Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Sell Dates changed again!!!

BanG

OK, not pushing a website here but I do follow Dinar Trade, ALI's website. Here is some very very interesting News. Ali stopped shipping or selling Dinars in his own words due to problems with Fed-X, yet the remaining 4 currencies he is selling continue to ship with Fed-X???? His original stop date was the 4th of this month, He provided no update or information as to when his issues would be solved at that time. Later on the following week he changed the date of resolution to the 8th with a new ship date of the 15th of March!!! Long time with no sales wouldn't you all agree? This morning he AGAIN pushed back the dates to the 17th of March to begin shipping arriving to you on the 18th or the following day! Ali is a business man and gains nothing by not selling his precious Dinars, but what intrigues me is what is really going on here behind the scenes??? Is this a stall tactic for an impending RV? Why the changes so quickly and closely apart? I find this another reason to be very optimistic about events unfolding this week or next. what do you all think? Is there really anything to this? Let me know your thoughts on this one Please. Peace.

Also noticed that for awhile Dinartrade hasn't been accepting any new safekeeping accounts. Noticed today that if you do have dinar in safekeeping you have 15 days from 3/11/11 to get them out.

BanG, My Dinar on Reserve was the 90 per cent payment to pay note off. I was told that my dinars will shipped by FEDEX within 48 hours. Not sure why they would be shipping mine by Fedex and not shipping new orders unless RV is real close. Go RV!!!!!

My dinars that were in safekeeping will now be sent back to me once they receive my signed decision (because they are moving all safe keeping dinars). There was no qualification about any limitations in immediately sending by dinars to me. I am assuming they will come Fedex.

At times, I feel compelled to at my couple cents in so here it is. FedEx has had a long standing policy that shipping currency with FedEx constitutes a "prohibited item". Please check this link : FedEx & left click on Prohibited Items . That took me all of 90 seconds or so to find after reading the original post & a few follow-up posts.

I had ordered from Ali last week and had the money wired. He always sends me a confirmation within 24 hours including the expected shipping date. Three days went by after the wire and no response from Ali. I went to a local bank and tried to buy dinar from them. A close friend of mine who works for FEDEX and has been delievering dinar to that bank for quite some time told me where to go. I tried to buy but was informed that as March 1 they no longer sell or buy dinar. I wasn't selling only buying. Then the lady strangely looked at me and whispered has the rate changed yet. So I whispered not yet but it could this week. Arrived back home to find an email from Ali and my documents are on the way. So I ordered a bit more.

I told a friend about Dinar Saturday Evening March 5. He went home and bought that night, got his M.O. that night. Confirmation said going out mon 3-7 and delivered Tues. 3-8. Then he got notified Thur 3-10 and 3-11 for delivery. He called them and they told him it was due to RESTRUCTURING the INSURANCE with FEDEX. He then got another notice saying delayed again til 3-15. But lo and behold they showed up thursday 3-10.

RESTRUCTURING Insurance? Heck Yeah!!!!! Just what we want to hear.

Not promoting other sites but I was looking at DT and saw a update (or I think it was new) that they were soliciting offers for large amounts of dinar, and gave dealers as an example. This was located at the bottom of after you select the purchase page. I just thought the timing was funny with delivery issues and timing of the...recent gobiddinar that is promoted on another dinar hub site.

Gobiddinar and under our products.reflects the following..

Our Products

Go Bid Dinar is a name you can trust. Rest assured that we auction off the highest quality products. Our Dinar for example comes from Dinar Trade. They are registered with the US Treasury and all notes come with a Certificate of Authenticity. We only purchase uncirculated Dinar notes.

** We are not a representative or an affiliate of Dinar Trade. **

Is he low on inventory or repositioning in the industry. and amping up dumping inventory. Was it due to the entry restrictions Iraq recently had during the protests?

Ali is opening a bank, is that a conflict of interest when selling dinar for collectables? Which brings me to a question I had...why do dealers have to say they're selling collectables when referring to Iraq but banks have to disclose they are selling currency for travel purposes only? Wouldn't both industries be able to claim reasoning on both? duh, I guess it would all tie into the type of license they have. Probably nothing, just timing was funny.

Not promoting other sites but I was looking at DT and saw a update (or I think it was new) that they were soliciting offers for large amounts of dinar, and gave dealers as an example. This was located at the bottom of after you select the purchase page. I just thought the timing was funny with delivery issues and timing of the...recent gobiddinar that is promoted on another dinar hub site.

Gobiddinar and under our products.reflects the following..

Our Products

Go Bid Dinar is a name you can trust. Rest assured that we auction off the highest quality products. Our Dinar for example comes from Dinar Trade. They are registered with the US Treasury and all notes come with a Certificate of Authenticity. We only purchase uncirculated Dinar notes.

** We are not a representative or an affiliate of Dinar Trade. **

Is he low on inventory or repositioning in the industry. and amping up dumping inventory. Was it due to the entry restrictions Iraq recently had during the protests?

Ali is opening a bank, is that a conflict of interest when selling dinar for collectables? Which brings me to a question I had...why do dealers have to say they're selling collectables when referring to Iraq but banks have to disclose they are selling currency for travel purposes only? Wouldn't both industries be able to claim reasoning on both? duh, I guess it would all tie into the type of license they have. Probably nothing, just timing was funny.

well ill tell you what i ordered some last thursday ill let you know if i get it. should be the 16 wen it arrives

I have purchansed all my IQD from Dinar Trade and every time I have visited the web site the message is the same - only the dates change -There has always been a 4 day window for shipping. It means nothing. It is always about a 4 day window on his sight for the "ship date" so it will change daily. But every time I have ordered - I don't like C,O.D. so I do wire transfer on line, my IQD have been shipped out next day. It means nothing. I think a lot more progress has to take place with the Iraqi Government before an Rv will happen. Sorry to rain on parades, but that is my take on the situation. Hope I am wrong! B)

Sure seems weird that Fed-X will shop the rest of his currencies but not Dinar, I think there is something else going on here that they aren't telling us. Fingers crossed for the RV!!!!!

I actually spoke to a fed ex driver and he said they are not supposed to deliver any forms of currency. They are not supposed to do this because they are untracable. I have never had a problem getting mine from Dinar trade and even the driver admitted that they all knew what was being shipped when it came from him and yet they still do it. I don't know, just telling you what I know

Very interesting.

SNAFU? Conspiracy? Glitch? <_<

As to your DT question, I really don't expect Ali to be in the loop to know way before us. Might get a heads up from CBI hours earlier, but not likely days - based on what I've learned about currency trading from Rudy C.

However, the rumors for this week were the strongest I've seen since lurking back in Nov. He may have made decisions based on this info, just in case. I also don't know if DT owns their dinar, or act solely as a clearing house (as S D has implied above). By-the-way SD, uncool in my opinion to flat out advertise in a forum.

Curious timing of your lockout, BanG. Any chance it was arranged by someone much closer to your end? How's that for feeding the conspiracy fires? :blink:

Peace and Prosperity and unhindered freedom of speech :lol:

posted by Meunsch (sp?)

Posted Today, 06:26 PM

Adam said the reason why DV went down earlier was because some smuck didn't key in his payment which he did send. Simple clerical error with the host. Anything else is pure coincidence. With that I am closing this post so it doesn't cause anymore more far fetch rumors from it.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/58568-dinar-sites-being-crashed-intentionally/#ixzz1GdY8QACJ

Mystery solved, or is it?

Peace and Prosperity and The Truth is out there!