Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Petro Dollar

Not looking good for an RV anytime soon.

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/223452/

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/223243/

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/223026/

Everything, I mean Everything we have been told about Iraq's intention to RV is questionable. Many analysts now say nothing but small adjustments to their currency through 2015 is what we can expect. Yes I have Dinar and Yes I expected them to RV and Yes I still hope they do so, with that said bash away everyone...

Everything, I mean Everything we have been told about Iraq's intention to RV is questionable. Many analysts now say nothing but small adjustments to their currency through 2015 is what we can expect. Yes I have Dinar and Yes I expected them to RV and Yes I still hope they do so, with that said bash away everyone...

Hate to say it but I agree with you. The RV will not happen as soon as I had once thought. I now believe if we are Lucky we may see something sometime in 20012 but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Edited by inheritance

Thanks for the post,However I think this is great they need investors.

Your being to hard on yourself, you don't have to look at things you read so negatively

Resist the dark side of the force my friend. You don't want to get re-named wings of negativity do ya

GO RV / RI

How often do we read articles that get our hopes up? Often.

How often do we read articles that get our hopes down? Often.

With all that said, we can't take too many of these articles to heart.

IMO, there is a high chance of pertinent information that is not available to the public. That data will be factors necessary to speculate upon. But we will likely never know it because it is top-secret.

The value I believe of the NID was introduced at 4,000 or 6,000.. I can't remember which, but I believe it was one of those two.

At that time, the value has increased over time not only significantly, but frequently.

If you look at the history, the value has increased several times within one year..

From March 2010 to - current, the value has been pegged at the same value.

For those seeing this as long-term with minimal gains over time. 1-year w/o any change seems to be rather depressing.

Has the value stabilized? That's hard to believe with oil at pre-war production and also pegged at a much higher value. Not to mention, the ISX is growing nearly substantially.

Foreign investors see Iraq as a honey pot they wish to get their hands in, but, there are a couple factors I believe that are holding them back.

1) Security - Why attempt to build if your workers lives are at risk.

2) Currency - It is not internationally traded, therefore GOI would likely have to pay in USD. (Wouldn't you think?)

The civil unrest - may scare some foreign investors from making the big leap to help rebuild the infrastructure. But, it could easily put many citizens within the country to work.

They've been slowly removing blast walls to bring back the peaceful feal to the city...

Unemployment is high over there... But in due time, that'll change once they get flooded w/ foreign investors to build the place up. IMO

All we can do is sit back, wait, and hope for the best....

• Upvote 1

From my point of view, these articles are positive. It demonstrated that Iraq economy needs investors if unemployment is to be reduced. With a currency rate so low,who would want to invest in an economy like this. Indirectly saying, no RV, no investors.

• Upvote 2

I've read these articles three times now and cannot make the correlation that this is bad news for an RV. IMO, the articles are pointing out that investment needs to be made and the government needs to be held accountable - specifically with the article stating that next year's budget will not be voted upon until the prior year's reconciliation is complete. To me this is extremely positive such that it continues to hold the government accountable and with such oversight should (not will) continue to reduce the corruption from within.

I am new to this investment and know you folks have been thru alot of mixed signals. I struggle trying to overcome the negative side since we have had so many false calls that the RV is 100% done and happening the next day or in two. However I don't see a way that Iraq can progress without a positive increase in their currency. The articles that were given almost seem to say "they have to revalue" because they don't have many options.

I've read the articles several times as well. I just don't see what you are referring to. These articles speak about the huge investments that are being made into Iraq and how the private sector will be booming. How in the world does that equal no RV. I see it as just the opposite.

I must respectfully disagree with your opinion.

Again...keep in mind that we must look at what they do and not at what they say. These newspapers have the credibility of the National Enquirer. Misinformation is king right now. If you are looking for a paper to make a direct reference to a RV I don't think you ever gonna see that until after it happens. Sit tight everyone. Iraq is rapidly becoming the wealthiest nation on earth. Prosperity will follow in short order.

• Upvote 1

Actually the dinar dropped to 1170-1 in Nov. 09,and has remained fairly steady ever since

My bad.. I was referencing the UN Operationl Exchange rates.

I know the time prior to March 2010 was Nov. 2009

But, from what my memory serves me, it was from 1175 to 1170 on March 2010 as Nov. 2009 it went down to 1175.

I could be mistaken. Regardless, that is quite an interesting frequency of changes when you view their history. 1170 for well beyond a year. 1 1/3s of a year

I agree....after many years I am not "looking" for this RV anymore either.

It is very obvious that they don't HAVE to RV in order to conduct their business. <_<

Currently, you are correct. They do not have to revalue in order to conduct business because they still have hands (the U.S. and a few other nations) supporting them. However, they will eventually have to revalue especially if they want their nation to grow and flourish. Monetarily, the U.S. and the other nations will end support in Iraq. (And I believe relatively soon.) With prices of fuel skyrocketing and inflation growing, it's only a matter of time before they will have to pull for themselves. With that said, a revaluing of their currency is going to become important.

A country or nation may be an island, but not unto itself. It's the same with Iraq.

• Upvote 2

Currently, you are correct. They do not have to revalue in order to conduct business because they still have hands (the U.S. and a few other nations) supporting them. However, they will eventually have to revalue especially if they want their nation to grow and flourish. Monetarily, the U.S. and the other nations will end support in Iraq. (And I believe relatively soon.) With prices of fuel skyrocketing and inflation growing, it's only a matter of time before they will have to pull for themselves. With that said, a revaluing of their currency is going to become important.

A country or nation may be an island, but not unto itself. It's the same with Iraq.

I am not bashing you, but I think that you have misunderstood why countries revalue their currency. Countries revalue their currency after years of budget surpluses. You say that they have to revalue in order to flourish and I am saying that it is the other way around. Too dangerous to put the cart before the horse. My hope in this investment is that the Dinar is not like any other monetary situation that we read about in textbooks on monetary policy. Instead, I am hoping for stuff like IMF controlled rates and the dinar used as petro dollars

Those articles seem to me to point out the need for an R V ,,,,it states that no one,,, or nobody,,, trusts the government,,,sound familiar ?? Revalue and the people will spread the wealth,,, The gov will steal and lie to these people...open your eyes...

From my point of view, these articles are positive. It demonstrated that Iraq economy needs investors if unemployment is to be reduced. With a currency rate so low,who would want to invest in an economy like this. Indirectly saying, no RV, no investors.

makes good sense

I am not bashing you, but I think that you have misunderstood why countries revalue their currency. Countries revalue their currency after years of budget surpluses. You say that they have to revalue in order to flourish and I am saying that it is the other way around. Too dangerous to put the cart before the horse. My hope in this investment is that the Dinar is not like any other monetary situation that we read about in textbooks on monetary policy. Instead, I am hoping for stuff like IMF controlled rates and the dinar used as petro dollars

I'm not saying that what you're telling me isn't legitimate and doesn't make sense, but look at the inflation rate in Iraq and around the world. Their people are living on the bottom of the barrel and with the rise in inflation it's taking more and more away from them. It doesn't make sense for them to wait to grow and gain surpluses. They're on the verge of a blowup if something doesn't happen. Do you honestly believe they can sustain themselves without assistance or as part of the global market using their currency?

IMF controlled rates, a different monetary situation, and the dinar used as petro dollars would be fabulous (I can see the potential), but they are seeking business gains and profit around the world from businesses and governments worldwide. The United States dollar is losing value consistently and after a while we won't be able to hand them more money with our inflation rising. What then? Sir, I sincerely respect what you're saying, but they aren't an island to themselves. Eventually, they will need to revalue and use their own currency to buy and sell worldwide. It's simply a matter of how and when.

But thank you for your post. It made me think and analyze the situation for a while.