shiite opposition.

The second important military step afoot at present is the transfer of Saudi fleet units from the Gulf of Oman and Red Sea to the military section of Bahrain's port, where the US Fifth Fleet has its headquarters and berths its ships. This is a provisional facility, to serve the Saudis until they finish building a port at Manama for parking their main Persian Gulf naval and marine command center, in response to the expanded facilities on the opposite shore of Iranian Revolutionary Guards' naval and marine raider units.

March 31, the Iranian parliament's security and foreign affairs committee strongly condemned Saudi military steps: "Saudi Arabia knows better than any other country that playing with fire in the sensitive Persian Gulf region is not in their interests," said the statement.

Since then, Iranian media have not stopped denouncing Saudi actions in Bahrain, likening them to Saddam Hussein's 1990 conquest of Kuwait which triggered the first Gulf War against Iraq. Riyadh was even accused of accepting clandestine US and Israeli support.

Then, Saturday, April 2, Iraq's Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki chipped in by reviling US Middle East policy as discriminating among the popular movements in motion against the different Arab dictatorial regimes: "Whatever decision is made on Libya should be applied to any government that suppresses its people with iron and fire," he said.

Sunday, April 3, the threatening recriminations coming from Tehran and Baghdad prompted the Gulf Cooperation Council to hold a special foreign ministers' meeting. It passed a resolution which "severely condemned Iranian interference in the internal affairs of Bahrain in violation of international pacts."

Language this blunt has never before been heard from GCC leaders. It is attributed by our Gulf sources to Saudi King Abdullah's adamant resolve to challenge Tehran headon on every issue affecting the Gulf region's security, to the point of Saudi military intervention when called for – even at the risk of precipitating an armed clash between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

The Islamic Republic finds itself confronted with its first forthright, no-nonsense challenge: If it backs down in the face of Saudi military activism, the Shiite communities across the region will conclude that Iran is both unable and unwilling to stand up for the Shiite-Arab revolt against Sunni regimes – whether in Bahrain, in other Gulf emirates or in Yemen and Lebanon.

Iraqi Prime Minister al Maliki faces the same quandary with regard to Iraqi Shiites who consider Bahraini coreligionists to be an integral part of their tribes and clans.

It is taken for granted by Saudi Arabia, Gulf capitals and Western military and intelligence observers that Tehran has been pushed into a corner from which it cannot afford to pull back from its overarching commitment to sponsor Bahrain's Shiites. The Iranians are therefore expected to send their Bahraini Shiite networks into terrorist action against Saudi military targets very soon. Riyadh is already braced for these assaults - and not just in Bahrain but in other GCC states including Saudi Arabia proper.

They will not go unanswered; hence the dire predictions among seasoned observers that armed hostilities between Shiite Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia may at some point become unavoidable.

Good article. But that is not my source. Be well and stay real!

Edited by nir

Good evening,

So this is some information i wanted to share. UAE just allowed Saudia Arabia to build a major military port in its country. This in turn has caused Iran to send a very harsh warning to Saudia Arabia. It has also made the possibility of an armed conflict between Iran and Iraq against Saudia Arabia a reality. The reason Iraq has chossen 2 of three defense posts is for this reason. Also the UN secreatry general is working behined the scenes to avoid a conflict. Iran is really pissed about this Saudi move and might do direct or indirect actions to stir things up. As far as RV goes I don't see it happening anytime soon. Be well and stay real!

Hi nir :D

Thank you for your insight and for sharing this information. You have been one of

the most consistent providers of necessary bits of information and I know your background

and I am thankful you are a part of this community :)

The unrest will grow, Saudi Arabia IS the actual target with the unrest it appears, and sooner or later,

it will hit them as it has the others. *If* the Sauds get involved in a conflict that endures, expect oil to

see at least 180 - 200 a bbl. it will squelch any mirage of economic recovery, or should I say "faux"

recovery as there never was any recovery. The fed trillions went mostly to foreign entities....that should

be a BIG red flag as to what is really happening and why we are at the edge of a cliff and the ground is

beginning to give way. The US debt ceiling is reached by May 16...expect another round of QE to come, with

stocks rallying and being pumped ever higher after the announcement. Keep in mind, the values of equities

also are fake, false, and do not represent any manner of reality based upon actual earnings. It is all show time

for now...and in the foreseeable future, until it implodes...and it will.

Thanks again nir...you are appreciated, and have been a true source of factual information. You do not say much,

but when you have something to share, it is always valuable.

All my best my friend :)

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13