Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor found when googling

VanessaL4100

Well this is the last time I post anything. seriously Carello or whatever the heck your name is?!!! A link in the rumor section... okay. At least I'm not some negative downer posting in the friggin RUMOR section with my OPINION how I think it's not going to happen. Or of 5 dollar nonsense. I thought it was interesting and I wanted to pass on but nevermind. I think I've been a long enough member with a great reputation that I deserve a little more respect that that. But oh well. Good day

• Upvote 2

VanessaL4100 I think you are right and your post is interesting and appreciated!

If you have ever read any of my posts I tend to joke around so I don't want you to think I am making fun of you.

With that said, my prediction to the math would be 1 month 46 days and 48 hours... but then again math isn't my forte' while and neither is humor. LOL :P

Hang in there VanessaL4100 good work!!

• Upvote 1

Well this is the last time I post anything. seriously Carello or whatever the heck your name is?!!! A link in the rumor section... okay. At least I'm not some negative downer posting in the friggin RUMOR section with my OPINION how I think it's not going to happen. Or of 5 dollar nonsense. I thought it was interesting and I wanted to pass on but nevermind. I think I've been a long enough member with a great reputation that I deserve a little more respect that that. But oh well. Good day

Sorry. I was not trying to bash you, but you should have known you would get killed with a posting like that. Yes, it is the Rumors section, but you said you Googled it - then you could have included the link. That would have removed the criticism of you, as I said. I actually was trying to take some of the pressure off of you with my comments and suggestion. You want to retain the respect you have attained on this site - you have to maintain it.

You had 25 people making FUN of you and you make a snide comment to me? And you made fun of my name? Geez.

Oh, well, maybe you were having a bad day. If that is the case, I hope everything gets better.

• Upvote 1

VanessaL4100 I think you are right and your post is interesting and appreciated! If you have ever read any of my posts I tend to joke around so I don't want you to think I am making fun of you. With that said, my prediction to the math would be 1 month 46 days and 48 hours... but then again math isn't my forte' while and neither is humor. LOL :PHang in there VanessaL4100 good work!!

haha thank you! :)

Sorry. I was not trying to bash you, but you should have known you would get killed with a posting like that. Yes, it is the Rumors section, but you said you Googled it - then you could have included the link. That would have removed the criticism of you, as I said. I actually was trying to take some of the pressure off of you with my comments and suggestion. You want to retain the respect you have attained on this site - you have to maintain it.You had 25 people making FUN of you and you make a snide comment to me? And you made fun of my name? Geez.Oh, well, maybe you were having a bad day. If that is the case, I hope everything gets better.

I'm sorry in a way. I didn't care about the other's responses because they didn't call me out like you did. Not having a bad day. Perhaps I read your posting wrong and I apologize for that. But seriously, I am not the first person to ever post a Google thread before. Hence, from reading past posts, that is where I got the idea to do it. I remember one person even posted a Twitter post before that had to do with the dinar. But it's ok, lesson learned... But I'll never post one again. Only news and opinion. Thank you for your respectful reply. I appreciate it.

• Upvote 2

I'm not one to post rumors; however, I just googled dinar revalue to see what would come up and I found this. Not sure if it is true, just wanted to pass a long. :D

Interesting. Maybe they come up with this for being around June when HCL is lifted? Who knows. Have a great day!

interesting ,but how did you decode a cia document?scary to think anyone knows how to do this?

interesting ,but how did you decode a cia document?scary to think anyone knows how to do this?

I know, right? idk maybe that person use to work with the CIA or knows a person who can decode it or what not. Like I said, I have no idea how true it is. I just thought I would pass along. :)

Well nevermind I did the math and it would be May 1st. It would be 5 months from December 19th when that was posted. But we don't know how true this is..

Sounds like something brewed up from the Oki-Phonick-Oil Person, always another thursday or by Monday!!!

Vanessa, keep posting, dont let anybody get you down. There is a lot of nasty stuff said on this site, especially when someone includes their faith or believes. But there is also a ton of good people on here, that have been on this site for a while. They dont post very often, because of that bashing. They will pipe in every now and then and reassure you that there still is nice people in the world. Also, some of those bashers have been invested for 5-8 years, they are so sick of waiting that its bringing out some negative posts. Not all of them are bad just cause they posted a negative comment, they are just frustrated, worn out, and quite frankly they want this thing to just end. Why they stay on this site then? I dont know, I know personaly, if I didnt have humor and my faith, I would have developed a nasty attitude and started bashing every rumor post that came out.

Hope this helps, I sure hope you stick around, I dont care about a "link', the link itself is a rumor also most of the time anyways. Post whatever you feel like posting and have some fun. A lot of people forget that this is in fact the "rumor" section, and not the "News". :D:D

• Upvote 1

Vanessa, keep posting, dont let anybody get you down. There is a lot of nasty stuff said on this site, especially when someone includes their faith or believes. But there is also a ton of good people on here, that have been on this site for a while. They dont post very often, because of that bashing. They will pipe in every now and then and reassure you that there still is nice people in the world. Also, some of those bashers have been invested for 5-8 years, they are so sick of waiting that its bringing out some negative posts. Not all of them are bad just cause they posted a negative comment, they are just frustrated, worn out, and quite frankly they want this thing to just end. Why they stay on this site then? I dont know, I know personaly, if I didnt have humor and my faith, I would have developed a nasty attitude and started bashing every rumor post that came out.

Hope this helps, I sure hope you stick around, I dont care about a "link', the link itself is a rumor also most of the time anyways. Post whatever you feel like posting and have some fun. A lot of people forget that this is in fact the "rumor" section, and not the "News". :D:D

Thank you! So encouraging :)

I'm not one to post rumors; however, I just googled dinar revalue to see what would come up and I found this. Not sure if it is true, just wanted to pass a long. :D

Interesting. Maybe they come up with this for being around June when HCL is lifted? Who knows. Have a great day!

ok, If they are giving an exact time, what person after noting supposedly exact days then says 36 hours.....sounds like hog wash!!!! Everybody go on with your life, looks like nothing to see here...keep it movin...