Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Sell Dates changed again!!!

BanG

I reckon the entire system must have overheated with excitement!!...I'm surprised my computer didn't go BANG! Great post by the way!

LOL........heat huh? yea well I will leave that one alone.....LOL

Well this is what Safe Dinar has to say about there shipping.

Why Buy Iraqi Dinar from SafeDinar.com?

One Website – SafeDinar.com has one website. We do not advertise under any other name.

Safe COD delivery – all Dinar orders are shipped C.O.D. (collect on delivery). You don’t pay until you receive your Dinar.

We own our Dinar stock – acquiring the Iraqi Dinar is the most challenging part of the business. We purchase dinar with our money (not yours). This is why we can deliver to you the next day.

We never take an order for Dinar that we don’t have in stock – we confirm all Dinar orders on the same day.

Next Day delivery – why wait 1 week or more to receive your Dinar order? All of our orders received before 3pm EST weekdays are shipped that day for delivery on the next business day.

Experience – SafeDinar.com has been in business for over five years and has tens of thousands of satisfied customers.

24/7 customer service – our customer service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for you to place orders, ask questions or track your order.

Reputation – we encourage all of our potential customers to check out the different forums on the internet where people relate their experience in purchasing Dinar. Our reputation is impeccable.

U.S. based company – SafeDinar.com is a US based company. Our corporate offices, our customer service office and our shipping offices are all registered and located in the United States.

Reliable FedEx delivery – SafeDinar.com relies only on the solid reputation and overnight delivery experience of FedEx.

US Treasury registered – SafeDinar.com has registered with the US Treasury. Click here to view a copy of our registration document.

Founder’s Principles – we will provide our customers with a safe means to acquire authentic Iraqi Dinar. We do everything in our power to give our customers the best possible experience.

https://www.safedinar.com/main.asp?nID=552#5

I have delt with both Dinar Trade and Safe Dinar and have not had a problem with either of them. Right now Safe Dinar is $50 per Mil Cheaper so if I were to buy more I would go there.

I have delt with both Dinar Trade and Safe Dinar and have not had a problem with either of them. Right now Safe Dinar is $50 per Mil Cheaper so if I were to buy more I would go there.

Qman, I'm not commenting on the price of Dinar as I could care less. The meat of this article is about DT's shipping changes and how they continue to change for no apparent reasons. Ali is a well connected man in Iraq, he even opened his own bank. What I'm getting at is Ali does not benefit in anyway when he cannot take and ship orders for Dinar. Since March 4th he has had a different Fed-X line or reason for not being able to ship. In fact this has happened 3 times in a row, so he has not shipped since March 4th. Ya get the drift now? Something seems outa whack here. JMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Qman, I'm not commenting on the price of Dinar as I could care less. The meat of this article is about DT's shipping changes and how they continue to change for no apparent reasons. Ali is a well connected man in Iraq, he even opened his own bank. What I'm getting at is Ali does not benefit in anyway when he cannot take and ship orders for Dinar. Since March 4th he has had a different Fed-X line or reason for not being able to ship. In fact this has happened 3 times in a row, so he has not shipped since March 4th. Ya get the drift now? Something seems outa whack here. JMO.

OK and I was just mentioning safe Denar because they are not having any problems with shipping.

• Upvote 1

Well, there is a live chat scheduled on another site (DD) with Ali for tonight. Maybe someone will see what he has to say about that?

I would make an assumption of the following(s)

Ali could be losing sales with delayed shipment guarantees.

Unless Ali is enduring a nasty backlog due to the situation of FedEx logistics, the pushing out of the dates seem illogical (Considering other currency sites are not having delays)

Maybe..... Ali is having a problem getting his latest IQD shipments through customs (Possibiility?)

Maybe..... He got a hot tip this thing is imminent.... (But since there is no guarantee, he is going to push it out as much as possible to wait it out).

Maybe..... It is a FedX issue, and really other sites don't receive as many orders & therefore no reason to update those sites.

Who knows... But, I bet the employees are not really busy if they can't be shipping... Especially if they're out of stock.

I found the interesting part of the Safe Dinar comment was when they stated they sell only what they have on hand and the hardest part is getting the dinar to sell. It could be the problem is in DT incoming supply lines. Can't ship out what you don't have. Still, very interesting.

Interesting, I would say ask Adam about Ali, Ali is a very large resource for the Dinar. Prior to the new Fed laws he was offering gold Bullion and Silver as a form of payment on both coasts he had Bullion depository's ready for you to pick up your precious metals at time of RV. I also understand the supply and demand issue mentioned, Ali states his Dinars come from Dubai and he has an abundance of them on hand here in the states and in Dubai. I recognize all the obvious things it could be. The significance to me in all this is the sudden or abrupt changes in policy, I was inferring that maybe he had some INTEL of an Impending RV in all this. I do not know anymore than what I have said it just seemed to get my attention if you all know what I mean. Peace.

• Upvote 1

OK, not pushing a website here but I do follow Dinar Trade, ALI's website. Here is some very very interesting News. Ali stopped shipping or selling Dinars in his own words due to problems with Fed-X, yet the remaining 4 currencies he is selling continue to ship with Fed-X???? His original stop date was the 4th of this month, He provided no update or information as to when his issues would be solved at that time. Later on the following week he changed the date of resolution to the 8th with a new ship date of the 15th of March!!! Long time with no sales wouldn't you all agree? This morning he AGAIN pushed back the dates to the 17th of March to begin shipping arriving to you on the 18th or the following day! Ali is a business man and gains nothing by not selling his precious Dinars, but what intrigues me is what is really going on here behind the scenes??? Is this a stall tactic for an impending RV? Why the changes so quickly and closely apart? I find this another reason to be very optimistic about events unfolding this week or next. what do you all think? Is there really anything to this? Let me know your thoughts on this one Please. Peace.

BanG - I've been checking your post"s if i could give you more + i would, keep it up :twothumbs:

Mahalo - Bro B)

I know nobody here knows me but……I know for a fact DT is still shipping out dinars to his sub dealers via FedEx. Fact. 100% . Sometime is a day late. I was thinking maybe supply problem (drying up) or is stalling because of info he can't share and only sending out buy-backs. But I talked to the FedEx man while he was delivering them last week to the dealer. (Friday) No link.

OK, not pushing a website here but I do follow Dinar Trade, ALI's website. Here is some very very interesting News. Ali stopped shipping or selling Dinars in his own words due to problems with Fed-X, yet the remaining 4 currencies he is selling continue to ship with Fed-X???? His original stop date was the 4th of this month, He provided no update or information as to when his issues would be solved at that time. Later on the following week he changed the date of resolution to the 8th with a new ship date of the 15th of March!!! Long time with no sales wouldn't you all agree? This morning he AGAIN pushed back the dates to the 17th of March to begin shipping arriving to you on the 18th or the following day! Ali is a business man and gains nothing by not selling his precious Dinars, but what intrigues me is what is really going on here behind the scenes??? Is this a stall tactic for an impending RV? Why the changes so quickly and closely apart? I find this another reason to be very optimistic about events unfolding this week or next. what do you all think? Is there really anything to this? Let me know your thoughts on this one Please. Peace.

I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade but...I placed an order with dinartrade friday evening (11 Mar 11)...and received an e-mail this morning (14 Mar 11) that my order will be shipped tomorrow (15 Mar 11) and received thru Fed Ex,Wednesday (16 Mar 11).

Don't worry I'm sure this is going to happen someday,I just don't think any recent dtrade shipping delays have anything to do with a pending rv...of course I sure hope I'm wrong and this one just slipped thru the cracks :D

• Upvote 1

I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade but...I placed an order with dinartrade friday evening (11 Mar 11)...and received an e-mail this morning (14 Mar 11) that my order will be shipped tomorrow (15 Mar 11) and received thru Fed Ex,Wednesday (16 Mar 11).

Don't worry I'm sure this is going to happen someday,I just don't think any recent dtrade shipping delays have anything to do with a pending rv...of course I sure hope I'm wrong and this one just slipped thru the cracks :D

The problem being, if everything is good to go, why the FedEx smoke screen. When we know for sure that is not the case.

I just got this from Safe Dinar.

Welcome to SafeDinar.com

Purchase Information Request

Good Morning, and thank you very much for your enquiry.

Orders placed before 14:00 CST are shipped for next business day delivery.

Please be alert to weekends and holidays.

Please visit our website - www.SafeDinar.com - for a full list of all products and services.

All information necessary to determine your purchase amounts and desired denominations is

provided in abundance online.

Due to Exchange Rate changes in Iraq, orders are subject to the SafeDinar.com posted price

on the day the order ships. We always offer the lowest price possible.

SafeDinar.com does not provide purchase price quotes via email. New customers can

order any quantity desired – however, we have a 1st Shipment maximum of 5,000,000 ID

to new customers. Once you are an existing customer, we can ship a maximum of 10,000,000 ID.

SafeDinar.com ships via Secured Collect on Delivery - you'll purchase either a money order or

cashier's check for your order total. Please make all money orders or cashier's checks

payable to SAFED.

All purchase information will be displayed both on screen when ordering and via

a clear, easy to read invoice sent to your valid email address. If you wish to order

a backordered denomination, your order will remain on hold until supplies become

available. There is no specified time period for restocking, however.

When you are ready to purchase:

Select the denomination(s) you are interested in by clicking the checkbox next to

the image of the note. When you click the dropdown arrow next to the Dinar

Quantity Desired, you can choose the amount of Iraqi Dinars purchased from

250,000 ID up.

SafeDinar.com offers 4 separate denominations of the Iraqi Dinar –

the 1000 ID notes, the 5000 ID notes, the 10,000 ID notes, and the 25,000 ID notes,

each with their own price points. At the bottom of the grid showing denominations and

quantities is a slot for circulated / used notes.

SafeD considers it a privilege to provide the best service on the internet for our valued

customers! If you wish to purchase an out- of stock denomination, please note: there

is NO PREDICTION available for fulfillment. You will be in queue on a first come-

first served basis for out of stock denominations. If your computer access is limited,

please call our 24-hour toll-free line for assistance with entering your order.

Thank you again! We are looking forward to seeing your order.

Eric

Customer Service

www.safedinar.com

“The Most Trusted Place on the Internet to Buy Iraqi Dinars!”

Questions/Comments? Call customer service 866.789.0922 EXT. 1 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.

Due to availability and fluctuating Exchange Rates, SafeDinar.com cannot guarantee any posted rate,

and thus reserves the right to cancel and / or recall any transaction, at any time.