Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest info that I have

Hello to all,

So I have been silent for a while but I wanted to share some info regarding the dinar. We all know by now that all these so called gurus are fake!!!! I hope you all smarten up and stop listining to these phonies and start wisening up because they are all pumpers. Secondly there are very important developments happening in Syria which if any of you know is ruled by the Baath party which was the same ruling party of Sadam. So this is what I think will happen if the Baath party in Syria is toppoled than we might see an RV sooner than what I have been saying, because the baath party still has influence in Iraq directly and inderictly. So it is more important in my opinion for the US to get involved in Syria than Lybia for the RV to happen soon. Any how I am proud to be a basher of all the pumpers and so called gurus. Any how I want to thank Adam for keeping things real. Be well and stay real.

Edited by nir
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Hello to all,

So I have been silent for a while but I wanted to share some info regarding the dinar. We all know by now that all these so called gurus are fake!!!! I hope you all smarten up and stop listining to these phonies and start wisening up because they are all pumpers. Secondly there are very important developments happening in Syria which if any of you know is ruled by the Baath party which was the same ruling party of Sadam. So this is what I think will happen if the Baath party in Syria is toppoled than we might see an RV sooner than what I have been saying, because the baath party still has influence in Iraq directly and inderictly. So it is more important in my opinion for the US to get involved in Syria than Lybia for the RV to happen soon. Any how I am proud to be a basher of all the pumpers and so called gurus. Any how I want to thank Adam for keeping things real. Be well and stay real.

Thankyou Nir, what exactly needs to happen in Syria? and why would this affect the rv?

again I thankyou for your input

You have never mentioned Syria before as it relates to a possible RV. What makes you think that if the Syrian gov is toppled, we will see an RV? You have said that you believe an RV could happen, but only if the mid-east conflicts were to calm down. You have never said a word about Syria before. Just curious Nir.

Wow !! The ME is really in turmoil. All that is going on may delay our cause somewhat, but in the end it should work out a lot better for all the people of the ME. I can see an end coming to al-Qaeda and other terrorist factions. JMHO

Hi,

I mentioned Syria before but not in great detail. To elaborate I wanted to say this. Basically after Saddams gov't was toppoled many influential Baath party members flew to Syria. These individuals have tremendous influence over the Iraqi gov't and decesion making. Also as we all know the Syrian ruling party is the same Baath evil party that ruled in Iraq. Saying this if we see the Syrian gov't toople we will see the Baath party's influence will diminish in Iraq. As far as Iran goes they are a major influence because they control the Shite aspect of Iraq. If we will see a Syrian revolt and a new regime there that could trigger a revolution in Iran that will in turn diminish Iran's influence in Iraq which will help boost the chances of an RV. I hope I clarified a few things. Have a wonderful day everyone. Be well and stay real!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi,

I mentioned Syria before but not in great detail. To elaborate I wanted to say this. Basically after Saddams gov't was toppoled many influential Baath party members flew to Syria. These individuals have tremendous influence over the Iraqi gov't and decesion making. Also as we all know the Syrian ruling party is the same Baath evil party that ruled in Iraq. Saying this if we see the Syrian gov't toople we will see the Baath party's influence will diminish in Iraq. As far as Iran goes they are a major influence because they control the Shite aspect of Iraq. If we will see a Syrian revolt and a new regime there that could trigger a revolution in Iran that will in turn diminish Iran's influence in Iraq which will help boost the chances of an RV. I hope I clarified a few things. Have a wonderful day everyone. Be well and stay real!

Thanks Nir! To me, this news is a breath of fresh air! +1 :D

• Upvote 2

Hi,

Hey nir. What do you think happens if the US pulls out or is forced out of Iraq before the RV happens? Is it plausible to think that they could spiral into civil war? With Iran supporting the Shiites could they become the dominant power in Iraq? What might that mean for the RV? Would we be starting over? It concerns me a little bit. You seem to be knowledgable about the ME. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Hey nir. What do you think happens if the US pulls out or is forced out of Iraq before the RV happens? Is it plausible to think that they could spiral into civil war? With Iran supporting the Shiites could they become the dominant power in Iraq? What might that mean for the RV? Would we be starting over? It concerns me a little bit. You seem to be knowledgable about the ME. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Well if the Iranian regim changes and we have a pro west goverment there then their influence would be marginilized but if this aytolah regim stays in place than we are in big trouble. Before the USA invaded Iraq I spoke to close family members and friends and told them that invading Iraq is a mistake because Iraq is very complicated and that the head of the sneak is Iran and the our gov't should have invaded Iran at that time because the population in Iran to this day is pro USA and they would have supported the USA and we would have been out of Iran long ago and Saddam would have been gone as a chain reaction along with Assad and some other evil doers in the ME. However that did not happen because the Russians and chinese would have never supported such a move since Iran is a major supplier of oil to those countries. Therefore we see all these issues coming up in Iraq. For the time being I don't personally think there will be an RV (I hope I am wrong), but we will only know when it happens. Be well and stay real!

Well if the Iranian regim changes and we have a pro west goverment there then their influence would be marginilized but if this aytolah regim stays in place than we are in big trouble. Before the USA invaded Iraq I spoke to close family members and friends and told them that invading Iraq is a mistake because Iraq is very complicated and that the head of the sneak is Iran and the our gov't should have invaded Iran at that time because the population in Iran to this day is pro USA and they would have supported the USA and we would have been out of Iran long ago and Saddam would have been gone as a chain reaction along with Assad and some other evil doers in the ME. However that did not happen because the Russians and chinese would have never supported such a move since Iran is a major supplier of oil to those countries. Therefore we see all these issues coming up in Iraq. For the time being I don't personally think there will be an RV (I hope I am wrong), but we will only know when it happens. Be well and stay real!

That's pretty good. I guess next it'll be China that needs over throwing before an RV can happen. Or maybe Cuba. Maybe the US will be on the menu. I guess we can over throw ourself for giggles and dollars. Iran :lol:

Thanks for the response nir, I guess we will all watch it as it unfolds. I hope for the people in the ME and the rest of world their gov. will hold. An RV would be nice too.