Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(HIS OPINION IS) NO RV/ RI -- See p-43 ( read all )

jxhal

http://www.imf.org/E.../IRQ/030311.pdf Please read all and look at page 43.

I feel that iraq has no intention of an RV/ RI at any time, so much for the Rumors, Conference Calls, Fascts, and fortune tellers........... So much - for so long - so What-

Time to let go.

Page 43? What are you talking about?

If you have something to share... do it the right way!

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 5

smoke and mirrors you think they want us to know its ready to happen?? Think about it and all the things happening I believe alot of things are set to throw us off if worse case scenario happens I dont think it will last more then 2 months as there citizens start to explode due to prolonging this! JMHO! Alot of what we see is to throw us off period!!

• Upvote 4

Page 43 he just messed up is all. Got your back lol

ATTACHMENT III. IRAQ: TECHNICAL MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

March 3, 2011

1. This memorandum describes the quantitative and structural performance criteria,

benchmarks, and indicators for the third Stand-By Arrangement (SBA) with the International

Monetary Fund (IMF). It also specifies the periodicity and deadlines for transmission of data

to the staff of the IMF for program monitoring purposes.

I. QUANTITATIVE PERFORMANCE CRITERIA AND INDICATORS

2. The quantitative performance criteria are the following:

(i) a floor on net international reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI);

(ii) a ceiling on net domestic assets of the CBI;

(iii) a ceiling on the central government fiscal deficit;

(iv) a ceiling on the central government current spending bill;

(v) a floor under the balance in the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI);

(vi) a ceiling on direct government subsidies to the fuel sector;

(vii) a ceiling on contracting and guaranteeing of new medium- and long-term nonconcessional

external debt contracted or guaranteed by the central government and/or the

CBI; and

(viii) a ceiling on external payments arrears on any rescheduled and new debt of the central

government and/or the CBI.

II. DEFINITIONS

3. For purposes of monitoring under the program, a program exchange rate will be

used. This program exchange rate will be set at ID 1,170 per U.S. dollar. The program

exchange rate will be used to convert into Iraqi dinars the U.S. dollar value of all CBI foreignassets and liabilities denominated in U.S. dollars, as required. For CBI assets and liabilities

denominated in SDRs and in foreign currencies other than the U.S. dollar, they will be

converted in U.S. dollars at their respective SDR-exchange rates prevailing as of

December 31, 2010, as published on the IMF’s website.

4. For the purpose of this program, the international or world oil price is understood to

be the Average Petroleum Spot Price (APSP) used in the IMF’s World Economic Outlook

I do not agree with his assessment but this is what he was trying to say ...

Edited by inheritance

I read the WHOLE document.

You are completely correct in your assessment. There will not be an RV as the gurus descride.

It may become internationally recognized very soon but that does not mean the value will increase.

CBI needs to protect their foreign reserves. An RV @ 3 plus is absolutely not possible.

The rate will rise gradually over time, no overnight millionaires....sorry

Please take off your blinders and think logically the gurus should go back to selling cars or the MLM business. They are ALL idiots

Edited by Drunken Irish
  • Upvote 20
  • Downvote 14

Our govt pays war dept to Kuwait for Iraq, Iraq paying contractors in IQD April 1st, US budget put off until I believe 15th of April, just a few signs I believe an RV in store! I may be wrong but based on a few signs we are alot closer then we think! If it doesnt happen shortly I am afraid we will see some major issues and a big mess in the ME!

This is to important to there economy and citizens to if they have any concern about those poor folk in Iraq! Plus our good

soldiers bleed for them which if any family who lost sons and daughters in this war and bought into this dinar deserve this

just as much as the Iraqi citizens now! God bless our fine millitary who gave there lives to this cause your in our hearts forever!

Edited by MarchMadnes
  • Upvote 11

http://www.imf.org/E.../IRQ/030311.pdf Please read all and look at page 43.

I feel that iraq has no intention of an RV/ RI at any time, so much for the Rumors, Conference Calls, Fascts, and fortune tellers........... So much - for so long - so What-

Time to let go.

I think he means this bit here on page 18:

3. For purposes of monitoring under the program, a program exchange rate will be

used. This program exchange rate will be set at ID 1,170 per U.S. dollar. The program

exchange rate will be used to convert into Iraqi dinars the U.S. dollar value of all CBI foreign

assets and liabilities denominated in U.S. dollars, as required. For CBI assets and liabilities

denominated in SDRs and in foreign currencies other than the U.S. dollar, they will be

converted in U.S. dollars at their respective SDR-exchange rates prevailing as of

December 31, 2010, as published on the IMF’s website.

See...I read this to mean for the purpose of auditing and calculating debt/assets of the CBI they will use the program rate. If the revalue they have a standing agreement to use 1170 for balancing the books. Remember they still have several reports due from 2010 which post RV would still need to be taken into account at 1170 IMO this is a T crossing I dotting statement...bash away if you must

• Upvote 3

I understand your need to feel like your view is correct: that every one of, what, a million people? worldwide are complete fools, and the five or six of you that don't believe in ANYTHING that would mean an RV are wayyyyyyymore intelligent than the rest of the planet, but.....

where does it state, specifically state, that the IQD will not revalue? I see a starting point of a plan. A beginning guideline. I'm just not seeing "NO RV! Pack up and go home suckers!".

Just not seeing it. I'll believe the truth, and I believe that we don't know what it is yet.

(BTW, thanks for coming out from under that rock at the first bit of negative, old news.)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I understand your need to feel like your view is correct: that every one of, what, a million people? worldwide are complete fools, and the five or six of you that don't believe in ANYTHING that would mean an RV are wayyyyyyymore intelligent than the rest of the planet, but.....

where does it state, specifically state, that the IQD will not revalue? I see a starting point of a plan. A beginning guideline. I'm just not seeing "NO RV! Pack up and go home suckers!".

Just not seeing it. I'll believe the truth, and I believe that we don't know what it is yet.

(BTW, thanks for coming out from under that rock at the first bit of negative, old news.)

Logic dictates that we will not see an RV. The CBI needs to protect foreign reserves

Internationally recognized yes $3 plus RV no

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 27

What will they use to make change when you buy a pack of cigs for 5,500.00 dinar when they took back all (most) 3) 000 bills

It will come and it should come like a tsunami..

Why come here if you don't think so. don't waste your time.. close your name.

Unless, you believe also.

• Upvote 7

Logic dictates that we will not see an RV. The CBI needs to protect foreign reserves

If it increases gradually or overnight is irrelevant. Still making money so gotta be worth sitting around yes!..?

• Upvote 3

If you want to see the report and the link doesn't work, go to

www.imf.org

In the left hand column, you will see:

Iraq: Second Review Under the Stand-By Arrangement-—Staff Report

March 28, 2011

Country Report No. 11/75

Click on Country Report No. 11/75

On the next page, you will see

Electronic Access:

Click on Free full text

Have fun--it's 71 pages long. I skimmed it but got nothing out of it.

What is the feel from you all that an RV is close? Not saying this month but in the next 90 days or so! Please would like to know your views!

I would say we are within a high probability window for the next week...if it doesn't happen then we may be looking at the end of June...nothing but a guess. All I really know is Iraq is the wealthiest county in the world and we all hold a little piece of that wealth. So what if it's not today or next week, soon it will be relax...your dinar is not going to vaporize while you wait

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Mostly we are a peaceful bunch here, who some have bigger dreams than others.

But we don't tell each others you are wrong to believe in something, so why do you come here?

Go to another site im sure their are alot that fits in with your agenda..

Help us find when it will, not that it won't..

The data you find to confirm your believes are(have to be) to the current value of their money, today.

They cannot not say "Hey on April 1st we will increase our value from 1170 to 3.36 usd, so come buy our money.

We all (most here) believe it will revalue just like Kuwait, we have case history to back up our intel.

Those of us that refe,r RI that can't happen just cause that old money is destroyed.

Thanks for stopping by.

see ya

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What will they use to make change when you buy a pack of cigs for 5,500.00 dinar when they took back all (most) 3) 000 bills

It will come and it should come like a tsunami..

Why come here if you don't think so. don't waste your time.. close your name.

Unless, you believe also.

How did they make change on your last visit, and how are they doing so on a daily basis up till today. Perhaps a better choice of words about the expected arrival of an RV? I believe it was posted to attract our individual views and through sensible discussion come to some conclusion about its meaning. On a personal note I honestly believe that "it's nice to be nice" towards each other. But that is just my opinion, take it or whatever.

• Upvote 1

YES

but most people here think they will be millionaires overnight

Once it becomes internationally recognised or the shackles broken,there wont be anything to hold it back. Just gotta keep the belief that with all iraqs commodities there currency cant stay this ridiculously low. JMO.

When reading the IMF report, they had to use a number to establish the value of Iraq's resources. It is the same when you're buying a house. The appraisal tells the bank what your house is worth on the day of the appraisal and then the bank draws up the paperwork based on that amount. Furthermore, the bank won't loan above their ratios based on "what the house might be worth tomorrow or next year." The IMF is no different. If someone can explain to me why there won't be an RV based on fact, then I might be wiling to listen. But I read the IMF report as not saying there won't be an RV especially because that without an RV, Iraq will have to sell their assets (land, oil rights, gas rights) to bring in money for the expansion of their infrastructure. I don't think they will want to do that. Again, look at the exchange rates of the ME countries (excluding Iran) and explain to me why Iraq won't immediately RV their dinar asap. In addition, there was a news report about giving the citizens of Iraq a computer for each home. Me? I would rather buy my own, but if they give these computers out then their citizens are going to want to shop and download music. For that, they need a bankcard.... and how much is MS Word or a song on itunes in dinars? Too much. As we all know, the RV isn't about us but its about bringing the citizens of Iraq into a better life. I believe that this can't be done without an RV/RI.

• Upvote 5

How did they make change on your last visit, and how are they doing so on a daily basis up till today. Perhaps a better choice of words about the expected arrival of an RV? I believe it was posted to attract our individual views and through sensible discussion come to some conclusion about its meaning. On a personal note I honestly believe that "it's nice to be nice" towards each other. But that is just my opinion, take it or whatever.

Through intel they do not like useing smaller denoms for puchasing cause they have to carry so much. (they had plenty of large bills to carry around).

The comment was directed at the negative post not yours for the start of thread.

Being nice is always the way to be.

The negative posts that come in saying we are are crasy to believe in this, is their opinion.

If those that hold that opinion, need not be here to tell us it won't happen.

that is JMHO.

Edited by kid4dinar
  • Upvote 2

Mostly we are a peaceful bunch here, who some have bigger dreams than others.

But we don't tell each others you are wrong to believe in something, so why do you come here?

Go to another site im sure their are alot that fits in with your agenda..

Help us find when it will, not that it won't..

The data you find to confirm your believes are(have to be) to the current value of their money, today.

They cannot not say "Hey on April 1st we will increase our value from 1170 to 3.36 usd, so come buy our money.

We all (most here) believe it will revalue just like Kuwait, we have case history to back up our intel.

Those of us that refe,r RI that can't happen just cause that old money is destroyed.

Thanks for stopping by.

see ya

sheep

Use logic not faith

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10