Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** Dinar Rumor****

easyrider

I am not bashing , everybody is allowed to have there say but i look at it this way, I have found news on the Global news network that they have the backing for an RV> That the romors of a lop will not happen because thay have to much work at stake. That they will RV in time have planned to do so for 2 yrs now at a rate of 2.66. They have now done a study and found it to be to there binafit to go higher. Not saying that they will. And have not given out a time as to when they will they just say soon.And that the CBI is telling them they should have had it done a wile back. Now if this person or people are so posative of a date or that it is done why would they worry about reveiling there sorce. On my end i would give the article copy and paste it to this site but im to computor stupid to no how to do it lol. Alls i no its comming in time .Its a sure thing as far as i can see. :blink:

you're not just computer stupid.

• Downvote 2

Tony is the guy that stated with 100% certainty that RV was to take place 7 days ago... "that" Tony.

Hope that helps.

It is also the same Tony that got run out of here, and PD in just a few short months for tagging along with Dan Atkinson. If you like this intel you might also be interested in some of his MLM scams and he might be able to get you set up with some other BS money making sham.

I am not saying this is a scam but he is a shady dude.

thanks for the interesting post. I hit 250k on the mega millions Friday night!

it's gonna RV my bank account!

maybe I'll have time to buy a couple more million dinars to keep the party going! :P

I'm cashing in on monday - THANK YOU MEGA MILLIONS! B)

I'm hoping for a double cash in session on Monday!

Go RV! :D

• Upvote 3

Tony is the guy that stated with 100% certainty that RV was to take place 7 days ago... "that" Tony.

Hope that helps.

Thank you. I've been with DV since 2/10, and the one guy/date that stands out to me the most, because I so believed it, was Sonny1 for July26th (2010). That was my sobering moment with this rolling coaster ride. When I hear it in the news, then will I believe it.

thanks for the interesting post. I hit 250k on the mega millions Friday night!

it's gonna RV my bank account!

maybe I'll have time to buy a couple more million dinars to keep the party going! :P

I'm cashing in on monday - THANK YOU MEGA MILLIONS! B)

I'm hoping for a double cash in session on Monday!

Go RV! :D

Congratulations!!!!

Well it's 10pm, so that leaves only 2 hours..Someone better get to steppin it up. I would hold my breath---But, oh well, tried, turned purple. Guess I'll wait on the 28th.. Well tommorrow is my daughters birthday, so hmmm 3-28, Lets see--that sounds like a good rate even. If I pass out again I guess I'll just have to check in the mornin' B)

Well it's 10pm, so that leaves only 2 hours..Someone better get to steppin it up. I would hold my breath---But, oh well, tried, turned purple. Guess I'll wait on the 28th.. Well tommorrow is my daughters birthday, so hmmm 3-28, Lets see--that sounds like a good rate even. If I pass out again I guess I'll just have to check in the mornin' B)

Awee, my son's birthday is tomorrow too. He bought (well I did and he never paid me back, LOL) some dinar to and has been watching everyday. What a great present that would be. Have a great day with your daughter tomorrow.

Awee, my son's birthday is tomorrow too. He bought (well I did and he never paid me back, LOL) some dinar to and has been watching everyday. What a great present that would be. Have a great day with your daughter tomorrow.

Thanks 777, You enjoy too. Gotta admit that would be a Great Birthday for both, as she watches this site more than I do I believe. She's already got her eye on a Mini-Cooper. Just maybe B)

I know when it will RV and I was about to keep it a secret...

I dont know if any of you are ready for this but since many seem to know I will let all of you in on a very guarded secret.

Be ready for this because it might just pass you by... It will RV when and only when, Well, are you sure you are ready for this? OK....

It will RV when it RV's! No one here will know that and no bank will ahead of time and it will be one of the BEST KEPT SECRETS on this globe.

It will RV but not when anyone here says it will due to some crazy intel. I have said this so many times but why dont we have a ticker for bad intel?

Now dream and believe but dont base your hopes on rumors. You will go up and down weekly if not daily.

PEACE and hope someone had a small smile from this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why do they do this week after week? FRUSTRATING!

I am a new member but I have been following DV for a few months now and I can't believe that this goes on every week. I need to learn my lesson and just stay in the news forum. I believe RV will happen and maybe soon but obviously these guys don't really have a clue.

GO RV! (Patience is a virtue!)

• Upvote 2

Why do they do this week after week? FRUSTRATING!

I am a new member but I have been following DV for a few months now and I can't believe that this goes on every week. I need to learn my lesson and just stay in the news forum. I believe RV will happen and maybe soon but obviously these guys don't really have a clue.

GO RV! (Patience is a virtue!)

Hi, MsMonroe, Welcome to DV and I know where you’re coming from, I have been in this since early 05 and it used to only get crazy like this around November and December and it was very quiet the rest of the year, well for the most part! :rolleyes:

But you have the right Idea, the Rumors area is just that and the biggest thing to look out for is pumpers! People trying to get you to buy more Dinars because it's going to RV this weekend etc! And I think that's why a lot of this RV every weekend stuff is going on is because it really is getting close to RV. Well, I want to hope for this week but this year would be good! I am just not going to get all pumped up to be let down any more.

I read the Rumors area for entertainment and sometimes interesting stories that are interesting or fun to check out but the best thing you can do is just like you said, read the NEWS area where everything in there has to be backed up by links or documented proof or it becomes a Rumor. There are a lot of other areas to read in here that will help you prepare for when we do get the world changing news that the RV has happened and what you need to know and do so that you don't get taken advantage of and make the right decisions with your money. If you’re in a group of other investors in your area you guys should have a plain! how and where your going to Exchange your Dinar for US Dollars and in what bank and how to invest and basically this will be a life changing deal for many of us and you have to know a lot of very important things, have your group find a really good CPA or someone you can trust to explain the TAX laws and how and where to have your funds transferred when you exchange your Dinar as if you don't know you most likely will not be able to just go into a bank with your Dinar and exchange them for US Dollars and walk out! I mean maybe for a few thousand dollars but Banks don't keep Millions of dollars in cash on hand and it would be very fool hearty to walk out of a bank with a suitcase full of cash! So this will be most likely an electronic or plastic exchange! You will exchange your Dinar and who ever does that for you will electronically wire it to your bank. There are 3 levels of exchange rates to think about as to where you exchange. 1. Level one is the lever the bank gives you, like the advertised rate, say 3.00 US dollars for 1 Dinar, 2. The level the bank makes when they sell your Dinar to the US Treasury! That will be some where between 0.60 to 0.80 cents a Dinar! If the rate was 3.00 dollars for 1 Dinar, this is also the rate that Ali will pay you if you go to one of his banks to exchange! But he will change you like 150.00 dollars to exchange each Million Dinar witch is not bad at all for the extra all most 1.00 dollar your will make on each Dinar. If you do take your Dinar to your bank and have an account there they will probably or should NOT charge you anything to Exchange but keep in mind the 2ed level price you will be passing up! So its a lot to think about, Also we just found out a few months ago that the international currency exchange at your international airport will usually give you level 2 on the exchange and wire the money to your bank, the manager at our airport bank said he will charge us 150.00 Dollars per million Dinar and give us level 2 rates so you don't have to travel a long way to get to Ali. That might save you some nervous driving to get to Ali's bank and if you can do it in your city for the same rate I think it would be much safer! :D The 3rd tier is the Rate that the US Treasury will get from Iraq when they sell the Dinar back to them and we can't touch that and it will probable is for oil credits anyway! :lol:

Well I hope that helps you some and if your not to sure what to do just ask some of the moderators or long time members on here and they will be happy to help you. So here’s to a great RV coming very Soon! I hope :D

Take Care, Have Fun, God Bless...

GO GO GO RV!!!! Merlin...

• Upvote 1

[ohioguy43534] tony is saying life will not be the same for anyone come monday

[ohioguy43534] newest info from all parts of world says it is over

[ohioguy43534] very solid evidence from baghdad also that it will happen the 27th with complete certainty

[ohioguy43534] will not give names of the banks

I don't know about the rest of you...but it seems like an average Monday to me. So strange

"Newest info from all parts of the world"? What world are they from?

The 27th with complete certainty......WOW.....it has to be true then! But it's not!

Won't give the names of the banks......hmmmm, I wonder why. lol

Dan