Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donnie Update 3-27 from PD

BBalls

I thought Iraq had to be a member of the WTO before their currency could be recognized? Did I miss something? According to what I've heard...........the WTO won't meet on the matter of Iraq until April 7th. This guy is saying RV before the end of the month?

Everyone is being pulled in so many different directions over the dinar..........it's hard to believe what's being told to us.

Oh well............hurry up and wait. hehe

If it doesn't RV this month.....................that gives me a chance to buy more dinars.

Whoohooooo!

Go RV!!

:D

• Upvote 1

I am not understanding why all of these people are bashing people for giving out information that they were given. Right now if it was not for that information we as the public would have zero information on what is going on. IF YOU HATE INTEL AND RUMORS THEN STOP READING THE RUMOR PAGES AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BASH. YOU BASHERS ARE WASTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL TIME AND EVERYONE ELSES WITH BI*&%ING! For all the people out there sticking you neck out there thank you for your information, you give everyone some hope that we are almost done!

Wish I could give you a +100 :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just a quick reminder. The UAE meeting is in April or May. I've seen more than one reference. The meeting is partially rumored to encompass the discussion of a re-value of the basket of currencies. They can do nothing before the Iraqi currency is in place. It must re-value before they meet.

Edited by rnldtippitt

Here is a fact Mr. Know it all. M has announce several times he was going to announce the rest of the goi. Every time something has happened where he didn't. So since Iraq is constantly changing their mind how do you know the guy wasn't right then they moved the date? I agree with well more and more people this is by far the most negative dinar site out there. It's ridiculous that u can't post a rumor in the rumor section. For all that do post I appreciate the post and look foward to seeing this happen soon. Go rv!!!!

Drink as much Koolaid as you can swallow brother. Come 5-Apr-11 I will bet you every bit of the dinar I own it will be 1170 to 1. And yes, I have been in Iraq since 2004 and have a bird's eye view on what goes on. The guy (Donnie) has a track record but you believe what you want. I don't make stupid predictions, I know as much about when this is to happen as the rest of you, "KNOW IT ALL"! Quit using the excuse that it is Iraq and things change. That is total BS and has nothing to do with the RV. Have a nice day. :unsure:

Edited by In Iraq
  • Upvote 1

:o

Hark! wot's that i hear?

more of hearing the RV is near!

Okie & his minions with guesses that seem unreal,

and seems content 'bout wot he feels.

Please, give me peace to my ears!

We all sit and wait

for that time and date.

when we all can turn something small,

into a big withdrawal.

show me that way to the banker's gate!

this i know will be good for all.

the lord will bless us one and all.

I pray the lord for guidance and wisdom.

that we'll be responsible worthy of your kingdom.

peace & love be with you all!

:lol:

Edited by Shinnidan

Here is a fact Mr. Know it all. M has announce several times he was going to announce the rest of the goi. Every time something has happened where he didn't. So since Iraq is constantly changing their mind how do you know the guy wasn't right then they moved the date? I agree with well more and more people this is by far the most negative dinar site out there. It's ridiculous that u can't post a rumor in the rumor section. For all that do post I appreciate the post and look foward to seeing this happen soon. Go rv!!!!

Words outta my mouth. You took them!!! Do we need to define the word "rumor" for these people? In do concur that this is the most rude forum I am involved with.

We are ALL in this boat TOGETHER. Life is hard enough. Why make it harder on each other? Things change on a daily basis in Iraq and we must understand the mentality of the Iraqi people and their government. I know it's so hard to get your hopes up for not. So just sit back and relax. It will happen when it happens. Don't shoot the messengers posting in the "RUMORS" section. Did I mention RUMORS SECTION. Blessings to all

I am not understanding why all of these people are bashing people for giving out information that they were given. Right now if it was not for that information we as the public would have zero information on what is going on. IF YOU HATE INTEL AND RUMORS THEN STOP READING THE RUMOR PAGES AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BASH. YOU BASHERS ARE WASTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL TIME AND EVERYONE ELSES WITH BI*&%ING! For all the people out there sticking you neck out there thank you for your information, you give everyone some hope that we are almost done!

Great post!!!

Thanks for the post BBalls.

No bashing from me.

You put out there right up front what we would read when we click on your post. No secrets or surprises. laugh.gif

No bashing here either. Although I question the actual information, I'm very pleased that we at least have a DREAM! Something to look forward to and the possibilities are boundless. HOPE is something we all need and must maintain to follow this through. My Hope is that you all have your dreams and more from this event when it happens. JMO. Peace.

Words outta my mouth. You took them!!! Do we need to define the word "rumor" for these people? In do concur that this is the most rude forum I am involved with.

We are ALL in this boat TOGETHER. Life is hard enough. Why make it harder on each other? Things change on a daily basis in Iraq and we must understand the mentality of the Iraqi people and their government. I know it's so hard to get your hopes up for not. So just sit back and relax. It will happen when it happens. Don't shoot the messengers posting in the "RUMORS" section. Did I mention RUMORS SECTION. Blessings to all

Six days HUH! Go ahead and grab yourself a huge glass of Koolaid and welcome aboard. As far as a rumor, the person who stated this originally from another site put it out as a fact and not a rumor. The smart people on this site put it in the right location, the "Rumor Section". :lol: