Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why hasnt it happened today?

ryan0124

no need to reply to this topic. i'm sure you will be hearing another dozen excuses what the hold up was this time around, just like every other time it did (not) happen. maybe the question should be why does anyone even believe when some one says it is going to RV on (fill in date)??? theres always next week! forget about it and move on.

TO BE CLEAR HERE, YOU HAVE NEVER READ A DATE OR RATE FROM ME AND I'M NOT STARTING NOW! I SIMPLY SAID THAT I BELIEVE SOME VERY NEWS WORTHY INFORMATION WILL COME OUT OF IRAQ THIS WEEK. IN THAT WE SHOULD ALL FIND SOME PEACE AND GOOD.

• Upvote 1

Everyone seemed so certain that the RV was on for today.

I believe most people (including me) assumed it was NOT going to happen today.

Okie, TerryK, Steve1, & many other gurus.....it happens weekly according to them.

Place & simple, these goof balls are also insisting the GOI is complete, just not announced yet.

The GOI is NOT yet complete, when it is, we will know it for sure. And when this is done.......we can then start getting excited for the elusive rv! Frank26 is one that said the GOI was complete several months ago. He then realized he was wrong & admitted it. He is now once again insisting the GOI is complete for sure this time. Once again......when it is done(which it's not!), we all will know. Plain & simple, all the gurus are 100% wrong thus far. Most of the articles are what some claim as "smoke & mirrors".....which is just plain foolish. When the articles are wrong, that's just it, they are wrong......nothing more!

Dan

• Upvote 1

Partial case in point folks........remember what I said: this is a post currently displayed but it will serve as Item number one. This will be a big week for Iraq. I truly believe this. Peace.

The National Alliance Candidate Security Ministries Settled Tonight

14- 03 - 2011

Baghdad

National Alliance hold an important meeting tonight to resolve the candidates of the ministries of Interior and national security.

Coalition Member said Abbas Al-Amiri, a special agency independent news, that "the meeting will be held at 6 p.m. today at the home of the National Alliance President Dr. Ibrahim Jaafari, stating that Ahmad Chalabi, head of the Iraqi National Congress is closest to bag home, Riad ghareeb, Minister of municipalities and public works of the previous Government for national security.

Political sources said the Ministers will be named this week, after declining security candidates to these ministries from eight to four.

Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki heads the ministries of Security Agency since about three months expired/m. h

http://www.microsoft...ews%2F00128.htm

It is unfortuanate that there are people out there that must pump their egos, deceive others or whatever their motivation may be at the expense of people in financial trouble. Many people come to these sites with hope of savaging their homes, families, health or whatever else is their trouble. It is evident that there have been many posts that state imminent dates and/or rates with spot on intel from people "close and in the know" only to become non events. I can understand the occasional mistake or bad intel but weekly---I don't think so. Where has the human heart gone? Have we become so selfish that boosting our own ego has superceeded our concern for others feelings?

I am not bashing as I am not perfect but just stating what I think is common sense.

Please consider what other peoples needs are before posting even in the rumor section. Their are several that grab onto any thing positive wherever posted and it is inhuman to boost these hopes every week or day when they are totally fabricated.

Just asking ---- please.

• Upvote 1

dont normally post but had to on this one, anyone on this thread that thought it would RV today has only been hear a couple months. I never thought it had a chance to RV today, no government, still under ch. 7, &....etc, etc. Be lucky that you even have a chance at this and quit expecting it to happen. Take a step back and be lucky that you even get a chance to get anything at all out of this, I mean for cryin out loud here people, free money and the only thing you have to do is wait for it.

patience is a virtue...for real

Edited by cummins82

BanG, I always like your gut feelings, and I agree. There are too many things happening at once for there NOT to be something significant happening in Iraq this week. Maybe RV, maybe not, but definitely moving in the right direction.

Plus, I don't know about the rest of you but, thanks to some of the very smart folks on this forum, I have received one helluva great education about a number of issues (international currency trading, economics, geopolitics, etc.). Let's not underestimate the value of that. Can we not all agree that, once the RV occurs, we are all the better for having been part of DinarVets, and better prepared to use our RV proceeds? I certainly feel that way. GO RV!

• Upvote 2

:lol:

Everyone seemed so certain that the RV was on for today. We would hear it today cash in this week blah blah blah. So if it was in place ready to go, what happened? I still get excited when I hear it, but I cant say I really believe its going to happen right now. I guess this week will be the week of why it didnt happen, and next week will be the week its on again. Right? Im starting to see some trends here.

TO ALL NEWBIES TAKE A BACK SEAT ON THE ROLLER COASTER AND ENJOY THE RIDE, BECAUSE YOU ARE IN FOR A RIDE OF YOUR LIFE ENJOY :lol::lol::lol: TRUST ME YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET RICH OVER NITE...OH ONE MORE THING DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE EVERY THING YOU READ, REMEMBER THIS IS A RUMOR SITE......
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately, the answer is really pretty simple.......fool you once, shame on THEM; fool you twice, shame on YOU; fool you hundreds of times.......PRICELESS. ;)

Simple and true, my Friend.....Thanks..........People get delusional AFTER having being pumped up in order to be led to believe that a RV was to occur in these days ( and lots of other days in the past).That was caused by FALSE EXPECTATIONS created purposely by a few reckless ( and somehow ruthless, I'd add) Individuals

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Everyone seemed so certain that the RV was on for today. We would hear it today cash in this week blah blah blah. So if it was in place ready to go, what happened? I still get excited when I hear it, but I cant say I really believe its going to happen right now. I guess this week will be the week of why it didnt happen, and next week will be the week its on again. Right? Im starting to see some trends here.

Okie&Co lie so much that they have to make up stuff to cover up the lies they forget about.

To anyone here who is new to this investment and reads this;

Beware of rushing out to buy more dinar on reserve just because of the "fantastic Intel" you heard from bogus 'pumping' gurus. That is unless you can afford to donate your money to the guru's commission fund. Cunning gurus have beguiled enough people to give this investment a bad reputation. Now you know where the bad rep came from. The one with the biggest mouth lies so much that if he gave himself an enema, all his "Intel" would fit inside a matchbox.

Truth is that logically no one would have ever loaned money to Iraq if it's current currency were always going to be worthless. It's that simple.

• Upvote 1

I will bet Okie the I know nothing man $1000 that the rate is still 1170 tomorrow. Think he will take the bet? Doubt it, because he knows he is talking rubbish.

And before you all start, no I dont have any contacts in iraq, but at least I dont lie about it.

• Upvote 2

I would like to think I'm optimistic about life and that I have a semi grip on reality, finally not easily swayed. My two cents in this is Between now and the end of this week something will take place in Iraq. I did not say rate or date simply something would happen in Iraq that is News Worthy and should give us all a feeling of this damn ride is almost over, call it a "Gut" feeling or whatever floats your boat but I'm not throwing the towel in yet for this week. This is lining up to be a huge week in Iraq if all goes as planned and according to the News. Lets have this conversation again on Friday the 18th over a cold one and see if I was even close to being on tract.

:)

Excellent post, BanG. Here is the thing the Revaluation of the Dinar must happen soon. This is hardly the time to thrown the towel in. Keep the faith, people it really is possible that it may be within the nex 3 days. And if not soon after!

God Bless America!:)

Edited by Jac

This RV plan has got a whole bunch of people under HP's spell - They have been stupified!

There has been a lot of action over their and it seems like things are definitely getting lined up for the RV, maybe it will be the 15th - One can only hope that its soon! :)

THIS INFO IS HIGHLY GUARDED.. YOU WILL ONLY KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS!

Why the heck would they be stupid enough to let it leak out? USE YOUR MINDS PEOPLE!

Not one person on these sites know the day and time!

So do not believe the "GURU's"... but it is coming and hopefully soon! Just keep reading the NEWS out of IRAQ etc... It all paints a very fine picture of a GOVT way under valued with a great GNP and the need to be in a tradable situation. Also the people there need a monitary system of value for good etc. This to me is a no brainer....

Keep the faith, the time is drawing near.

Peace!

• Upvote 1

:D

OMG, you guys, I was so excited to get on and read all the rumors today and now after reading all these reply's.....I'm depressed again....can someone send in a pumper guru to get me excited again, I'll fake it...lol

Don't get depressed my friend. Okies RV actually happened! It just hasn't reached the rest of the world yet! You're a rich man! :D

Edited by Doctor Smith

I will bet Okie the I know nothing man $1000 that the rate is still 1170 tomorrow. Think he will take the bet? Doubt it, because he knows he is talking rubbish.

And before you all start, no I dont have any contacts in iraq, but at least I dont lie about it.

I think that bet is about as much of a sure thing as you can get. Their govt. isn't even fully formed yet. I can see a modest increase in value - possibly this year. But not a 100,000 or 300,000% increase next week like they've been saying every week for the last 5 months or longer.