Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- PART 4 -- CHINA

Scooter

DV TEAM,

I hope all is well!! As promised, here is Part 4 of "The Trifecta Theory" -- China and it's thirst for oil.

I hope you enjoy and best regards,

Scooter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIFECTA-ChinaOil20092010ContractsFINAL.png

Trifecta--Part4-2V2-0.png

asia_oil_and_gas_pipelines_map.jpg

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Interesting thoughts:

If I recall correctly, it is law for any married couple to only to born 1 child. We're probably starting to see the impact on that as if anything the overall population will start to decline.

Not such a bad thing, considering that it'll make jobs available to more people. Maybe even increase in pay to the workers in a slow gradual incline.

But, it's creating middle-class people. MC people can afford cars and other goods/services

More cars, more gasoline burned, = more crude to be imported.

Great for the M.E. countries if they have the oil.

With crude pushing levels higher than seen before, and demand on the rise... A country like Iraq should be dumped with wealth. (In years to come)

I wonder, if China surpasses US in demand for oil, will they make a push to have their oil traded in China currency? There's a scary thought...

Scooter...this post is awesome, but that is what we have come to expect from you. However, I have 1 very serious question that will take some intense research. Trifecta means 3, so why are you making a fourth post? Should'nt this have all be done by your 3rd post? Should we be on the lookout for a 5th posting. Just sayin....

HD...your big brother tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

thanks scooter great work as usual.

NIKO,

Your collaboration with Scooter is really helping him put out some incredible work...

Keep it up.

Scooter...this post is awesome, but that is what we have come to expect from you. However, I have 1 very serious question that will take some intense research. Trifecta means 3, so why are you making a fourth post? Should'nt this have all be done by your 3rd post? Should we be on the lookout for a 5th posting. Just sayin....

Truly spoken like a big brother... Don't let up on him HD!!

My Dearest Big Brother,

When mom said we could only have one piece of cake after supper, did that mean we only took one? Nay, I say Nay, we did not!!!! Now to the verbiage of "TRI" --- it is referring to countries and not the number of sections. I'll get you Map for Christmas that will explain this further and color code especially for you. Really, I will!! \

LMAO -- Too funny HD

See ya later,

Scoot

Observer2,

Thanks for the comment and I have a suggestion for you when the graphics are cut off:

Hold the CTRL down and hit + key to ZOOM IN --- to ZOOM OUT, simply hold the CTRL key and hit the - key

CTRL + ZOOM IN

CTRL - ZOOM OUT

I hope this helps and please let me know if it doesn't as I will make other arrangements.

Best regards,

Scooter

Here's a suggestion when the graphics are being cut off in the browser:

Can you do us a favor, or at least the people like me who can not follow the info, or know how to enlarge the text to read. Can you just put together a brief of what you put together! Thanks,

If not, Thanks anyway!

• Upvote 2

Not wall covers but we do have some nice CAR GRAPHICS --- :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the comment and I hope you have a great day!!!

Scooter

Great job Scooter ... as usual.

Question:

Does that come as a wall poster ?

• Upvote 1

Once again, awesome Job! I think china will sign more contracts with Russia and Iran. Maybe even Brazil. What is your take on the oil found in North Dakota

Link 1

Or the oil in Prudo Bay and Gull Island in Alaska

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

How would these sites effect the petro-dollar? or an even better question, If our dollar does collapes why would'nt they tap into those sites? It seems to me that other countries are able to drill more freely than America is. I wonder how this fits into the Trifecta Theory. Am I jumping ahead? I always love to read your post. You do great work and a great deal of research. I put tremendous value on your opinon, as most people on here do. I just wonder what your spin on this would be.

Thanks

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1