Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boon Rumor: Peoples D 4/2/11

nointel

April 2nd, 2011 06:05 pm ·

Hello fellow dinaratarians ,

I am Boon and I only post when I feel I have something worthwhile or valuable. I have never had any real intel, and I do not know if this merits much more than rumor. I just received a phone call from my business partner and he shared with me a mutual friend who is a detective and is a invester in dinar, received a email from one of his friends who also holds dinar and works in the IT dept. for a large bank here in the Midwest. He shared with my friend that reuters had declared the RV has taken place and his claim is he has seen the interbank memo or notice that states the RV has taken place and will take 48hrs to broadcast the notifications.

I am very excited as this is the first real tangible information that I have heard. I am not making this up and I will receive the actual email that my friend received tomorrow morning. Providing it is significant or changes the facts as I have presented them I will post if providing it does not compromise anyones privacy. I can tell you that My friend is a completely trustworthy source and everyone in our group is well grounded. That is why I feel this has merit. I hope I have the facts right and I hope this info helps not hurts.

Boon

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

April 2nd, 2011 06:05 pm ·

Hello fellow dinaratarians ,

I am Boon and I only post when I feel I have something worthwhile or valuable. I have never had any real intel, and I do not know if this merits much more than rumor. I just received a phone call from my business partner and he shared with me a mutual friend who is a detective and is a invester in dinar, received a email from one of his friends who also holds dinar and works in the IT dept. for a large bank here in the Midwest. He shared with my friend that reuters had declared the RV has taken place and his claim is he has seen the interbank memo or notice that states the RV has taken place and will take 48hrs to broadcast the notifications.

I am very excited as this is the first real tangible information that I have heard. I am not making this up and I will receive the actual email that my friend received tomorrow morning. Providing it is significant or changes the facts as I have presented them I will post if providing it does not compromise anyones privacy. I can tell you that My friend is a completely trustworthy source and everyone in our group is well grounded. That is why I feel this has merit. I hope I have the facts right and I hope this info helps not hurts.

Boon

Hi!

If that has already happened, do you think Ali would still be selling dinars as usual?- Barboza

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 8

Would you post the email x-ing out names of your people? I so hope this is true...they need it and we want it... Thanks for the info and I do argee it took alot of courage to post this. People have really been freaking out lately...Thanks again and go go go RRRVVV!!!! :D

It does not look like Boon is a pumper at least. He is announcing this info on a Saturday and says the RV will be out in 48 hours. I don't know of too many people that can buy more dinar without having cash and wiring it via Western Union over a weekend and beat that 48 hour announcement, and even then the wire transfer might not make to the bank in time on Monday am.

Just my two cents.... :twocents:

• Upvote 1

ok, enough already, and i have only seen a few posts from you, and its getting ridiculous....

if you don't like rumors then don't read them. it's called the rumor section for a reason. some people like to read them if for no other reason than entertainment.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

if you don't like rumors then don't read them. it's called the rumor section for a reason. some people like to read them if for no other reason than entertainment.

The difference with you is you are continually reposting other posts...there is a code of conduct for that. PLEASE STOP!!!!

Seems like this is what trips this gal's trigger!

MODERATORS please remove double posts...For all we know Nointel is the same person as several other "members"

I respect this is a rumors forum. I don't respect copying all these posts which takes a lot longer to look for new posts that are legit, whether rumors or opinions, etc.

:(

• Downvote 1

The difference with you is you are continually reposting other posts...there is a code of conduct for that. PLEASE STOP!!!!

Seems like this is what trips this gal's trigger!

MODERATORS please remove double posts...For all we know Nointel is the same person as several other "members"

I respect this is a rumors forum. I don't respect copying all these posts which takes a lot longer to look for new posts that are legit, whether rumors or opinions, etc.

:(

if it is reposted (by me or others) it isn't on purpose. these posts get posted elsewhere and sometimes they have different titles than the title posted here on this site. so it's easy to duplicate a post. not done intentional i assure you that. i'm sorry if i accidentally reposted a few of the rumors posted, but most of them are not already posted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nointel, I have no idea why people beat up on you for posting what you find on other sites and locations in the RUMORS section. Trust me, more people enjoy reading them than the uptight ones who demand positively confirmed intel or links in the RUMORS section. Please ignore their BS and continue forwarding what you find as many including myself do not ave the time to screen through every site.

Relax people!

primal

• Upvote 4

I have heard from so many sources and site that the rv has happen and we are just waiting for it to go tho to the banks and forex. Hey maybe it has. a crap load of people cant all be wrong can they. wait a crap load of people voted for obama. nevermind.

I may get bashed but i could not help it. :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Slade is right. Ali has been ordering dinar for years from a corrupt country, and is probably considered a very good vendor/buyer. His loyalty should grant him a little prewarning of any RV being scheduled. His Reserve Program was great for him as long as there was no RV in sight. It makes no sense for him at all when there is a potential RV. Who really knows why he cancelled the Program, but hopefully it has to do with the RV.

• Upvote 1

Boon - See what I mean about BASH and BASH some more. The BASHERS must not know the meaning of RUMORS. :(:mellow::huh:

Rumors are meant to be bashed.

Gimme 1 rumor thats been true........can you?

Personally i think it's funny. I don't read the rumors, just the responses

I have a rumor, but i'm not gonna tell ya. Why? Cause it's a freakin rumor

Cross the T's and dot the I's (GOI) and then we can talk about a revalue

Semper Fi

• Downvote 1

It does not look like Boon is a pumper at least. He is announcing this info on a Saturday and says the RV will be out in 48 hours. I don't know of too many people that can buy more dinar without having cash and wiring it via Western Union over a weekend and beat that 48 hour announcement, and even then the wire transfer might not make to the bank in time on Monday am.

Just my two cents.... :twocents:

:blink::blink::blink: C.O.D. :huh::huh::huh:

that's my 23.4 dinar

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

I know when I go to the rumor section that what I am reading may not be true. However, I still want to read them. I am not in a position to know anything about what is happening in Iraq, or with the dinar, but it is certainly possible that someone may. I want to read the rumors!!!! It keeps my optimism up. It is easy to start wondering if the rv will ever happen so leave the rumor posters alone. I am old enough to decide for myself if it may have a grain of truth or not. Most of us believe in this venture, so if someones false rumor causes someone to buy more dinar, then that person is gonna be even better off later. Personally, I have bought all I am gonna buy. Now I am waitin for payday! <_<

Edited by E A Poe
  • Upvote 1